The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That’s how it turned out, but if someone even today asks which group I’d prefer, I’d always say the one we got.
They were in pot 3. Considering where they started from they got pretty lucky with Pilzen and Barcelona.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Theo is so gonna make a clown out of Emerson Royal. Oh, can't wait to beat the shit out of that ugly fecker Perisic again.
giphy.gif

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Our Serie A mediocrity started with a defeat at Juve at their new stadium in 2011. We got outplayed that day 2-0 and then we never beat them in Turin till 2020-21 season. Once we broke that curse, we are back to being league title contenders again.

Our first defeat at San Siro by an English team was the 0-2 vs Arsenal 2008.
That started our Banter era.

I have a feeling our European curse will not be broken unless we beat an English side.
Spurs under Conte is our best opportunity to finally beat an EPL team.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, K.P. Boateng, Kaka
Roma get Salzburg, and Juve get Nantes so it is likely that it will pass

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Happy for the draw but not happy to see Perisic again.

such disrespect for Davide :head:

people do these tweets about him every time we face a tough attack but he is our strongest defensive RB by far I would say (I love Kalulu but much more at CB) and he's played really well against difficult opponents

tbh I will be much more confident about the Spurs matches if he is back and at full health by then

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, K.P. Boateng, Kaka
The first leg of the round of 16 tie will be played on February 14, 15, 21 or 22 at San Siro, and the second leg on March 7, 8, 14 or 15. Spurs will play at home in the second leg due to winning their group.

Eastheaven

Primavera
Reaction score
I just hope we've renewed Isma and Rafa before the Spurs matches when they will show the world their ludicrous quality
They had the chance earlier this season against Chelsea and didn’t show up. So maybe not too worried about this one?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
There is no post Pioli. We peanut till he dies.
Pioli is 57 yo alcoholic who work in the one of the most stressful environtment in the world. I think he's got point lining-in up Arteta for Pioli sucessor (after he got "departed", ofc).

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i needed to ensure, with 100% certainty, that we would draw tottenham before i returned.

as always, the #force has come out the victor.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
YEEEES TOTTENHAM!
A good January transfer market is all we need

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No suprise, we draw an English team lol. Altough its possible
Inter and Napoli have the easiest ofc :proud:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Stated my points clearly and all this guy can do is meme.
:ibralol:
Make your point clear or just stay the fool.
The entire commode knows what you are anyway.
Bitch at least they know me for something
Meanwhile ur just a lame poster among many

:shhReb:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Padre could learn a thing or two from the Euromax. The Euromax transitioned Fagioli into a man from being a boy or girl. Meanwhile padre doesnt transition Adli or CDK like Max helped Nicolo/a/e. Instead Padre keeps glorifying toxic masculimovic :head:

What's the deal with Fagioli? I don't know much about him?

Though his girlfriend is not bad looking:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I want a total annihilations of Tottenham.
I want it to be so bad that Lucas Moura transfers to Milan and plays for us in the second leg as our new RW.

:max: disgracing our team with the loss to Tottenham has me salty AF :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli pre-match Conference:

What kind of games will they be against Tottenham? “They will be difficult matches against a strong team coached by a manager who knows us. It will be a great challenge that we want to play with great confidence.”

What kind of game will it be tomorrow in Cremona? “We must not be influenced by the table. They are very motivated and very determined. We know how important it would be to arrive. I was expecting a balanced season, no one expected Napoli to score so many points. We must remain close to Napoli.”

Are you satisfied with the draw? “Perfect teams do not exist. Our level must be very high, we must play with the conviction that we can overcome this round as well. Milan have a negative record in their history against English sides, we will try to do our best.”

How is Zlatan Ibrahimovic? “His recovery is progressing well. We will see what happens between now and February. I hope to have the best possible team for Tottenham, but it is still too early to think about it. We remain focused on the league.”

What do you think of Conte? “He is a great coach, who has won so much everywhere. He gives a clear identity and a great mentality to his team; Tottenham is very compact and organised with very strong individuals, like Kane, Son, Kulusevski, Perisic, with many who know Milan and Italian football. On paper I think it can be a balanced tie.”

What memories do you have of the Cremona stadium? “I have great memories as a player because I scored my only goal in Serie A there.”

What is the difference between Italy and England? “The level of the Premier League is very high, but now there are also three Italian clubs. We will play the first leg at home and it will be a factor, we must do well.”

How is Lazetic’s growth proceeding? “We saw his hat-trick in the Primavera. He is ambitious. We are keeping an eye on him and the other young players.”

Is Ambrosini right about De Ketelaere? Has he lost his instinct? “Up to a certain point, our attacking midfielders have freedom. Charles, when we have the ball, must do what he feels and collaborate with the players, then without the ball he has some points of reference to respect. This afternoon will be important to understand the conditions of the team. Then the quantity of minutes is not important, but the quality of the minutes played.”

Is it possible to coach clarity in front of goal? “All things can be improved. If we play every ball as if it were the decisive one, we raise our level. We have to score more given how much we create.”

How do you rate Krunic’s performance? “There is a big difference between the attacking midfielders and Krunic. Krunic is an insertion player, a working midfielder; he is intelligent and available. I have only positive judgments about Rade. It depends on the matches and what kind of midfielders I want to play.”

Who can be decisive in the round of 16 of the Champions League? “Anyone must go on the field thinking they are decisive.”

What is lacking in order to concede less chances and fewer goals? “We need more attention and more collaboration. We need to talk on the pitch. The goal for Spezia came through this. It is a question of communication, the details make the difference.”

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
According to my limited knowledge of Italian from Duolingo lessons, Fagiolo means Bean.

Guess he is the Mr. Bean of Serie A.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don’t like him

legit fuck him in the ass without a reach around don’t like him
Oh my.. I am not liked by a coke sniffing white guy from america with a failed music career…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule