The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Correct, its a separate issue. The points deduction was for new evidence in the plusvalenza case that shows Juve specifically not only did inflated plusvalenza (not illegal) but that they showed different numbers in their accounts from the publicly declared/paid amounts. They did something illegal that other clubs on the other side of the deal didn't.

The reason Agnelli and the board resigned was for the covid hidden payments. We're still waiting for the ruling on that one.

They also hit Paratici, sporting director, who was there until the end of the 20/21 season. But they didnt hit Marotta, CEO, who left during the 18/19 season.

Logically that would imply the offense took place during those two seasons. The two covid seasons. Meaning Juventus was really adjusting their books during covid, in both transfers and wages.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Correct, its a separate issue. The points deduction was for new evidence in the plusvalenza case that shows Juve specifically not only did inflated plusvalenza (not illegal) but that they showed different numbers in their accounts from the publicly declared/paid amounts. They did something illegal that other clubs on the other side of the deal didn't.

The reason Agnelli and the board resigned was for the covid hidden payments. We're still waiting for the ruling on that one.

This doesnt sound right either. If they were showing different numbers that would have repercussions all across uefa. But so far theyve only been punished by the figc.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This doesnt sound right either. If they were showing different numbers that would have repercussions all across uefa. But so far theyve only been punished by the figc.
This is what @Alo88 said that Italian guy that follows football law in Italy explained. I understood it as Juve fudging their numbers in their accounts even more than what the plusvalenza showed. So they maybe frontloaded more profit than they were actually claiming with FIGC.

We're still waiting for UEFA to punish Juve btw, for a multitude of offences.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: Ryo

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I do NOT want anyone from Juve, let them rott, and their players.

Players obviously took the money knowing what was going on, shows character!!!!

No more Juve players, scum fucks!!!!

Happy Sundays chaps ✌️

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
FIGC prosecutors wife on instagram

:ibralol: :ibralol: :ibralol: :ibralol:

FnB5EumX0AErKFw

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We exchanged both players for 30+ m which is about their actual worth at that time. What exactly is the problem here?
If we ever made a shady transfer, it is the Rebic-Silva exchange for 3 m each which is obviously not their real value.
Merda, who sell Pinamonti and Vanheusomething every summer and buy them back are safe though :lol:

We better get our shit together and start winning as Napoli may also get a points reduction. The Osimhen deal was absurd. One of the players going from Napoli to Lille had an interview saying that he has never even been to Lille and that this 'move' ruined his career. The guys are so bitter that they will do anything to sink Napoli and ADL.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Thats a reach. If they set that precedent Juves taking the whole league down with them.

But on our end, selling Bonucci for 38 million after buying him for 42mill a season prior, sounds about right. I don’t see the issue.

Fucking Bonucci man... What a fucking joke that was, Trojan fuck!!!

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we ever made a shady transfer, it is the Rebic-Silva exchange for 3 m each which is obviously not their real value.

Shady but it was undervaluation. I dont see how anyone but Fiore and Porto that missed on the resell clause would be mad about that.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Apparently Paratici’s “black book” would have a certain value theyd need by June 30, with no relevance to the outgoing player. They have “wiretapping” proof on him.

What I don’t get is, how is Marotta safe in all this? He was their CEO for 9 years, and he’s making these same sketchy deals at Inter.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We exchanged both players for 30+ m which is about their actual worth at that time. What exactly is the problem here?
Merda, who sell Pinamonti and Vanheusomething every summer and buy them back are safe though :lol:

We better get our shit together and start winning as Napoli may also get a points reduction. The Osimhen deal was absurd. One of the players going from Napoli to Lille had an interview saying that he has never even been to Lille and that this 'move' ruined his career. The guys are so bitter that they will do anything to sink Napoli and ADL.

Yes! If Juve got a points deduction for their weird shit then Napoli are highly likely to get something for the Osimhen deal. That one was insanely shady. Doubt we’ll get anything for Caldara/Bonucci, the deal wasn’t good for plusvalenza for us. We recorded a loss on Bonucci and eventually lost out on all of Caldara’s value. How did we benefit from that? It would be easy to argue that Caldara was worth that much at the time, and that his current value is the result of unfortunate injuries.

It would be so unfair to Napoli if they get denied the title because of something they did years ago, but I am so ready for it let’s gooooooo

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But I doubt that anyone besides Juve will get any punishment. The case was closed and only reopened because they have new evidence on Juve specifically.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But I doubt that anyone besides Juve will get any punishment. The case was closed and only reopened because they have new evidence on Juve specifically.

That was a case only on Juve and 8 other clubs(small clubs like Samp and etc) that were acquitted. If Giussepe Chine now starts investigating Napoli he might find something.

Still plusvalenza is hard to prove, Paratici just seems to have been very bad at it to get caught.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lol we recorder loss in bonuci caldara deal iirc. Whats priblem with that? And they gave us broken asset.

Notice how shinter s never mentioned. And morata., like wtf??

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
9107869e7cdfba58635138dcbcc5f3da.jpg

These were the clubs investigated. Now I wonder what happens when they look into the other top team. Apparently Napoli are next.

In our case I remember including Olzer(5mill) in the Tonali deal with Brescia.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
anyone else interest in Milan and football just really diminishing lately?

This shits dead and I think it finally struck me just how trash serie a n Italy is

could be twitter or the fact that I live in England n their fans finally got to me

Also fuck Jerry this guy just vanished. What was the point of this takeover

I’m off to drink penis envy tea

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes! If Juve got a points deduction for their weird shit then Napoli are highly likely to get something for the Osimhen deal. That one was insanely shady. Doubt we’ll get anything for Caldara/Bonucci, the deal wasn’t good for plusvalenza for us. We recorded a loss on Bonucci and eventually lost out on all of Caldara’s value. How did we benefit from that? It would be easy to argue that Caldara was worth that much at the time, and that his current value is the result of unfortunate injuries.

It would be so unfair to Napoli if they get denied the title because of something they did years ago, but I am so ready for it let’s gooooooo
It's not unfair. The fact that is happened years ago doesn't change anything. Making some easy and unreal profits allows them the operate on the market with more comfort and to be able to keep their players. So, you could say that they are strong now because of these fake profits.
Imagine us selling Hauge for 35 m, Paqueta for 50 m and Piatek for 40 m. We would've been much stronger now, despite all these transfers happening years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule