The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Pellegri time on Saturday. I'm interested to see how he performs from the start.
Yup. So far, he entered mostly after we’re up and managing the game…
So I just move my prediction for the weekend then…2 goals.
The way these guys are tight, if he plays they will do everything so he gets on the scoresheet.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Some new bromances forming
Messias and Florenzi
Tomori & Maignan

The warrior vibes from Tomori-Kjaer and Maignan back there is too much. A moment will come when every 3 games an opponent will leave the field with his head wrapped like chielini…we need some nasty.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Fact that Messias started this match makes me believe that he will start the Liverpool match, with Salesmaeker to play the weekend match.
Can see Florenzi on the weekend as well.
Whether Leao starts vs Liverpool will also depend on whether he starts on Saturday.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fact that Messias started this match makes me believe that he will start the Liverpool match, with Salesmaeker to play the weekend match.
Can see Florenzi on the weekend as well.
Whether Leao starts vs Liverpool will also depend on whether he starts on Saturday.
leao is 100% starting vs liverpool if he's fit. we need a win, there's simply no way we're fielding anyone else since rebic is out injured

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
will you uplift Pioli in case we win?
There's nothing to uplift him for. Genoa are probably the worst team in the league alongside Salernitana. Not just this, they also had 3-4 starters missing. Winning against them should not be questioned. Good result considering the team we fielded, but we still allowed they to create too much. Mike with 2 amazing saves and a few other good shots that were close to the target is way too much for this garbage Genoa side.

Also what was that between the 15th and 35th minute? We barely touched the ball. These episodes when the whole team turns off already cost us a lot of points and will cost more if we don't stop doing it.

Hopefully Kjaer is back in January although it looked really bad.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
View attachment 525

He's at slightly over 1 goal per 90 this season, btw. We're used to him being this good but I think we're taking him for granted.
Honestly, if we wont extend him by the end of this season and he keeps up with how things are now. I have no doubt he'll find another "big" club. He is slower and runs less than when he was in his early 30s, but his skills hasn't changed much tbh. If he was 15 years younger and playing exactly the way he's playing now (not like he did in his prime) he would still be a 80M player. Don't even want to know how much a prime Ibra would cost in today's market and it makes me laugh how galliani got him for 24M back in 2010 hahah

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I hope Pellegri will play well on Saturday, because I want a fresh Ibra to eat van Dijk up next week and show him who's boss.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I hope Pellegri will play well on Saturday, because I want a fresh Ibra to eat van Dijk up next week and show him who's boss.
I rather have them field their kids, they have nothing to play for in the game against us

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, if we wont extend him by the end of this season and he keeps up with how things are now. I have no doubt he'll find another "big" club. He is slower and runs less than when he was in his early 30s, but his skills hasn't changed much tbh. If he was 15 years younger and playing exactly the way he's playing now (not like he did in his prime) he would still be a 80M player. Don't even want to know how much a prime Ibra would cost in today's market and it makes me laugh how galliani got him for 24M back in 2010 hahah
I laugh even more when he sold him for a lot less in the Thiago Silva PSG deal.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really doubt Klopp will start any key players in a meaningless game. Their schedule is even more fucked up than ours.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I rather have them field their kids, they have nothing to play for in the game against us
I really doubt Klopp will start any key players in a meaningless game. Their schedule is even more fucked up than ours.

I hope they will field their second best team as well, but we'll have to win either way. I doubt he will take out more than 5 starters.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Scamacca played 8 games for dutch version of salernitana..scored 0 and they told him to fuck off

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
FUNFACT

The last 2 of our "proper" RW is named after Jesus/Isa Alaihissalam

Jesus Suso
Junior messias

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
I'm happy to be wrong about Messias (although it's early to make conclusions)
But how do you feel about being wrong about Kjaer, Tonali and Calabria?

You ask things he will never answer. He only says things that he wants, and makes him look good. He picks his times at the moment to check in and out. If he can feel better, he will say something otherwise always mute.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Ronin and goodfella are suggesting we take out leao LW our most dangerous player for saele LW..our least dangerous player

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Ronin and goodfella are suggesting we take out leao LW our most dangerous player for saele LW..our least dangerous player
Ronin has a childish bias towards Leao.

Goodfella is suggesting that Saele may be an option in games where we don't have Rebic available and need more defensive solidity down our left side.

I like the idea of Saele there because it gives us a chance to rest Leao more in Rebics absence. Saele has been harmless offensively for a while now, but I still think this is something he will suddenly unlock. He has shown glimpses of great offensive talent, but we are right to demand better output. But this is how it is to grow talent, patience is needed. In the meantime Saele contributes with workrate and pressing, other things needed to unleash players like Leao.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Yes lets replace our most dangerous player at lw with a with a player that is least dangerous and played 99% of his games at RW

Great idea boys

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Sadly, if it's ACL, that's not only season ending but possibly career ending injury for someone in his age. Which is a shame because he was in the best form in his life. 🤕

But Milan needed a new defender anyway since he's almost 33yo, this will only speed up the process.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yes lets replace our most dangerous player at lw with a with a player that is least dangerous and played 99% of his games at RW

Great idea boys
I want Leao to play against Liverpool, with Krunic as AM and Messias as RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule