Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
rdlol.gif
I tried 🤣

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i don't trust those "Predicted line up" tweets as they're often wrong... except when there is no genius in guessing it, like when the first team is available.

that said, i don't remember exactly who, but someone was happy at Pioli's words after last game. hinting that he's planning changes....to which i responded that his "changes" will still be within whatever he has already done. i forgot to add " or, if actual change there is, it'd be something that make you say WTF!? " ... something probably dictated by "stats" and "conservatism".

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of this really doesn't paint a picture to me of a overly rich investment fond who couldn't wait to pull a Todd Boehly on us. But I'm no expert quite obviously. Maybe someone with a better understanding than me can break it down? @Samaldinho , @omer486 , @General , @brk ?
Me get involved with this?
oh no.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
i don't trust those "Predicted line up" tweets as they're often wrong... except when there is no genius in guessing it, like when the first team is available.

that said, i don't remember exactly who, but someone was happy at Pioli's words after last game. hinting that he's planning changes....to which i responded that his "changes" will still be within whatever he has already done. i forgot to add " or, if actual change there is, it'd be something that make you say WTF!? " ... something probably dictated by "stats" and "conservatism".

Brk

The poor kid has already been getting the 'bizness' all week for all that is wrong with Milan :head:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it make more sense for Saelemakers to drop into the midfield and not Messias? Saelemakers was a mid/RB when he joined Milan.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I'm ready to give Redbird one last summer to make their intentions clear and proof that we didn't end up with another Yonghong Li.
Now now , we all know that 30 summers could pass by with Redbird giving Milan the bare minimum & you would still paint rainbows & balloons of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule