The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
1 yr. Thats all. They kicked out the best player in history from the club... watch them go out and sign Haaland, Pogba, and God knows who else next summer and just like that they're back.
With what money? Given their current finances, that would be suicide.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
With what money? Given their current finances, that would be suicide.
No, no... they have secured new funds, I was listening to Gab&Juls podcast they were talking abt it there.. 3 banks have agreed to give them fresh loans... thats on top of the 500m laporta got from goldman sachs few months back.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Don't know what you guys are arguing about, the vaccine does increase the risk of myocarditis, especially in younger people. It seems like COVID does it as well, but I haven't dug into that.

Does it mean we shouldn't take the vaccine, IMO no. But please, for the sake of science, don't be talking uninformed :o

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
From my understanding, also in those that get covid regardless of the vaccine or not. So if you really care, you can look into how many reports are of those with covid versus vaccine (or those who had the vaccine and covid) to see if there's actually an increase. I would assume so, since many are vaccinated, however likely in many cases they would've had the same outcome with having covid alone causing such issues. Still horrible to think about though for anyone - athlete or not - encountering this because of covid or the vaccine or maybe just we're all doomed and the world is ending.
Apparently there is a 5x increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players since 2021.

That's a lot of smoke for no fire

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
FGg16jJXEAMRrnb

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is a ever increasing load of games to perform, professional sport on pro football level is inherently unhealthy, that alone causing heart problems wouldn't be surprising.
Both Covid and potentially also Vaccines can do their part, I think the benefits far outweigh the cons but with every drug you cannot have potency without any potential harm.

Zvoneontology

Primavera
Reaction score
Yr changing the goal posts... its not abt 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th placed teams reaching the levels of the top 2... you asked if those ranked 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th are better than their Italian counterparts... any team can have a off yr, look at juve's fecked-up season... if you take into consideration the last 5 or so yrs then the answer is absolutely they are.

And why are we measuring ourselves against the English... we stand only with Real & Barca... look how far away from them are we.

I think you're missing Maldini's (and my) point about the superiority of the English Premier League being blown out of the proportion. There are many pundits out there convinced that just because the top 2-3 English sides are so much better than the rest of Europe right now (no one is denying this), that this also means the rest of the league are proportionally or relatively better as well. They're convinced that the likes of West Ham, Leicester, Everton, or even Crystal Palace would give top Serie A sides (like us, Napoli, and Inter) a good shellacking and play them completely off the park. According to some of them, we and Inter are no better than lower mid-table English teams. If that isn't a clear and obvious exaggeration and overestimation of the superiority of the Premiership, then I don't know what is.

I feel the gap between the top 2-3 English sides and say, the next top 4-8 English sides, like Man Utd or Spurs, is roughly just as wide as the gap between the top 2-3 English teams and the top Italian/Spanish sides currently. Which is why I said, we have just as much chance of bridging the gap between us and the current European elite (Liverpool, Man City, Bayern, Chelsea) as Man Utd or Spurs currently have.

To put it slightly differently, the top 2-3 English sides (Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea) are fairly anomalous sides. They are not exactly reflective of the overall quality of the English league and its apparent vast superiority over the other leagues. The Premiership is the best league in the world, but this idea that it's utterly and comprehensively far and away vastly more superior than the other European leagues is quite an exaggeration.

Last edited:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Raz, that was distasteful about Astori. Please don't do such things again.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Even though we're in a bit of a slump right now, I'm very excited about this season. We'll recover some important players and we'll fight with everything we got.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
No, no... they have secured new funds, I was listening to Gab&Juls podcast they were talking abt it there.. 3 banks have agreed to give them fresh loans... thats on top of the 500m laporta got from goldman sachs few months back.
Which is more debt that will never be paid back.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Delusional Merda fans forget whats coming.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Raz, that was distasteful about Astori. Please don't do such things again.
Raz is a dick but obviously he wasnt making a joke about his death.
His point was Astori dying of a cardiac problem long before the vaccine conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule