The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any news on Piatek and RR medicals?
worried
Nandez won't come here

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anything Giradi says take with a pinch of salt, I think he’s never got a thing right

Wrong. He's actually been right about almost everything. His only big miss was Veretout but honestly, it truly looked like the deal would've gone through. Won't be surprised if Maldoban pulled out hours before closing the deal. Apart from that Girardi has been pretty on spot.

Girardi/Cumvideo/NonEvoluto/Oracolo are all well ahead of Di Marzio in every aspect since Elliott took over. But still people tend to believe GDM for no good reason and worship him despite him not getting anything right :lol:

Following rumours is the only reason why I made a twitter account and I can assure you the insiders are much more reliable than the usual papers right now.

P.S. Won't be surprised if we really have a booking at the clinic and don't use it because Maldoban couldn't finish a deal

Last edited:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Suso's farewell message: "I will miss you, I have always given everything for the #Milan. I leave on tiptoe, I have always spoken little but I have always loved Milan. These were special years, thank you."

tenor.gif

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I think that the feeling of urgency to know about the transfer news is a psychiatric disorder

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GDM:Vina wants to join Milan and is going to speak with Nacional Montevideo president to convince him accept Milan's offer rather than the Palmeiras one

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nandez is very good, wonder if there was any truth to what Cagliari's DS has said. I'm sure they'll sing a pricey midfielder, wouldn't make sense to try for that Benfica kid without back up plan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
@Bild Piatek is currently undergoing his medicals

0e956d16985358bf3d22543ac87b708e.jpg

what kind of soviet union east berlin era looking place is that :lol:

That medical appointment tomorrow is for Vina. There wont be another signing. Shame since we really needed a winger or midfielder

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Wrong. He's actually been right about almost everything. His only big miss was Veretout but honestly, it truly looked like the deal would've gone through. Won't be surprised if Maldoban pulled out hours before closing the deal. Apart from that Girardi has been pretty on spot.

Girardi/Cumvideo/NonEvoluto/Oracolo are all well ahead of Di Marzio in every aspect since Elliott took over. But still people tend to believe GDM for no good reason and worship him despite him not getting anything right

Following rumours is the only reason why I made a twitter account and I can assure you the insiders are much more reliable than the usual papers right now.

P.S. Won't be surprised if we really have a booking at the clinic and don't use it because Maldoban couldn't finish a deal

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Pietro is probably the most reliable source about Milan news out there, but isnt always the first to break out news.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
peace out Floptek

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Gazidis bossing and ppl get mad at Bobini...

If you believe every report (it seems you do), then you should also believe the ones that said Gazidis isn’t totally inflexible. i.e. he listened to Maldini and Boban over Ibra.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm ready Devilo.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lupaq-Tonali swap pls.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
where are our signingssss

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If you believe every report (it seems you do), then you should also believe the ones that said Gazidis isn’t totally inflexible. i.e. he listened to Maldini and Boban over Ibra.

Traitor! You never side with gazidis against a fellow r&b’er. Did he listen to Leo over Ibra?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Alfredo Pedullà
@AlfredoPedulla
#Vina: il #Milan gli ha prenotato un volo per le 17 italiane. Ma ora è dura: il #Palmeiras offre 5,5 milioni per il 55% del cartellino rispetto al prestito con diritto di riscatto dei rossoneri. Corsa contro il tempo ma in questi minuti non è semplice

We already booked a flight for Vina at 17:00 (2hrs from now) but the situation is tough. Palmeiras are offering 5.5mil for 55% ownership while we are offering loan + option. Talks still ongoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule