The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I have run the numbers a thousand different ways

any scenario where we don’t win the league And qualify for the next CL round would have to be foul play by refs or an equivalent intervention

again, my only fear is that this Milan will steamroll too many teams and make the matches boring

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have run the numbers a thousand different ways

any scenario where we don’t win the league And qualify for the next CL round would have to be foul play by refs or an equivalent intervention

again, my only fear is that this Milan will steamroll too many teams and make the matches boring
I’m already bored by all the winning. #PioliOut can’t believe they’re giving that bald fraud a contract extension.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FFCSZhlWQAMUFUZ

:sip::sip::sip:

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I just realized that Juve's last season reminds me of the season when we finished in the top 4 on the last matchday winning 2-1 over Siena in the dying minutes.

If the following seasons are what Juve can expect, we are in for a fun ride as Milanistas. Buckle up, Bonucci you piece of shit and prepare yourself for a mediocre asian player as the team no 10. Ouch, still hurts to think about the past..

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are 2 guys on twitter who have been claiming for months that Kessie will renew. If he does renew, then they would be the goats of insiders.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
There are 2 guys on twitter who have been claiming for months that Kessie will renew. If he does renew, then they would be the goats of insiders.
Who are those 2 guys? Gaetano and Girardi? 😃

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I’m already bored by all the winning. #PioliOut can’t believe they’re giving that bald fraud a contract extension.
He’s so fucking predictable

win win win win win

too easy to see what he’s going to do

score more than the other team… every god damn match…

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's really funny how Dortmund have 6 points and are knocked out already, while we have 4 points and have a legit chance to advance :lol:

Porto-Atletico is very likely to end with a draw. Simeone's antifootball can't score more than 1 goal vs this Porto side unless they get really lucky. So, even if they win, it won't be 0-3 for sure. Draw or 0-1 are very likely to happen. I am more worried about our game against Liverpool. Even if they field many rotation players they would still be great team. We need a big game from everyone.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Or gamblers putting a bet on an insanely unlikely outcome.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
It's really funny how Dortmund have 6 points and are knocked out already, while we have 4 points and have a legit chance to advance :lol:

Porto-Atletico is very likely to end with a draw. Simeone's antifootball can't score more than 1 goal vs this Porto side unless they get really lucky. So, even if they win, it won't be 0-3 for sure. Draw or 0-1 are very likely to happen. I am more worried about our game against Liverpool. Even if they field many rotation players they would still be great team. We need a big game from everyone.
My calculations say we have a 35% chance of qualification.
I feel it's 50% chance we win. 70% chance of the result we need in Porto.
Maybe us winning is more likely and the other result less than 70%:D

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's really funny how Dortmund have 6 points and are knocked out already, while we have 4 points and have a legit chance to advance

They could also loose to Porto tho. I don't know. Porto is very underrated here. I can see Atletico loosing to them.

Anyway, winning against Liverpool is the only thing to focus on now. Then we'll see.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who are those 2 guys? Gaetano and Girardi? 😃
No, Girardi is a full time clown now who spends his days barking at merda fans. It's quite funny how whatever he tweets there are tens of interisti responding within 5 minutes :lol: Gaetano is not active lately...

These guys also claim that Faivre will soon arrive (despite many 'legit' journalists claiming that he is no longer a target). I guess we will soon find out. If they are spot on I will tell you who I have in mind, right now they are in probation period :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey don't disrespect GFI

He called Elliot hiring Maldini and was proven right about the SMS stuff
Many insiders lost their sources when Elliott took over and they are no longer credible. A new ones emerge every week :lol:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
we are close to the one year anniversary since salad scored the last time :head:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
we are close to the one year anniversary since salad scored the last time :head:
His reply? Hattrick in 2 weeks against Liverpool u17 in CL so we progress.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
The only bad thing from last night is Giroud injury.

Holy shit, now we have only 40yo Ibra and broken Pellegri for the next 7 games.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli quietly showed a new tactical setup for us, a 433 with Alexis on the left and Messias on the right, but Bakayoko as the CDM with Bennacer and Kessie as CMs. Florenzi sits more, and frankly I like Florenzi as a RB more than RW, but his versatility is important.

Pioli is making little changes and tweaks, and even brings out entirely new systems that other teams aren't prepared for. Atletico rode their luck for most of the game, but the switch in system really shocked their defensive structure, we created a bunch of chances after the switch.

Pioli's 433 is a new look that I'm curious to see more of.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Pioli quietly showed a new tactical setup for us, a 433 with Alexis on the left and Messias on the right, but Bakayoko as the CDM with Bennacer and Kessie as CMs. Florenzi sits more, and frankly I like Florenzi as a RB more than RW, but his versatility is important.

Pioli is making little changes and tweaks, and even brings out entirely new systems that other teams aren't prepared for. Atletico rode their luck for most of the game, but the switch in system really shocked their defensive structure, we created a bunch of chances after the switch.

Pioli's 433 is a new look that I'm curious to see more of.

Good call. I think that Salad looked a lot more lively once he went to the left to be honest. Given the injury crisis and the fact that Leao will have to rest during some games, Salad on the left to close out a game or against smaller sides could be very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule