The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Sky Sport Italia reports Zlatan Ibrahimovic will sign a new deal with Milan either tonight or tomorrow.

The Swede has reached an agreement to extend his stay with the Rossoneri for a further season and the broadcaster claims the veteran will make it official within hours.

Between tonight and tomorrow at the latest, the signing should be officially announced.

The report claims there are only minor bureaucratic details to be solved between the Rossoneri lawyers and the players' representatives.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont even mention that. I just got a flashback of how commoders were jumping me when the team was collecting points left and right while having mediocre performances.

Really? Seems pretty spot on to me.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah lets fire the coach time has come.

Nope, sorry. We lack quality on field and thats it.

:thumbsup:

At least wait until summer to reassess. Can't believe fans want Pioli out with 6 games left.

Did everyone forget when Berlu sacked Miha 5 games before the season ends and we were still competing?

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

I agree. We need another striker, starting RW, proper Hakan replacement, another midfielder, replacements for wide backs. For CBs I think we may be ok if we count on Gabbia and Kalulu, so they can have a lot of playing time. It's risky, but I think it can be good.

Last edited:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And I said I want Pioli out, I was just angry after the game, but he needs to play more aggresively with team. If we score, tell the team we need another goal. Give Hauge some playing time

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Sky Sport Italia reports Zlatan Ibrahimovic will sign a new deal with Milan either tonight or tomorrow.

The Swede has reached an agreement to extend his stay with the Rossoneri for a further season and the broadcaster claims the veteran will make it official within hours.

Between tonight and tomorrow at the latest, the signing should be officially announced.

The report claims there are only minor bureaucratic details to be solved between the Rossoneri lawyers and the players' representatives.

He could give up on that.

:thumbsup:

At least wait until summer to reassess. Can't believe fans want Pioli out with 6 games left.

Did everyone forget when Berlu sacked Miha 5 games before the season ends and we were still competing?

Bonera time?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He could give up on that.

Bonera time?

tumblr_lteb9ruZoi1qfvcb1o1_400.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Mofos! Given wot Paolo did last night and the team losing makes it more difficult to accept.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We must win against Lazio, they are our direct opponents for CL, especially if they win against Napoli. That would be best case scenario. But, we're already in domain where we need to look what others are doing. With win against Sassuolo and Sampdoria, we would chase Inter for Scudetto, not fight for top 4.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
At Juve though where those primadonnas didnt give a fck about him
This young milan team would fit him perfectly

Sarri played Kante out of position, he should never be allowed to coach again

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

+1

Pioli haven't been impressing lately, but the lack of on pitch quality is the biggest problem by far.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No point changing Pioli now, maybe in summer after the whole season is played. However no side-grades please.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The #UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has reportedly called all the Presidents involved in the #SuperLeague, except for #Juventus patron Andrea Agnelli.

his phone still turned off? :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i can't be to hard on Pioli, i have sympathies for the man. these players are a bunch of whores.

Hard to argue with this point.

I mean, even Ibra, and I am a big fan. Some of the shit this season, i don't know man.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What'Z happening released on Facebook with a small video

Zlatan renewal

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The #UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has reportedly called all the Presidents involved in the #SuperLeague, except for #Juventus patron Andrea Agnelli.

his phone still turned off? :lol:

even Perez?

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

We surely have better "quality on the pitch" than a Sassuolo, would you agree?

I don't think Pioli should be sacked before the end of the season. We would be shooting ourselves in the foot if we did that. However, Pioli was outcoached and we've seen that in quite a few games this year. We should definitely explore an upgrade in the summer. But only if it's a CLEAR upgrade.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People hating on Pioli...i was his biggest hater when he was appointed but i started liking him even before the covid because after Gattuso and Giampaolo failures i felt like we started to have some identity in our play. Lets remember the last game of december v Lazio when we were first and everyone was excited. Like since then there were some questionable choices from Pioli but let me remind you we got Mandzukic, Meite and Tomori in the winter. Tomori is the only one thats giving satisfaction and the fun fact is that the defensive was clearly not our biggest problem. So with Isma, Hakan, Rebic and Ibra mostly non avalable or out of form ..we should be thankful with where we are. If those guys could have kept playing at 100% every game like Kessie for example i really do belive we would still be 1st.

Yes i dont understand why Hauge gets less minutes but again we are not there everyday with them to know what happens in the training and inside the group!

We will make Top 4 and i hope that this will result in some good investments like Tomori, a CM/CDM, RM and of course a ST/CF! We lack a striker beside Ibra who cant play every game and Leao and Rebic are not strikers. They need to battle for that LM position where with them i think we are great considering Hauge is there too. I would honestly try Leao even on the right.

So thats my opinion on Padre..he deserves to stay and continue his work next year in the Serie A and CL and we will see after next year results what Maldini and Co should to about him

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never felt so down in a long time. I'm actually depressed. ESL debacle was a huge let down, but that loss really potentialised the pain. Felt a bit like Istanbul. Like everything is falling apart. Fuck me.

Now considering Pioli, I can't explain what's happening. Until the 1:0 we even played the best game of our entire 2021 IMO. And after that - nothing. Sampdoria all over again. That's not how we used to play after a lead in 2020. That's why I can't imagine this "parking the bus after we lead"-mentality is suddenly Piolis new vibe. In my eyes the problem is that our players are mentally weak and without someone like Zlatan on the field they crumble, especially now that we're in the final stage of the season and CL qualification is on a thin line.

However I'm not here to defend Pioli. He's the head coach after all and even if it wasn't his dictat to play pussy football after we lead it's for sure his job to enter in our players heads and make them stay confident no matter what.

After all that being said, yeah, in games like yesterday we saw the downside of having one of the youngest teams in Europe, which is that mentality that hasn't experienced enough success to stay calm and confident in such moments. But now that ESL won't happen I don't see another way of building towards higher goals than with a damn lot of patience to wait and raise our talents, even if we're speaking of years.

That's the environment we're living it, like it or not.

Those who criticized ESL heavily should show up right now and be the loudest supporters of our youngsters
(not necessarily the coach, but at least the youngsters). Everything else is hypocrisy.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Are we st all linked to Sarri or is that just what people want

We probably aren't. Nor would Sarri be an upgrade on Pioli.

Needless to say, Allegri is a clear upgrade. Compared to the football we've seen under Pioli, he's uncompromising in his style - but gets results and players playing for him. Although it's worth pointing out we have to abandon our current project by committing to another squad overhaul to have a chance of appointing him.

Unless Gazidis walks and someone like Gandini returns, I'm not sure if the current management would adjust to these changes.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Never felt so down in a long time. I'm actually depressed. ESL debacle was a huge let down, but that loss really potentialised the pain. Felt a bit like Istanbul. Like everything is falling apart. Fuck me.

Now considering Pioli, I can't explain what's happening. Until the 1:0 we even played the best game of our entire 2021 IMO. And after that - nothing. Sampdoria all over again. That's not how we used to play after a lead in 2020. That's why I can't imagine this "parking the bus after we lead"-mentality is suddenly Piolis new vibe. In my eyes the problem is that our players are mentally weak and without someone like Zlatan on the field they crumble, especially now that we're in the final stage of the season and CL qualification is on a thin line.

However I'm not here to defend Pioli. He's the head coach after all and even if it wasn't his dictat to play pussy football after we lead it's for sure his job to enter in our players heads and make them stay confident no matter what.

After all that being said, yeah, in games like yesterday we saw the downside of having one of the youngest teams in Europe, which is that mentality that hasn't experienced enough success to stay calm and confident in such moments. But now that ESL won't happen I don't see another way of building towards higher goals than with a damn lot of patience to wait and raise our talents, even if we're speaking of years.

Those who criticized ESL heavily should show up right now and be the loudest supporters of our youngsters
(not necessarily the coach, but at least the youngsters). Everything else is hypocrisy.

In full agreement.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That's some good news I needed. Even if we failed CL - and I don't even want to think of that - at least some strong character like Zlatan will be around for another year and hopefully play some more games than this season.

For sure Zlatan staying doesn't mean that it's not imperative to go for another striker. That's a must.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's some good news I needed. Even if we failed CL - and I don't even want to think of that - at least some strong character like Zlatan will be around for another year and hopefully play some more games than this season.

For sure Zlatan staying doesn't mean that it's not imperative to go for another striker. That's a must.

Which is such an awkward spot. Unless we sell Leao or decide to full time convert him to LW.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If we can't end the season well and finish top 4, then we don't deserve to play in the Champions League. It's as simple as that.

When we struggle to beat Sassuolo and Sampdoria, we are gonna have a bad time even at group stage of CL.

Time for Pioli and the team to show some balls and finish the season well.
Otherwise, we need changes in the summer and it's year 0 all over again.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

I feel quite depressed today, my mind can't focused on work. Yesterday was very devastating, had we gain at least 1 point i don't think i would be this depressed.

Fuck, we might not qualify for another year. 10 years of sorrow, i hope i can see milan rise again in my lifetime

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Dollar, yes
Tonali, yes
Helga, yes
Ben, yes
4 million man, yes
Calabria, yes
Kessie, yes

Who else is there?

(tho, Kessie, Ben, & Cala are not young)

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I feel quite depressed today, my mind can't focused on work. Yesterday was very devastating, had we gain at least 1 point i don't think i would be this depressed.

Fuck, we might not qualify for another year. 10 years of sorrow, i hope i can see milan rise again in my lifetime

Tantalis, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule