Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
derby rituals are starting, gents

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
In my experience, you receive a threatening PM from AC Wesley in Serbian or some shit and then you can’t access the forum for a bit. Your quality of life dramatically improves and then you return for a slow descent into terror until your next banning and the cycle repeats itself.
the-office-ryan-howard.gif

Ps your location showed Netherlands so I thought to address you in Dutch

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
How does banning works in this forum? I never actually worked that part out here. I only essentially come to this thread or match threads.

I see a lot of slander and insults in the forum and they tend to go unpunished most of the time so I assume things are lenient here, my curiosity is when is it considered to go off the line and be ban worthy? Need a link to the rules of this forum I think :proud:
The rules date from 2002. You were browsing on RnB on Internet Explorer. YouTube had not been invented. Facebook was still thought of as a photo album. Italia got KO'd by South Korea at the World Cup. Daniel Maldini was a 1-year old.

RnB 100% would not exist if we apply them today strictly there. Lots of history here. Many friendship are formed. People exchanged personal phone numbers. People met up personally in real life. Sometimes people are having banter amongst friends. Looks hostile to you, but looks ok to the long-serving RnB members because we more or less know who is friends with who.

Overall, we aren't soft to ban on every small issue. The vibe between people must fit into the spirit of the forum which always balances between being serious and a comedy club.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pioli only has himself to blame for being in this position.
1) dubai was a holiday not a training retreat
2) zero ideas, zero integration, using messias as a midfielder shows the complete shit show of the new midfielders. Basically he says MM RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN AWFUL. If we lose, he should be fired that evening.
3) why is Tata still playing? Does he not see what we see what everyone in the world sees?
4) tomori and bennacer injured. If you knew they had issues why didn't you use the rest of the squad ffs?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Pioli only has himself to blame for being in this position.
1) dubai was a holiday not a training retreat
2) zero ideas, zero integration, using messias as a midfielder shows the complete shit show of the new midfielders. Basically he says MM RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN AWFUL. If we lose, he should be fired that evening.
3) why is Tata still playing? Does he not see what we see what everyone in the world sees?
4) tomori and bennacer injured. If you knew they had issues why didn't you use the rest of the squad ffs?

I don't know if that's what he's saying. It's more likely that he has just completely lost the plot.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hysterical HAHAHAHAHA is almost always patosheva.

Miss you my man. :proud:
Lately it's been hihihihihihihi.

It scares me a little.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Looks like sassuolo are in that bogey team form. Let’s hope Milan can find a win tomorrow.

Forza Milan ⭐⭐

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If this is true then goodbye Leao. Pioli benching him again. The guy has lost his mind. The sooner he goes the better.

Thiaw can’t even play over freaking Gabbia.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If this is true then goodbye Leao. Pioli benching him again. The guy has lost his mind. The sooner he goes the better.

Thiaw can’t even play over freaking Gabbia.

But what the HELL is THIS??

Dreadful lineup if true. Seems like we're trying just to not lose tmr. And STILL no Thiaw?? I've defended Pioli a lot but this is madness...

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I cant see leao being benched, but anything is possible with this guy. So messias who is absolute shit can play? But leao is dropped again. Tbh he has been truly shit last few games, but so has everyone.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m expecting a beat down tomorrow but hopefully we can at least find solace in Pioli getting axed.
If that's really the lineup I'm not watching the game, there are better things I can do than be utterly miserable for 2 hours

He needs to be fired immediately, the season can be easily salvaged. This squad is easily top 3 in Italy, get someone to play simple football for the rest of the way and secure top 4

Hope you can attract Klopp or De Zerbi in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule