Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I said in EPL!

Wait a minute did you guys actually really think I meant I’d support them over Milan???

What the hell is wrong with you guys and your reading comprehension ffs

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I said in EPL!

Wait a minute did you guys actually really think I meant I’d support them over Milan???

What the hell is wrong with you guys and your reading comprehension ffs
Don’t worry we read it right. It’s just that there is no supporting other teams, especially not trash ones like manU. Milan only.

*insertmilanmbnotarealfanstatement*

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Don’t worry we read it right. It’s just that there is no supporting other teams, especially not trash ones like manU. Milan only.

*insertmilanmbnotarealfanstatement*

I don’t really follow them or watch them closely. But I do hope they do well.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Any updates on striker position?
I expect giroud to be on bench in January. Permanently.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One could make a solid point for Giroud being our best (performing) player this season. No way he is going to the bench unless it is for giving him rest.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

Acerbi.jpg

D

Deleted member 24225

I guess I’m like @Qaas in that regard.

I have a soft spot for United too. I loved our period in the 2000s when both of us dominated Europe. So I guess I felt nostalgic about them and hope they come on top soon.

Maldini going to United would definitely give me a big reason to support them. They were still my most preferred epl team before that anyway.
:head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head:

I love Paolo, but supporting United or any other club he might end up at is a big NO. I wouldn't even think about it, no way.

beegees

Pursuing homosexuality
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Hello Mr. Furlani sir, here’s an idea

Raphael Varane, loan with option to buy

You’re welcome

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
shouldn’t be an issue though because our scientist like brk said have mONeYbALL tEcHnOLoGy
I don't give a flying fuck about what he said.

What I know is that our team is average. We need new, world class players, to even think about winning serie a or a CL.

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
Vincenzo Vergine, new head of Milan's youth sector, spoke for the first time to the microphones of the club's official channels. These are his words on the youth sector: "The real results of the academy are the players who go to the first team and become economic and technical value. Obviously what is achieved on the pitch is an important tool for developing a winning attitude. The result an end in itself it is of no use, but in the broader context it is decisive: Milan can only play to win, the mentality is the dominion of the game and the desire to grow to overcome any opponent. This is how you create the model to present. The sense of belonging is very important, it helps you make the shirt feel sewn on you. If we recruit players who are already AC Milan fans we have an advantage, but it doesn't always happen: the task there is to quickly introduce them into that context, so that the player breathes the Rossoneri and understands the values of AC Milan."

"A great club must constantly invest in staff training. The kids are our raw material, the people who work must be trained by the club to be up to par. Giorgio Furlani is very sensitive to these issues, he wants Milan to be leaders absolute. I also spoke with Moncada and D'Ottavio, the vision is univocal: the feeling is important."

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
Lega Serie A is continuing to work on the assignment of television rights to the top Italian championship. Yesterday, at the end of the meeting which was held via videoconference, the clubs decided to assign the TV rights of the top Italian championship to broadcasters from eight different countries in Europe, but not only.

According to what Calcio e Finanza has learned, these agreements are worth 20 million euros per season and have recorded significant growth compared to the previous cycle. «We are very satisfied because we have achieved a significant increase in value in these territories, i.e. higher than 38% compared to the average annual values of the last three years», commented the CEO of the Lega Serie A Luigi De Siervo.

In the meantime, another curiosity emerges regarding the assignment of Serie A TV rights to Sky and DAZN for the 2024-2029 cycle. Starting from next season a total of four big matches will be broadcast at 12.30 on Sunday and at 3.00 pm (two for each time slot, spread throughout the year and clearly not simultaneously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule