The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Klop lost the game when he went all in subbing Tiago for an attacker when it was 1.1 & Liver having the upper hand.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Rebic said that he still isn’t 100% after CoVid.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Which position does he play?
Literally anywhere.
RW , LW , AM ,CM.
Fast , strong , creative , dribbler , shooter & he press like crazy.
His only weakness is headers since he is short.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Which position does he play?

Wingback/winger but is really more of a midfielder now and can also play anywhere upfront. Still 20 y/o too, Pep thinks very highly of him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
People talk about a lot of players but Foden would be a dream.

Rebic - leao - foden

Coach guardiola.
Mama mia pizzaria

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ice cold. No smile. Came from Croatia. No chance by the media. Right backs have families. Dripping in Balkan menality. Fade on point. Doesn't celebrate goals. Killer. Winner. Baller. Champions League ain't ready. AC Rebić eating gucci. "PAYETISTA"

Eto4GZAXYAE7fzU

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Will be funny if Parma gets relegated
95M spent on transfers
Parma are one of the clubs I have a soft spot for, they are like our little brother, them and Brescia.

I want udinese to relegate and never come back, chievo needs company in serie B.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pioli to Milan TV:
Our two playmakers have always been Brahim and Calhanoglu even though Leao has played this role very well. It is clear that they have more qualities for that role. Calhanoglu?s qualities are important and we know them. The players differ in two categories: the smart ones and the unintelligent ones. With the smart ones it?s easy to play football

so he's basically saying that Leao is stupid?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I just knew that bald fraud was racist

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so he's basically saying that Leao is stupid?

I don?t know how you got that from that quote. But oh well.

I don’t think Pioli would even say that if he even thought that to the press, in addition Leao has been very well.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I guess you're right. I mean, it's known that footballers who do rap on the side have high IQ. Guys like Boateng and such

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Remember when we dreaded Sunday afternoon games because Milan would consistently shit the bed against even the worst teams?
How nice to finally be able to enjoy Sunday afternoons without stress

these arent the dreaded ones, the ones on sunday mornings are, still are.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess you're right. I mean, it's known that footballers who do rap on the side have high IQ. Guys like Boateng and such

Sounds like sarcasm.

I guess I expect opinions like these coming from a guy who thought Hauge was better than Leao. Leao is a very intelligent player, in his choice of passes and movement, it?s why he is very effective in the final third. But I don?t expect you to think that, Leao is to you what Calabria is to Vulture.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like sarcasm.

I guess I expect opinions like these coming from a guy who thought Hauge was better than Leao. Leao is a very intelligent player, in his choice of passes and movement, it?s why he is very effective in the final third. But I don?t expect you to think that, Leao is to you what Calabria is to Vulture.

:thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You?re a shitty poster.

^me hinting that you are a shitty poster

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
of course , Hauge is a bust already and blah blah blah.. more premature jerk off please.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Embarrassing post.
Please delete

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli broke another record during Milan-Crotone, he said “Bravo Rafa” 300 times.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Embarrassing post.
Please delete

Hey relax man, don't take this forum so seriously. Lol.

^Rating on that Ronin impersonation?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sounds like sarcasm.

I'm just busting balls. His assist Zlatan was pretty great and I think almost another one for Calabria?

I'd wait a bit before giving a verdict on Hauge. People did this with Rebic and Calabria too.

You?re a shitty poster.

^me hinting that you are a shitty poster

Thank you, friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule