Reaction score
Serie A is so rigged
Fuck these January 2023 results.

ragepc-destroy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Also you guys need to stop mass downvoting people, just because they writing something you don’t agree with. Weirdos

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People claim they love Milan but make excuses for Paul’s poor judgment as an administrator at the club. Seems like they love Maldini more than they love Milan. I don’t care about individuals. I care about the health of the institution. They seem to be forgetting the age old football adage, “No one is bigger than the club.”

Paul is bigger than the club in the eyes of these clowns.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Cardinale said he hates losing. Compared to clubs with owners who loves losing, things will start looking good soon.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Seriously though, I’m a bit optimistic after reading Pioli’s comments. He seems to have finally gotten it. Change is coming.

So far he has shown that even when he talks like that, those changes will be within what he has already done…Krunic at AM perhaps or Rebic CF.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
People claim they love Milan but make excuses for Paul’s poor judgment as an administrator at the club. Seems like they love Maldini more than they love Milan. I don’t care about individuals. I care about the health of the institution. They seem to be forgetting the age old football adage, “No one is bigger than the club.”

Paul is bigger than the club in the eyes of these clowns.
:lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I think it's more because he calls Paolo Maldini as "Paul". Deserves all the downvotes in the universe for that sin alone.
So what?? Everyone has a nickname for certain players, coaches.. you name it

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So far he has shown that even when he talks like that, those changes will be within what he has already done…Krunic at AM perhaps or Rebic CF.
True.

What to do about the defense tho? Kalulu's been making mistakes left and right and his confidence seems shot. Kjaer is frail and slow, Gabbia is a complete mediocrity. Not the ideal moment to start Thiaw vs Inter but what are our options?

Calabria and Theo have been straight garbage but I trust them both to find their feet again. But I'm concerned with CB if Kjaer is not reliable anymore.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I don’t think he lost the team yet. But he is simply unable to get out of this due to his team selection and his hard/stubborn trust in some players….he simply won’t field the strongest line up. Or at least change and give the talented youngsters a chance and not rely on players who we know even at their best can only give 5-7/10 performances.

When we were mounting serious challenges for a few years and finally got the title, inter Lazio fans on twitter expected us (him) to crash like he did with them after good period. Long period of bad results that led to his sacking. Luckily it did not happen then.

But now I see why he goes though these long bad periods, when things start going wrong (which happens) he makes decisions to worsen the situation.

Sticking by your guns is admirable but in some cases it’s just stupid.

It’s almost like he’d rather do that and die just to be right than make some changes, Formation (I personally don’t think so) or like giving Vranckx, Adli, Thiaw even Vasquez a run and potentially show that he made a mistake by not giving them space if they do well.

That said, I think the management is reasonable and expect bad periods to happen and wouldn’t sack a coach for it…but when it seems the coach’s choices are almost guaranteeing that we don’t get out of this soon. Sabotaging things with stubbornness. anything could happen…

And that’s also how you lose the team and there is no returning when you reach that point.

Anyway I’m expecting similar results in the coming games.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Well someone has to.

I cant put this as my dp and hide on whtasapp, can I?

Who do you recommend to take over his place? Someone realistic…who wants to come here of course.
And if you know better why don’t you apply for his position? :D

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I mean what was he supposed to say?

My scudetto team lost a key player and I didn’t get anything I need so we’ve been sucking shit this whole season
i don't want to excuse pioli because he contributes a lot to the current situation, but he was simply set up last summer. there's no other way to put it.
he lost a key player in kessie who wasn't properly replaced. however, the biggest crime was how much pobega and a fucking bench player from wolfsburg were getting hyped here.:fp:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s easy to once again fallback on the narrative that Paolo chose Pioli and all of the players and they won the Scudetto.

But let’s not act like it was all by design of some massive grand plan:

- Our key players Theo, Leao, even Bennacer were originally signed for a team with Giampaolo as the manager and they were absolutely not good their first season despite showing promise

- Pioli was only hired because we didn’t want to match Spalletti’s salary and he didn’t want to forego his Inda severance check. Pioli was meant to be a stop gap that was going to get replaced anyways and Gazidis was actively looking to replace him.

so it’s not like it’s all part of some master plan and they have a plan to figure this out.

Giving Pioli an extension while we already seemed “off” beginning of this season was rash at best. Considering he hasn’t really shown any trait that would lead us to believe he would be our long term answer

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i don't want to excuse pioli because he contributes a lot to the current situation, but he was simply set up last summer. there's no other way to put it.
he lost a key player in kessie who wasn't properly replaced. however, the biggest crime was how much pobega and a fucking bench player from wolfsburg were getting hyped here.:fp:
He should have known better.

Coaches don’t get input under this leadership. If we excuse Pioli based on that we’d have to excuse Giampaolo as well

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so hipotetically speaking they get rid of Pioli..

Who do you bring instead of him except Zizou?
that would be sexy, but no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule