The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You missed the point

The point is Hakan deserves his raise, as do others in the squad when they renew.. Not to astronomical levels, but how he and other players have played since Pioli took over and more so post-lockdown, when we've been at a top level. I understand that it means other wages will need to fall in line eventually for other renewals and giving away big salaries creates a problem (i.e. Donnarumma) but if we have any indication of wanting to be a top team competing in the CL then the reality is we will have to satisfy demands to some degree to hold onto certain players instead of losing them (especially for free) and our wage bill will inevitably go up. As long as it is done smartly to ensure we aren't paying huge salaries across the board and handing out stupid contracts (thanks F&M!!!).

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
EtvBGKxWYAMiLcp
EtvBG-ZXUAIjKHC

EtvBHg4XUAEPS0c
EtvBIamWQAExukb

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Vitiello @AntoVitiello
#Milan, group training for #Bennacer , towards recovery.
#Kjaer training on the field but not yet with the team. Individual for #Tonali . Therapies for #Diaz

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I love Massara. Very underrated here, all praise to Maldini and many forget he even exists.

Some people works better if they are away from spotlight

Maldini literally takes all the spotlight and that would give Massara more space to roam and work peacefully

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Well in Italy they look at wages before tax

Ie if Gigio renews at 8m thats what he pockets. Its reported as 8m. It costs Milan 16m after tax per year.

If he pockets 7.5m then that'd make more sense

Think you?re mixing up your expressions?

Isnt that ?after taxes??

In Italy they report wages ?after taxes? ... meaning, what the player gets after taxes.

England, before taxes.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Eriksen is getting 7.5mil which means Inter is paying 15mil per season to have him

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Lukaku is a donkey but he isn't an idiot. It's obvious that what Ibra said wasn't racist to everyone who isn't a biased bitch or a dumb journalist.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The obsession
Why would anyone have someone they dislike as their profile pic

I like the kit.

Hes Milan captain. A symbol. Which i respect

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4.5M for Hakan will be perfect, and yes of course Kessie, Bennacer, and Theo should receive similar money when they extend. The club’s revenue is going to start growing and will help absorb rising wages.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini invisible even in primavera.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So Barella, Brozovic and Bastoni are one yellow card away from suspension and they play Lazio next and then us.

It should be the most hyped derby of recent years. A spectacle, and I hope both teams can field their strongest XI.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Barella, Brozovic and Bastoni are one yellow card away from suspension and they play Lazio next and then us.

It should be the most hyped derby of recent years. A spectacle, and I hope both teams can field their strongest XI.

Not me. We played Juve with Calabria in midfield. I hope they all get suspended.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Ill be surprised if they dont get all booked vs lazio. Specially brozovic barella

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not me. We played Juve with Calabria in midfield. I hope they all get suspended.
Interisti will again start crying about players not available and this and that.

Also, I want to witness Kessie vs Barella.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I hope Brozovic, Barella and Bastoni all get a yellow card against Lazio

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Interisti will again start crying about players not available and this and that.

Also, I want to witness Kessie vs Barella.

We will polish the scudetto with their tears.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Cassano on Milan and Inter:

“The club bought all the players Conte wanted in the summer, he has the obligation to win. He was eliminated from Europe, it would be a huge failure if he doesn’t win the Scudetto. Milan have built the team with €1.50 and they are playing an incredible season. If the Rossoneri win the title, it would be a massacre for Inter.”

“Ibrahimovic on his own, I’ll say it again, on his own, in one year has flipped the league upside down. I don’t know any other player in the history of football who’s been able to do what he is doing at his age. If Zlatan wins the Scudetto with Milan, they need to replace the Madonnina off the duomo and put Ibra.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
And, of course we want Inter to miss some of their best players (Barella, Brozovic, Bastoni). We want to beat them, beat them hard. Who gives a fuck if they have their best XI or not? We've had ours one game this season, about time other teams suffered whether through injury or suspension against us.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
There are reports that the TV deal may be fucked up. Serie A expecting around 1.15 b per year, while the highest bid is... 850 m :fp: This is even lower than the current one which is 973 m. Ridiculous offers.
In the meantime Agnelli and Cairo said that the deal will be good and that Italian football 'has not lost appeal'.

Imagine actually selling the rights for lower figures compared to the shit league in 2018 when you now have 3 giant teams fighting for the Scudetto, another 2 teams at CL 1/8, 3 teams probably advancing to EL 1/8 and stars like Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic :fp: Literally the best season for Italian football since 2010 and they are getting lowballed big time
I may be misinterpreting this but I believe this deal is domestic only rights, meaning that another deal will be done for other markets, which combined could be ~1.5b.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Most talented...according to Leao :D

Talent =/= going to be a good footballer.

Mastour proved that. An offensive player who only just scored his first professional goal at 22 years old, in Serie C, after being named a top 50 talent in the world likened in skill to Ronaldinho and Neymar. :D

But Daniel has Maldini blood, so maybe that counts for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule