The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Boateng says De Zerbi is the best coach he's ever had and says he will win everything and manage the best teams in the world.

He also admits he has trouble with teams that sit back lol.
Maybe he just needs better players. Players that can dribble their way to a goal.
I know a club with such players in need of a new coach...

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This useless twat is undoubtedly gonna fuck up team selection for Fiorentina and Dortmund and we ain’t winning shit without Leao

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
u guys think it’s over for scudetto? Want someone to assure me it’s not

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There’s absolutely a feeling Pioli is on borrowed time, if there’s a right decision he somehow manages to take the wrong one. Football management isn’t getting players motivated and ready for PSG-they are able to do that themselves it’s all the other games like winning at fucking Lecce with psychological and tactical knowledge and in game decisions

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
dont worry felatiolani will fix our injury problem when he talks to pioli
They say communication can heal all wounds though... A problem shared is a problem halved?

So by my maths we should have half as many injuries after they chat and share the problem.

Poor Pioli is dealing with it all by himself right now... Fucking Maldini making padre sign that extension then fucking off leaving baldy to carry the burden. Maldini's such a cunt!!!

Anyways, just my tuppence worth lol

awkward-smile-homelander.gif

Last edited:

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Hell yes for scudetto. Let's see Inter with our injury crisis. It's Pioli's fault but we could have had a normal season with better prep and squad management.
It's Pioli fault , because he wanted players who can not use.

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
“The only concrete thing could be to think about sacking Osti, but I don’t think this decision will be made. Managers generally view changes to their staff by the club poorly. Milan don’t have a clear answer to this problem,” - Luca Bianchin

Then geet a fucking answer

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I’m getting to the point with Pioli that I just want to punch him most times he is shown-that cannot be a good sign

Yeah, the animosity grows with time.
I really hoped that he’d get relieved last season so I wouldn’t “hate” him, since I was a huge fan.

Eventually, you’ll get to the point of numbness, with occasional flare ups…but he is making it very hard to not have a negative feeling about him.

Then add insult to injury, the shit he says in press conferences.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“The only concrete thing could be to think about sacking Osti, but I don’t think this decision will be made. Managers generally view changes to their staff by the club poorly. Milan don’t have a clear answer to this problem,” - Luca Bianchin

Then geet a fucking answer
Fuck how Pioli views it and get this guy back :o

1699819593911.jpeg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn Di Francesco is with Frosinone now?

I remember people wanted him when it was AllegriOut

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
No, but … we have Pioli.

At this point (since last year), he is THE limiting factor for the team.
I bet everything I own, if you tell the players to just go out there and play how they know, they’d play better than whatever nonsense he wants them to play.
There is enough quality there for them to play together and not just next to each other.

We are no longer in “Pioli doesn’t bring us anything” Territory, it’s now “Pioli drags us down” … he’s the anchor tied to the team’s ankle

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crowded-house-dont-dream-its-over.gif

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
They say communication can heal all wounds though... A problem shared is a problem halved?

So by my maths we should have half as many injuries after they chat and share the problem.

Poor Pioli is dealing with it all by himself right now... Fucking Maldini making padre sigh that extension then fucking off leaving baldy to carry the burden. Maldini's such a cunt!!!

Anyways, just my tuppence worth lol

View attachment 27894
Best TV character ever :lol:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I think if we don’t win vs Dortmund, pioli will get the sack

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
The Scudetto is far from over, Milan are in the mix they have the players. It may require the players to ignore/defy Pioli’s instructions and just play their instinctive game.

Now of course it would help if Pioli actually listened to his players and played each of them to their strengths. And of course if he adapted his tactical approach to outwit, outplay and beat opponents.
IMG_0878.jpeg
It would make everyone’s lives a lot easier.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We were 7 points behind merda during our Scudetto season in 2 separate phases. One in the autumn and one around the end of February and we still won. After they win today we will be 8 behind. Considering that their next games are against ladri and Napoli the race may very well make a sharp turn and if we win the next 2 games we could have Milan, merda and ladri within 2-3 points distance. Also consider that they will surely play at least 2 games more in the Super Cup, so at some point we will have a fair chance to overtake them if (and that's a big if) we start playing football.

But if they keep on scoring goals like this there's nothing we can do about it. One of the luckiest goals I have seen in my life.

Last edited:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's Frosinone but Inter plays Attacare football . They have clear system.

Pioli out.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Look closely. He didn't mean it. It was a horrible misplaced passes that landed in the net with all the luck in the world.
It looked like that. But even without goal I think he is the best Left back in the world right now. Theo is not in form unfortunately. Pioli is destroying everyone confidence .

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It looked like that. But even without goal I think he is the best Left back in the world right now. Theo is not in form unfortunately. Pioli is destroying everyone confidence .
He is not. Their system just works too well. And he is a midfielder.

VillaiN

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sadly they re napoli from last year. Anything they try, it goes for them. Oponents missing, scoring crazy goals etc.

But lets be honest, they have proper fitness team. And system by coach.

We have bald fraud and morons in fitness team. For years its happening and no1 s doing anything.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Everything going for inter at the moment. Nothing assures me more that they won’t win the scudetto come may.

Not saying we will win scudetto by a long shot, but we’ve all seen this season play out from inter many times. November scudetto. May time tears.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
y u ppl watching inter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule