• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
There's absolutely no way Inter can afford him. They can barely afford to sack Inzaghi, he still has two years on his deal. They'll probably go for a risky young(ish) Italian coach that plays 3 at the back, or maybe go with an Inter guy like Stankovic. They definitely can't afford a high profile coach who will demand changes and new players.
Am ready to surrender my RW dream if Inter chose Giampaolo :D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Great news about Rade.

Can't wait for him to be back and available. He is actually the oldest and most experienced of our midfielders, and the type of midfielder that plays sensible for the team. His return will make us stronger.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Someone in the match thread said : theres no hiding in the CL

So so true.. its like we are always shocked with the intensity of football played there
You're blinded by what we once were. I think we can handle intensity now.
That was our weakness for 15+ years but not since Pioli came.
We were beating teams because they couldn't handle our intensity..

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
What's Gds smoking? No way we field this 11, right?

50ca1f45a2a77669c1f6e1f6ce4740bd.jpg

There is literally no starter there 😭😭

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone in the match thread said : theres no hiding in the CL

So so true.. its like we are always shocked with the intensity of football played there
1662638619718.png
1662638636952.png
1662638648421.png

Doesn't look to me like a team that was shocked. We had way more of the ball in their half. They had more dangerous chances because of our bad mistakes, sure. That's part of why high intensity pressing works. They won more duels which is something we failed a bit at during the game. We did dribble really well and controlled the ball basically all game. We weren't as penetrative in the final third, but that's really been our problem for months now. It had nothing to do with CL intensity. If we had a problem with their intensity then we wouldn't have been able to easily move the ball into their final third the way we did.

Seems like everyone is just angry we didn't play a perfect game. Part of me is impressed that expectations are suddenly so high, but it's also really unfair to judge the players so harshly since they did an acceptable job and got an acceptable point away at a tough stadium.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@AC_Wesley this guy seems to have some class and decency.
Pls permaban immediately to save him from this place.
We all know what happened with Pingu :head:
Leaf finally realizing the type of poster pingu has become

i-planned-this-merge-mansion.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule