The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No one is denying him from playing. Clubs have the right to choose whether to hire him or not. What are you asking, that clubs be forced to play him? Like, against their will?
I'm simply saying that if he can be rehabilitated, i really don't mind us going for him as his talent is unquestionable and every body deserves a second chance. Of course, this will also come down to what our sponsors say about this but I don't think it's the worst idea

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
well because 11m would be the money at disposal after selling krunic

pellegrino was bought with the 3m loan fee for charles

i doubt there's an aditional 5m lying around somewhere
Because we expect some more millions from Ballo, Sale and Origi probably. Thats why its not jus 11M. But, lets see. Its a long day

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jzuzphwrobkb1.jpeg

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Because we expect some more millions from Ballo, Sale and Origi probably. Thats why its not jus 11M. But, lets see. Its a long day
while we expect this, the same players continue to refuse leaving the club or we only get loan offers for them

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm simply saying that if he can be rehabilitated, i really don't mind us going for him as his talent is unquestionable and every body deserves a second chance. Of course, this will also come down to what our sponsors say about this but I don't think it's the worst idea
It is an extremely bad idea. The damage to our brand won't be worth the 20 goals or so he might score a season. Not even close.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
How does this explain his overachievement in cup games though? I think his issue is his insistence on the same 11 all the time and not trusting/having depth. He only has a plan A and it usually works.
As much as I hate Inter, Inzaghi completely out coached Pep in the finals. His champions league run was extremely impressive. Very disciplined in defense with a lot of automated movements in attack.

Every time I saw inter in the CL I thought “wow, this is a well coached team”

Every time I saw Milan I thought “wow, these guys must have met yesterday”

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I hope we don't sell Rade.

As I said earlier, we don't have neither the time nor the money to buy a new DM who will elevate our midfield.

Pray for Bennacer to come back earlier than estimated. Krunic is not enough.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
I hope we don't sell Rade.

As I said earlier, we don't have neither the time nor the money to buy a new DM who will elevate our midfield.

Pray for Bennacer to come back earlier than estimated. Krunic is not enough.
11m for Rade should give us around 8m plusvalenza

We can go ahead and drop 40m transfer fee on a player with a 5 year contract without booking a loss

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko

We can go ahead and drop 40m transfer fee on a player with a 5 year contract without booking a loss
If your math is true, then yes.

But to be honest with you, I don't understand how this works.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Radeeee kruuuiibitch
Radeeeee kruuuubitch
Ra de
Kruuuuuu bitch

Bye bye

A great player. For our opponents I.e.

Have fun in toorkey

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Selling Krunic achieves nothing. U cant do shit with 10 on market. He knows system, players, and can be useful.

Im not fan but he can be good. For rotation if not starter. Our midfield would lose a lot of depth without him.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as I hate Inter, Inzaghi completely out coached Pep in the finals. His champions league run was extremely impressive. Very disciplined in defense with a lot of automated movements in attack.

Every time I saw inter in the CL I thought “wow, this is a well coached team”

Every time I saw Milan I thought “wow, these guys must have met yesterday”
I don't think you're being fair on us. Last season we were very impressive in the CL. The only bad performances were against Inter and Chelsea. The Chelsea games were conditioned by the red card and by injuries in the first leg. Against Inter Pioli just has no answer, and kept doing the same thing hoping for a different result.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

8 plus dont forget waged too though. I would say more like 25 to 30 mil player

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
So if he were to be your son, what would you say to him? You'd say to him to give up his career and find the odd job to do? Or you'd hope somewhere in your heart that someone gives him a second chance?
Wesley’s child would never kick a cat, pointless question

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Selling Krunic achieves nothing. U cant do shit with 10 on market. He knows system, players, and can be useful.

Im not fan but he can be good. For rotation if not starter. Our midfield would lose a lot of depth without him.
You guys just like to misuse the word useful

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
I don't think you're being fair on us. Last season we were very impressive in the CL. The only bad performances were against Inter and Chelsea. The Chelsea games were conditioned by the red card and by injuries in the first leg. Against Inter Pioli just has no answer, and kept doing the same thing hoping for a different result.
Yeah I guess the recency bias from those inter games skewed my views a lot

I suppose I meant more about our season last year overall; most games, we have absolutely no clue what to do in possession, no automations, no triggers, no buildup, nothing. Inter always had a very clear and effective way of playing.

I remember you saying Pioli is more an Ancelotti coach, at least in possession, who gives their players freedom to improvise - rather than a system driven coach like Pep or De Zerbi. I ageee with this. But even with this in mind we looked absolutely torrid a majority of games last year. Looks like he’s trying to bring in more organization this year, let’s hope it pays off

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I
That's why a justice system exists and people are not made to serve punishment for ever. He has lost his employment, lost his endorsement and lost credibility. I think that's some punishment and the scars will forever remain with him. At this point, he should be treated as someone who has served his time and needs to be rehabilitated period. Double Jeopardy or in this case, unending jeopardy is not the way to go
Its not a justice system, it’s a legal system

Status
Not open for further replies.