The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The rules date from 2002. You were browsing on RnB on Internet Explorer. YouTube had not been invented. Facebook was still thought of as a photo album. Italia got KO'd by South Korea at the World Cup. Daniel Maldini was a 1-year old.

RnB 100% would not exist if we apply them today strictly there. Lots of history here. Many friendship are formed. People exchanged personal phone numbers. People met up personally in real life. Sometimes people are having banter amongst friends. Looks hostile to you, but looks ok to the long-serving RnB members because we more or less know who is friends with who.

Overall, we aren't soft to ban on every small issue. The vibe between people must fit into the spirit of the forum which always balances between being serious and a comedy club.

I lost count how many of us went from enemies to best of friends :proud::lol:

uno di noi

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I was in Vienna a few weeks ago and was impressed by ottakringer helles and gösser marzen

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I was more impressed by the Stella beer of Egypt though
How satisfying after spending any time in the hellish traffic of Cairo

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last summer, I had so much cairo pussy, I named it King tut

this is a joke^ those who face palm these types of posts are gay

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If that's really the lineup I'm not watching the game, there are better things I can do than be utterly miserable for 2 hours

He needs to be fired immediately, the season can be easily salvaged. This squad is easily top 3 in Italy, get someone to play simple football for the rest of the way and secure top 4

Hope you can attract Klopp or De Zerbi in the summer
You can’t even pass the team to Abate either. The primavera sucks too. I think Bonera would be the caretaker manager lol.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can’t even pass the team to Abate either. The primavera sucks too. I think Bonera would be the caretaker manager lol.
We talkin gallivanting, sir

please play along

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You will never be as cosmopolitan as me

congo, congo

my dear, dear friend

theres enough love to go around for the both of us

now, if you want to go heels, we can go heels

you will not win

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He doesn’t want to go at it

let’s win tomorrow and get congo paid

win/win

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last summer, I had so much cairo pussy, I named it King tut

this is a *bad joke^ those who face palm these types of posts are gay
ftfy

"i had so much pussy i named it king tut"

:ibralol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
looking to see fedor come out with a win tonight.

fedor-emilianenko.gif

heavyweight goat

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
The rules date from 2002. You were browsing on RnB on Internet Explorer. YouTube had not been invented. Facebook was still thought of as a photo album. Italia got KO'd by South Korea at the World Cup. Daniel Maldini was a 1-year old.

RnB 100% would not exist if we apply them today strictly there. Lots of history here. Many friendship are formed. People exchanged personal phone numbers. People met up personally in real life. Sometimes people are having banter amongst friends. Looks hostile to you, but looks ok to the long-serving RnB members because we more or less know who is friends with who.

Overall, we aren't soft to ban on every small issue. The vibe between people must fit into the spirit of the forum which always balances between being serious and a comedy club.

Thanks for the explanation and yes you’re right, I’m still getting the hang out of it of the banter in this forum. I would say I understand most of it but I still wonder whether some people are serious or not and I’ve been lurking in this forum for close to 7 years already :lol:

Like if I remember correctly that there was an argument between @Hitchens and @Qaas and honestly could not tell if it was banter or it was actually a serious heated argument :proud:

Overall, the vibe to me is still pretty decent, otherwise I wouldn’t be reading this forum every day. I was just genuinely curious after seeing those 2 guys banned. I’m not a fan of censorship or strictness either and certainly prefer the lenient approach that you guys implement for the sake of banter in this forum.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Actually, at this moment I'm even rooting for Messi ass to play as a midfielder and for Merda to embarrass us.

He definitelly lost the plot and lately he has been making some shocking and bad choices (on top of shitty form whole season), he really has to go. The earlier the better, while we still have a chance for the top 4.

I don’t mind losing 0-5 Vs Torino if that what it takes to fire Pioli, but losing to Inter is a big fat NO for me. Fluke a win/draw whatever, but I do not want to give our biggest rivals banter ammunition at all. Fuck Inter man. They don’t deserve to humiliate us. The SuperCup banter was more than I could take already.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks for the explanation and yes you’re right, I’m still getting the hang out of it of the banter in this forum. I would say I understand most of it but I still wonder whether some people are serious or not and I’ve been lurking in this forum for close to 7 years already :lol:

Like if I remember correctly that there was an argument between @Hitchens and @Qaas and honestly could not tell if it was banter or it was actually a serious heated argument :proud:

Overall, the vibe to me is still pretty decent, otherwise I wouldn’t be reading this forum every day. I was just genuinely curious after seeing those 2 guys banned. I’m not a fan of censorship or strictness either and certainly prefer the lenient approach that you guys implement for the sake of banter in this forum.
PM me

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
That's it. Not gonna talk about until he is fired. So since Pool have been in a slump lately, can we snatch Klopp in summer?

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
A couple of interesting articles on Eletu analysing his game with match footage which tells you the type of player he is...

I really hope this guy pans out and isn’t another Merkel. We separately need quality homegrown talent for the quota.

Plizzari as a backup keeper would be great too. If he’s not Serie a quality I’m sure he’d rather be a backup here than a starter in Serie B

Status
Not open for further replies.