• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Milan’s Public Prosecutor have opened an investigation into the Milan sale deal by Elliott to RedBird. Acquisitions in progress by the Italian Financial Police as part of the investigation

Whoops... Vulture capitalist firm does what vultures do, let's see how this all plays out haha.

Every days offers more entertainment at the Milan Entertainments Co.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Ok Ivan Gazidis from Bulgaria, thanks for clarifying that to me.

Now tell me, did Bournemouth (a team in the Championship last year), or Burnley, Watford, Norwich (bottom 3 in the Premier League) earn more from TV money than the champion of Serie Ass, the big AC?

A simple yes/no would suffice, not in the mood for the usual spinneage you guys are used to.

Yes

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Is this something new though or BlueSkye just continuing to not accept the sale and found a sympathetic prosecutor?

Still - All eyes on Gerry until he proves he can spend on the squad and not just snake oil speak.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
shudve sell to arabs. halal money, these american only have blood and coke money in their wallet.

at least this fraud have the guts to spend 100m allowance for 2 clown to burn

to these you mean? the arabs that wanted berlusca to get in? :D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is this something new though or BlueSkye just continuing to not accept the sale and found a sympathetic prosecutor?

Still - All eyes on Gerry until he proves he can spend on the squad and not just snake oil speak.
Maybe to shut them up

Gerry going to make it rain like 2017 :proud:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
There will be nothing from that accusation, daddy Singer is not an idiot to make a mistake or some shady deal from the sale (like bungabunga khmmmm). :o
Didnt Silvio get his money?
Elliot may get the club back but may not get all their money - that said it was the better long term play than outright selling the club for less.

RnB propaganda machine need to step up their game though because Gerry looking real shaky

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Maybe to shut them up

Gerry going to make it rain like 2017 :proud:
after splashing 18mil on zaniolo
i-have-no-money-al-bundy.gif

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
To be fair, Mirabelli did sign Pepe Reina to put pressure on Dollar to renew. And Pepe ended up being an excellent back up choice.

Tata haters would all be praising this move in 2023
Is that before or after dollar bro was here. I always thought he was true dollar back up

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Gerry does look shady af, can't deny :D

But Elliott of all companies doesn't strike me as stupid enough to let themselves getting caught up in something like that. Blue Skye on the other hand gives me all the angry ex girlfriend vibes that won't let you go already.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I don't think there was any wrongdoing with the club sale but I am a bit worried that Gerry and his fund may not be able to repay their loan to Elliott and also invest in the club adequately given the talks of a looming global financial crisis. May be Elliott predicted that and were smart to trick poor Gerry.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Did Giroud not bang in some decisive goals for our first scudetto in a decade???

Asking for a friend...

But hey, let's bash Maldini a bit more?

MMM and Pioli need money, even with money I'm pretty sure teams screw up transferss regularly as well???

Origi is a terrible transfer... CDK could pull a Sandro!!!

Messias "gets on base" but his time is up, and Diaz needs to fuck off... Give MMM money to build and give Pioli players that are actually healthy, then let's bash them properly.

I'm not saying there's not blame assigned to management, but saying Maldini is a failure isn't anywhere close to the full picture.
I’ll rephrase, I think he’s a lot better with defensive and midfield transfers than attacking ones.

He even said that earlier Boban used to handle the attacking players

Saele, Messias, CDK (so far), Origi, Diaz, Rebic, Lazetic (so far)… all utter flops

Can’t deny that he doesn’t have a great eye for picking up attacking players

We could have done a lot better, rebic Origi and CDK are not cheap a lot of money has been spent on them

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
bonucci (arguably one if not the best defender at the time), conti, kessei (both came from a great season at atlanta), noglu, silva were great/decent signings tbh. it's just brutal that not a single one worked out for us long term:lol:
Nevermind long term, they didn't workout

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bonucci (arguably one if not the best defender at the time), conti, kessei (both came from a great season at atlanta), noglu, silva were great/decent signings tbh. it's just brutal that not a single one worked out for us long term:lol:
I think Bonucci was the turning point of that mercato.

Before him, we at least showed some semblance of a plan and got players in positions we needed.

We already spent money on Musacchio and G. Gomez the season before. And we had Paletta and Romagnoli as well.

Without Bonucci, our plan was supposed to be a LW and a CF. But instead we got Kalinic and Borini and rest was history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule