Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi mƄ tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
watching those wwe in the last 10 pages shows how americanized we got and it's disgusting
Time to cleanse the commode

JadedIdleBinturong-size_restricted.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, KakĆ”, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
thank u for making my point

milan is milan... no matter the level. that's something someone like you will never understand.

leave this place please
Nonsense. Carlo's Milan, Capello's Milan, Sacchi's Milan are better than 2015 Milan and this Milan. We've been through good times and bad.
We've been at the top and in the valley.
He's saying that, having been at the top, you shouldn't be satisfied with fucking Zaniolo
It's not that difficult :mb:

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nonsense. Carlo's Milan, Capello's Milan, Sacchi's Milan are better than 2015 Milan and this Milan. We've been through good times and bad.
He's saying that, having been at the top, you shouldn't be satisfied with fucking Zaniolo
Come on now, with logic quite a few fellas are due for (wife) girlfriend upgrade. The man is happy with his high school sweetheart(cute) no matter how she be lookingšŸ˜Š

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
maldini has apparently a hard on for him since years. he is still a young hyped italien player. he moves to a bigger club and the reigning champion. why should he be satisfied with 2,5mil, if he gets that currently at roma? in that case he doesn't need to move.
moreover milan's revenue is growing, which naturally leads to higher personnel costs. i would be surprised if he signs for less than 3mil, if the transfer goes through. but i can also see it going the same way as with tonali. first a lower salary, if he convinces it will be increased immediately.

I havenā€™t seen anything that tells me Maldini has a ā€œhard onā€ for himā€¦but even if he did, his reasoning is much stronger than that hard on. and the reality of our budget is definitely much harder than that boner.

Sure, Status of the club, salaries of other players in the club + current salary of the player play a role in the salary offeredā€¦but the determining factor is how much is he really worth for/to us.
Again he is a prospect close to the end of his ā€œprospect periodā€ and about to enter ā€œdudā€ territory.

My understanding of how Maldini has worked and works (dictated by our budget) make me very much doubt that weā€™d offer such salary to such player.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think what he's trying to say is that Milan is Milan no matter where in the valley we are at any given time. We support the club through good times and bad. We - mostly - don't come out of the woodwork to shit on the club and others when we are at the bottom. We still love the club (maybe not management, players, or coaches though) regardless of it all.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Come on now, with logic quite a few fellas are due for (wife) girlfriend upgrade. The man is happy with his high school sweetheart(cute) no matter how she be lookingšŸ˜Š
And if he loves his highschool sweetheart (Milan), why should he look for an upgrade (any current "elite" European club) just because they are better looking (perform better)?

That logic is the type that makes me question it.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think what he's trying to say is that Milan is Milan no matter where in the valley we are at any given time. We support the club through good times and bad. We - mostly - don't come out of the woodwork to shit on the club and others when we are at the bottom. We still love the club (maybe not management, players, or coaches though) regardless of it all.
Bar 2023 so far, and 5 0 atalanta... What period is this?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i'm not satisfied with anything other than cl and scudetto titles every year

when i said "milan is milan" i mean that my unwavering love for it doesn't change during bad times

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bar 2023 so far, and 5 0 atalanta... What period is this?
When AC Milan was in Serie B? Before my time but @vB9, @Massaro94 and @General can attest.
When AC Milan went years with no titles on occasions, i.e the banter era many of us longed to escape and did the last 2-3 seasons.

If I can survive 2013/14 to 2019/20 seasons... I'm sure this bump in the valley is bearable. Perhaps we have lofty expectations because we are performing and winning, rightfully so for Milan, however I'd rather that be the case than constantly be out of Europe and line up a squad of banter players every week playing unbearable football.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My only gripe present is the abysmal performance of pioli so far this entire season, not just 15 days, 2nd place should have been the aim and closer to Napoli or ahead preferably till last few games, but currently Padre out here trying to clinch 4th place and that is what outsiders will see. MMM did their job sub part but they did it. Padre just had to hold it together till season end without damaging the perception of Italian Champions.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I havenā€™t seen anything that tells me Maldini has a ā€œhard onā€ for himā€¦but even if he did, his reasoning is much stronger than that hard on. and the reality of our budget is definitely much harder than that boner.

Sure, Status of the club, salaries of other players in the club + current salary of the player play a role in the salary offeredā€¦but the determining factor is how much is he really worth for/to us.
Again he is a prospect close to the end of his ā€œprospect periodā€ and about to enter ā€œdudā€ territory.

My understanding of how Maldini has worked and works (dictated by our budget) make me very much doubt that weā€™d offer such salary to such player.
we have been linked with him for quite some time now. maybe it's more massara but regarding the RW position he is definitely the most serious rumor so far.
if they believe that they can't get anyone better for the position or are convinced that he is the right one, then i think such a salary is somewhat realistic. i just have a hard time imagining that he would sign here for less than rebic (ik ik 'gross' still less than zaniolo, but in the end 'net' matters for the player) who is constantly injured.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
When AC Milan was in Serie B? Before my time but @vB9, @Massaro94 and @General can attest.
When AC Milan went years with no titles on occasions, i.e the banter era many of us longed to escape and did the last 2-3 seasons.

If I can survive 2013/14 to 2019/20 seasons... I'm sure this bump in the valley is bearable. Perhaps we have lofty expectations because we are performing and winning, rightfully so for Milan, however I'd rather that be the case than constantly be out of Europe and line up a squad of banter players every week playing unbearable football.
Thankfully I was alive to see juventus in Serie B. But I also went from the highs of kaka at old traffordšŸ˜Žto lows of Beckham, R10 Milan VS Rooney/vidic United. And the rest is history but we're all still here,sharing this high priced coke head sl#t(Milan) nobody can afford but us... But since B&G have moved on, we shouldn't keep getting caught up in that history. This is Da Milan# correct.. So onwards and forward guys. Forza MilanšŸŽ‰

Qaas

Vi mƄ tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
unserious club
We are not making top 4, unless they change coach

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Maldini making sure Inter wont have any funds for summer mercato since they get a % of Zaniolos sale :maldinismug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule