The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Di Marzio to the site called Bomber: “Leao? I foresee a renewal, there is the intention of the parties to continue together. Without the question Sporting would have already renewed. He too knows that staying at #Milan is the best choice because he is loved and considered by everyone"

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lmao I can’t be bothered to post the million incorrect and contradictory things this fucking ret@rd said like calling CDK ‘undervalued’ at 35m and saying that Lazetic had WC potential :lol::fp:

However, everybody knows that almost all of my predictions from last season came true whereas this clearly mentally ill, deranged, thick as shit, fucking ret@rd got everything wrong as usual.

Now fuck off you fugly, rat-faced PEASANT and disappear down the sewer with your buck-toothed, ugly ass ‘model’ :lol: rodent gf where you belong once and for all :LOL: 🐭🐭💩💩
One last sharp shooter for the road?

d5773db44f4e4991974436438bd801d1.gif

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
I have never said that lazetic is world class or anything close to htat
as a matter of fact these are the only words i ever said about lazetic :

Lazetic looks ok.... loan to serie a/b club asap

As usual Kojak has to revert to dishonesty and being a braindead virgin who never left his moms basement where he eats cheesy nuggets all day long

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Kojak might be the lowest quality poster this forum has ever seen...wrong opinions...low social status irl..ALOT of cheesy nuggets...being scared to show his virginface and dishonesty

WAtch out for this individual...he never had sex before and he will never have it outside of a disease ridden prostitute he pays with his senior welfare benefits

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sassuolo primavera is much much better than Milan's! They pass the ball around better than Pioli's Milan.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Zoe Cristofoli talking about the robbery at their house: "That night I had a gun to my head…. I don’t know the beatings I took… kicks, punches and slaps in the face. They tried to suffocate me with their hands…. My son pulled from my arms… Pulled by the hair, 3 men against me. Emergency room, 20 days in bed..."

And this happened while Theo was playing a match. Again don't want to make too many personal assumptions, but it wouldn't be that surprising if it's affecting him still. Very scary thing to go through.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I have never said that lazetic is world class or anything close to htat
as a matter of fact these are the only words i ever said about lazetic :

Lazetic looks ok.... loan to serie a/b club asap

As usual Kojak has to revert to dishonesty and being a braindead virgin who never left his moms basement where he eats cheesy nuggets all day long
Actually it was Vrancx (not Lazetic) who you proclaimed was a top talent in addition to stating that CDK was undervalued at 35m and Ziyech was a ‘top player’ desired by top clubs yet he’s permanently glued to Chelsea’s bench despite their record spending this season.

Stupid fucking TARD :lol::fp:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Zoe Cristofoli talking about the robbery at their house: "That night I had a gun to my head…. I don’t know the beatings I took… kicks, punches and slaps in the face. They tried to suffocate me with their hands…. My son pulled from my arms… Pulled by the hair, 3 men against me. Emergency room, 20 days in bed..."

And this happened while Theo was playing a match. Again don't want to make too many personal assumptions, but it wouldn't be that surprising if it's affecting him still. Very scary thing to go through.
Sawft. :o

Every Neapolitan gets this treatment as a house warming party.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Kojak might be the lowest quality poster this forum has ever seen...wrong opinions...low social status irl..ALOT of cheesy nuggets...being scared to show his virginface and dishonesty

WAtch out for this individual...he never had sex before and he will never have it outside of a disease ridden prostitute he pays with his senior welfare benefits
Lol that disease ridden prostitute gave birth to you and raised you so show some gratitude (although her numerous STDs obviously caused severe ret@rdation) :proud:

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
These were my words on cdk:

"also cdk is very high potential and 35 is market conform..barely cause cdk for 40 is too much imo"

Ur such a terrible poster and permanently dishonest 😭 its actually impressive

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually it was Vrancx (not Lazetic) who you proclaimed was a top talent in addition to stating that CDK was undervalued at 35m and Ziyech was a ‘top player’ desired by top clubs yet he’s permanently glued to Chelsea’s bench despite their record spending this season.

Stupid fucking TARD :lol::fp:
chelsea 2023-02-04 at 10.05.19 AM.png

Ziyech was a starter for Chelsea the last match after they messed up his transfer to PSG. He is starting for a team that has spent hundreds of millions on top players And he reached SF of the WC with Morocco.

What's James Rodriguez doing these days?

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Lol that disease ridden prostitute gave birth to you and raised you so show some gratitude (although her numerous STDs obviously caused severe ret@rdation) :proud:

Just be lucky ur hiding behind ur keyboard

Gl

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Mods - this isn’t going to end and it’s ruining the forum for other members. Therefore, instead of the anticipated double ban, why not have a member vote to decide between the two of us? The loser gets permabanned and their account deleted and can never post again (and any new accounts subsequently deleted).

Tbh I’d be happy to do this because if I lose to an idiotic, dumb cunt like Freddy then I was wasting my time posting here in the first place? :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everton (dead last in the standinds) change their coach and beat the leader in his first game, but apparently, kicking out Pioli is a mistake, because a caretaker can't stabilize the squad.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Mods - this isn’t going to end and it’s ruining the forum for other members. Therefore, instead of the anticipated double ban, why not have a member vote to decide between the two of us? The loser gets permabanned and their account deleted and can never post again (and any new accounts subsequently deleted).

Tbh I’d be happy to do this because if I lose to an idiotic, dumb cunt like Freddy then I was wasting my time posting here in the first place? :lol:

Good idea do it right now u dumbass 😭😭😭😭😭

Lets do it

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Tbh I’d happily agree to do this because if I lose to an idiotic, thick cunt like Freddy then I was wasting my time posting here in the first place? :lol:
Nobody cares about your feud. I haven't read a single comment any of you posted in the last days. Just move to WhatsApp and continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule