Reaction score
Ur just close to ragequitting
Makes sense too

Make a poll and let the mods put it up
Voting time 1 week

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Mods - this isn’t going to end and it’s ruining the forum for other members. Therefore, instead of the anticipated double ban, why not have a member vote to decide between the two of us? The loser gets permabanned and their account deleted and can never post again (and any new accounts subsequently deleted).

Tbh I’d be happy to do this because if I lose to an idiotic, dumb cunt like Freddy then I was wasting my time posting here in the first place? :lol:

Good idea do it right now u dumbass 😭😭😭😭😭

Lets do it
giphy.gif

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Yf been to send to gulag so many times im starting to believe that maybe it's nice up in the siberian gulag archipelago

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Frankfurt are now letting Muani score penalties to boost his scoring stats, when Kamada should be taking penalties.

I'm holding a certain poster responsible.

You know who you are.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Lmao I can’t be bothered to post the million incorrect and contradictory things this fucking ret@rd said like calling CDK ‘undervalued’ at 35m and saying that Lazetic had WC potential :lol::fp:

However, everybody knows that almost all of my predictions from last season came true whereas this clearly mentally ill, deranged, thick as shit, fucking ret@rd got everything wrong as usual :proud:

Now fuck off you fugly, rat-faced PEASANT and disappear down the sewer with your buck-toothed, ugly ass ‘model’ :lol: rodent gf where you belong once and for all :LOL: 🐭🐭💩💩
Calma

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
For fuck sakes Yung Eddy

when will you learn to shut your fucking mouth

ya’ll better step up the entertainment value

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Camarda scored the only goal for the U16 in a 1-1 draw with SPAL. It's exciting that he seems to be scoring regularly against guys 2 years older. Primavera in a couple of years?

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
How does banning works in this forum? I never actually worked that part out here. I only essentially come to this thread or match threads.

I see a lot of slander and insults in the forum and they tend to go unpunished most of the time so I assume things are lenient here, my curiosity is when is it considered to go off the line and be ban worthy? Need a link to the rules of this forum I think :proud:

Last edited:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
My thoughts after Messias scores a hatrick tomorrow:

Who is Junior Messias? For the blind, He is the vision. For the hungry, He is the chef. For the thirsty, He is the water. If Messias thinks, I agree. If Messias speaks, I’m listening. If Messias has one fan, it is me. If Messias has no fans, I don’t exist.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
How does banning works in this? I never actually worked that part out here. I only essentially come to this thread or match threads.

I see a lot of slander and insults in the forum and they tend to go unpunished most of the time so I assume things are lenient here, my curiosity is when is it considered to go off the line and be ban worthy?

Ask @yungeddy. Bloke knows all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule