The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Super leagues .. project big picture and all these plans are conducted by mega pussy clubs who are scared they are about to get shafted either by new big money or more efficiently run teams.

The anti trust lawyers should start sharpening their daggers because they are about to get a big pay day and some well deserved fame.

A couple of years ago legacy points were added to coefficients and top 4 teams of top 4 leagues got direct entry into UCL. That was absolutely atrocious decision.

I have never had more fun than watching Bilbao derail napoli in UCL qualifiers, Bayer run over Lazio and Bremen send Samp packing.

If Milan decide to play in the super league too scared to actually compete and refuse play their part in making serie A great again then they should press alt+ f4 on football , go back to being a cricket club and join the IPL.

Cricket is always greener bro....

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
This sounds even worse...

No idea where you are from, but when Ludogorets were part of UCL for the first time my whole country went nuts. They drew Real, Liverpool and Basel. Liverpool ended 3rd btw :lol: These emotions means much more to the fans in these small countries than to the fans in Milano or London. For them this is just another game against 'farmers'. On the other hand hosting such big clubs is a big thing for the small countries and it brings a lot of exotic flavor in a good way to the competition.
Ludogorets have no fans. They are a club like Leipzig, but there were nearly 40 k fans for despite the cold weather. This Super League will kill the last bit of romance we have left in football. Personally I will get bored pretty soon, that's for sure. Remember when we were facing Barcelona all the time in CL around 2012? There were stats showing we played against them in 1 season more times than they played against Getafe or Valencia :lol: Imagine this every season.
The next big players from Ukraine, Denmark, Austria, etc. will never get the chance to show their worth against the biggest teams. G has said in the past that he signed Sheva after watching him in CL with Braida on a crazy cold winter night. He would probably not do it, if Dynamo were playing in EL against fucking Qarabag :lol: Clubs like Shakhtar, Lyon, Napoli, Roma, Ajax, PSV, Zenith deserve to be part of CL much more than fucking City

:thumbsup:

It's already a shame that we never see a Steaua or a Red Star going far in the CL.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
She really likes Milan maybe because of me but I can sense that she wants to learn about football related stuff.

I went to the washroom after half time and when I returned she was wearing my Milan jersey to show support and we actually won. So yeah I might do what you suggested one day lol

:b:

Cute :heart:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan, Calhanoglu ha fatto esami: distorsione alla caviglia. Salta Celtic, Roma e Sparta Praga! Via @ManuBaio @SkySport #Fantanews #SkyFantaShow [@MarioGiunta]

Set to miss next three games. We have Diaz who can hopefully step up. Roma is the one big game where Hakan will be missed though.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, I loved that we had Adidas because Adidas is class, or at least was. The 04/05 jersey is my favourite.

But I have to say that I'm getting used to it and that I have to compliment Puma on the last two jerseys. I no longer notice it as much.

As for Kjaer, the very definition of a great defensive leader in my book is that he not only dominates 1v1(the modern understanding of great defenders), but that he lifts everyone around him by all the communication the camera doesn't catch(the old understanding of defending).

I am serious in saying that Kjaer is with the best of italian defensive tradition with his position and tactical awareness. Even tho he had an unfortunate career these things happen. He was one of the best defenders in Serie A as a 21 year old, with Nesta still in play. I always liked Kjaer and respected his game. I think he may be a Barzagli like signing for us, and maybe he should become captain in front of Ale.

Thoughts on Romagnoli buddy? I support him but I prefer Kjaer and given that Kjaer is the de facto leader in the back I'd rather see him paired with a stud like Kabak than watching Kjaer&Ale being owned by players like Lukaku.

Kjaer, like you said, is a great one-on-one defender. Where he makes mistakes that are less obvious is in his marking. He actually loses his marker, especially in set pieces, actually.

I think Kjaer defended well, but, there were some glaring mistakes in marking. They're not as obvious. As when Lukaku turns and is faster than most players, which is insane considering his size. However, on the free header for Lukaku, it's actually Kjaer's man to mark, and he completely leaves him, Romagnoli sees this, and runs to challenge for the header. If Lukaku scores, I bet you people would put that on Romagnoli, but you can see it was Kjaer's missed marking.

Kjaer, so far, looks like he's going to pull a Barzagli for us. Which I'm happy about. I think Romagnoli's career will be similar to Chiellini's. He was always a good defender, but he was never a phenom before blossoming into using his mind, skill, and tenacity to defend, because he's never been fast. Granted, Chiellini was further along in his development even at Romagnoli's age, but he was also at a better functioning team.

I'm not ready to panic about Romagnoli yet. It was his first game back after months out. I'll give him a few games before I make any evaluations or make plans to replace him. Romagnoli has all the tools, but he's still really young, but he has to step up in his development this year.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan most likely to miss the next two games.
6f489b62b86fd8d37f267bce6191912d.jpg

I hate international break

imagine if he could have rested rather than play international matches after such a busy schedule

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate international break

imagine if he could have rested rather than play international matches after such a busy schedule

He probably just twisted his ankle. It's just bad luck, could happen anytime.

But yeah the international breaks are stupid and especially now with the pandemic.

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan, Calhanoglu ha fatto esami: distorsione alla caviglia. Salta Celtic, Roma e Sparta Praga! Via @ManuBaio @SkySport #Fantanews #SkyFantaShow [@MarioGiunta]

Set to miss next three games. We have Diaz who can hopefully step up. Roma is the one big game where Hakan will be missed though.

This isn't good. I hope it isn't serious. Hakan's link-up play and passing is something we often overlook, and it's not just the assists that he provides, but the smart passes that he provides to keep our offense moving.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I wonder how many goals & assists Paolo Maldini ever had in his 20+ years playing in milan? Don't know about his early years coz I only started to watch Milan in early 2000s, but from that point he's never the best full back offensively. Serginho and cafu are much better when going forward.
Come to think of it, he's playing in this current team, he's very likely consider as fodder by some fans.

Read the last line of my post.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Permanent upper nobility status for the super league, grazie a tutti voi

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He probably just twisted his ankle. It's just bad luck, could happen anytime.

But yeah the international breaks are stupid and especially now with the pandemic.

If there's no international break all those Milan matches are spaced out and Hakan's body likely isn't as stressed

Especially now when international breaks seem unnecessary

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bummer about Hakan given his 2020 form and the leadership he has shown. It hasn’t been easy for us so far with Ibra, Rebic, Romagnoli, and now Hakan all missing time early in the season- hell, you can add Leao as well with COVID early on... and who can forget Duarte!?

Excited to see Diaz and Hawg step up. I think we will see both of them in that CAM role and my body is ready.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Bummer about Hakan given his 2020 form and the leadership he has shown. It hasn?t been easy for us so far with Ibra, Rebic, Romagnoli, and now Hakan all missing time early in the season- hell, you can add Leao as well with COVID early on... and who can forget Duarte!?

Excited to see Diaz and Hawg step up. I think we will see both of them in that CAM role and my body is ready.

Duarte was a big blow, our own TS Cafu reborn, happy that he's back tho

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Calciomercato.com update on the renewal of Calhanoglu. The Turk would have asked for a figure close to 7 million. Meanwhile, Inter has begun to probe the player. About a month ago there was contact with Inter, an informal dialogue to understand what the state is. The Turk wants to stay and will wait for AC Milan's move, but the distance between the sides is there and it is important.

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Get well soon Rui Kebabinho. We're gonna sorely miss him in three very important games.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
86_longo : "Vitalij Mykolenko will be watched exclusively by AC Milan at tonight's Dynamo Kyiv-Juventus match. Red Blacks are interested in the player because Mykolenko can play left-back and center back. "

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Is Dybala still not fit to start? Juve's best player even with the Ronaldo factor.

Super league is an awful idea. Like a silly custom tournament you create in Fifa. Hope it never see's the light of day.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Another year where juve have the same chance of winning the champions league as us eh ?

Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule