The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

(testing out reddit links)

This video really shows how far we've come. So much numerical and positional superiority, so many bodies up front at crucial moments. It's really, really impressive both how varied our attacking patterns are and how violently direct we are.

I'm just so happy we play one of the mpst exciting football in Europe at the moment. Such a joy to watch every single game

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Rudy Galetti: deal done for Kessie to Tittenham. 10mln per year + maxi commision for Antagana.

I hope we just sell his ass in jan fot some money and bring Adli and Kamara and ciao mercenario!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Rudy Galetti: deal done for Kessie to Tittenham. 10mln per year + maxi commision for Antagana.

I hope we just sell his ass in jan fot some money and bring Adli and Kamara and ciao mercenario!
Stavio si pravu sliku na bobana. Beautiful

So Tottenham actually agreed to pay Casshie 10 million? That's a bit over the top for him. A bit

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Tired of these sneks...

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
this is exactly what i want to do. that email i have on file has not be used in over a decade... i wouldn't even remeber i had it if i had not seen it this morning.

so was it a temporary thing for when you were setting up the new platform...i can now change my email? or it's still in effect.

enlighten me please.

thanks

that's fixed now

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Try hold the like button. Is that what you mean?
My bad, was not clear enough. I wanted the special smilies to be present on the like button as well so for example: :balo: should be on the like button as well.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Stavio si pravu sliku na bobana. Beautiful

So Tottenham actually agreed to pay Casshie 10 million? That's a bit over the top for him. A bit
Usually player salaries in England are reported as gross wages (before tax) as opposed to Italian salaries which are paid net of taxes.

This is why most of the time the gap between the two leagues seems bigger than it actually is (it’s still very big though)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Usually player salaries in England are reported as gross wages (before tax) as opposed to Italian salaries which are paid net of taxes.

This is why most of the time the gap between the two leagues seems bigger than it actually is (it’s still very big though)
There's no way Kessie is leaving for 10m gross. It's net. He's getting a huge pay rise and it makes sense for him to go against what he said in the summer if that's the offer on the table compared with the 5m-6m that we're offering. It really sucks but that's how it goes, we can't compete with PL revenue for now. We replaced Donnarumma and Hakan without much trouble and we don't miss them at all, we will hopefully replace Kessie in the same way. We already have Tonali breaking through, we have Adli coming in, Pobega is an option, and of course we can always go for someone else like Kamara or another Moncada special. It sucks but it's happened before and we're making sure it doesn't happen again with the round of renewals we're working on.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dark theme with white letters feels so natural to me. It's beautiful.

Btw now with all the new members, when commode gains full steam, we will have to quit our jobs to keep up with the pace :D
Welcome everyone, hopefully no new vultures among you :D

Reaction score
Any reason why the "Reset Password " option ain't working?
Have been trying for ages with no success
Finally decided to re-join using another Email ID

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Kessie to Spurs and 10 mil? I guess it’s all about the money for him

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Any reason why the "Reset Password " option ain't working?
Have been trying for ages with no success
Finally decided to re-join using another Email ID

if the one in profile is not working you can see if you can pull it off via "forgot password". i had to use it myself cause i hadn't logged out in ages and it worked fine :lol:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
There's no way Kessie is leaving for 10m gross. It's net. He's getting a huge pay rise and it makes sense for him to go against what he said in the summer if that's the offer on the table compared with the 5m-6m that we're offering. It really sucks but that's how it goes, we can't compete with PL revenue for now. We replaced Donnarumma and Hakan without much trouble and we don't miss them at all, we will hopefully replace Kessie in the same way. We already have Tonali breaking through, we have Adli coming in, Pobega is an option, and of course we can always go for someone else like Kamara or another Moncada special. It sucks but it's happened before and we're making sure it doesn't happen again with the round of renewals we're working on.
The question now is: sell Kessie during coming winter and still get some peanuts for him or keep him until summer 2022 and improve our chances to win the scudetto/top 4 but letting him go for free

Reaction score
if the one in profile is not working you can see if you can pull it off via "forgot password". i had to use it myself cause i hadn't logged out in ages and it worked fine :lol:
Tried it out many times never received a Mail for resetting
I have been off for long time too

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

The question now is: sell Kessie during coming winter and still get some peanuts for him or keep him until summer 2022 and improve our chances to win the scudetto/top 4 but letting him go for free
Keep in mind that he's unavailable during AFCON anyways..depends on how desperate Conte is and how much they'd be willing to offer..still dont get the move tho, why leaving a great milan side that will win cl in the next few years for spurs who never won anything :lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I’d say sell Kessie upcoming mercato, better to rip off the bandaid early

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keep in mind that he's unavailable during AFCON anyways..depends on how desperate Conte is and how much they'd be willing to offer..still dont get the move tho, why leaving a great milan side that will win cl in the next few years for spurs who never won anything :lol:

Nothing to get. Its about money.

Reaction score
Kessie looked more like he ain't giving his 100% on the field
He looks like holding himself back to avoid an Injury which would hurt his Transfer offerings

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Kessie would only leave if he's another ungrateful money whore. But seriously, did the previous management really only sign these greedy fuckers or what, unbelieveable. Davide is ofc an exception, he's a true Milanista and not poisened by banter management.

The players who were signed by Maldini & co seem to be much more grateful to be here and really value and appreciate Milan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule