The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Roma was much better side today vs Atalanta and still they mangd to lose the match

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No reason to bench kalulu. Idiotic

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, i'm getting a little anxious about the game...
Rafa is a massive loss I don't have huge expectations

Can't even celebrate the Juve and Inter meltdowns fully

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe they are putting him in in case their South Korean Tree gets some chances on set pieces.

Kalulu coming in as an impact sub I am okay with.
I support this...he might want to bring kalulu in as RB sub since Capitano is available. Maybe sub Thiaw in as a CB if Kjaer needs a replacement. Anyways,let's see.... we're winning,that's all that matters.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Credit to Atalanta for switching their style to being more sustainable

Good campaign for them so far

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 11151

Highest paid players in Serie A. You get what you pay for?
I don't get how the Juventus management keep getting fleeced by young players. How do you make Vlahovic the highest paid player in the League at 21? How will they renew that contract?
Same thing they did with de Ligt, Chiesa and Bremer. Yeah, those are all 70~80M transfers and you gotta pay equivalent wages. But also, in a big move the club has all the leverage. It's not like if he's offered 8M instead of 12M the player will say "oh no, I will cancel that 80M move and stay at Fiorentina earning 2M now".
They will soon give some pretty bad contracts they can't move with that strategy.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get how the Juventus management keep getting fleeced by young players. How do you make Vlahovic the highest paid player in the League at 21? How will they renew that contract?
Same thing they did with de Ligt, Chiesa and Bremer. Yeah, those are all 70~80M transfers and you gotta pay equivalent wages. But also, in a big move the club has all the leverage. It's not like if he's offered 8M instead of 12M the player will say "oh no, I will cancel that 80M move and stay at Fiorentina earning 2M now".
They will soon give some pretty bad contracts they can't move with that strategy.
... we paid an 18 year old goalkeeper 6m net.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean the guy doesn't understand the AM role he's being asked to play and is now shoved into LW lol

We'll see I guess
We don't know for sure that he's playing LW. It's probably just Krunic at LW and we're all overthinking it.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't know for sure that he's playing LW. It's probably just Krunic at LW and we're all overthinking it.
That's even worse lol

I can understand putting Krunic at AM and starting Kjaer for a more controlling approach

Krunic LW is one of the worst players I've seen in a Milan kit

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
So after all the analysis and hypothesis, it's Krunic FTW 😁🤣😁

I feel Salad will continue his goal scoring streak, CDK with an assist and Pobega to come on and close out the game strong with another late goal... The midfield will come good and Kjaer will provide some calm solidity to things after some wobbles of late.

This is the game we bring the champions spirit and mentality and prove the doubters wrong.

I don't think it'll be pretty, but we'll grind out the result and sure up our title defence 💪🤘😎🙏🖤♥️

• Thumbs Up

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Krunic is definitely not playing LW despite what the formation says. Probably a 4-3-2-1 with Theo given more freedom to bomb forward.

• Thumbs Up

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
... we paid an 18 year old goalkeeper 6m net.
That's another evidence that paying too much for a young player might end up badly.

At least in his renewal Milan was backed into a corner. It was either renewing or losing the player for free. Quite different from a new arrival.

Last edited:
  • Thumbs Up

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh shit, forgot Spalletti is suspended.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pioli used Krunic before in the LW (specially in the 20-21 season). It's just that IMO... I don't think he's thinkering too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule