Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
“Dream scenario”

1. Milan win Lo Scudetto

2. Viola win Coppa Italia

3. Juventus miss Top 4

* Milan get A chance to buy Chiesa

- From transfermarkt

Juventus: redemption obligation of 40 million from the 2021/2022 season, linked to the occurrence of one of these three conditions: placement in the top four of Juve, that Chiesa plays 60% of the games for a minimum of 30 minutes or plays at least 10 goals and 10 assists. Plus another 7,4 million in any bonuses.

In case of ransom he signed up to 2025.
Dream scenarios for a reason

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, some of the contortions to justify things against Milan on here. Hilarious.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Report back. Nkunku especially.

Leipzig in Bundesliga just 3 points above Freiburg in 5th.. if they miss out on CL, would love to snap up Szobo or Olmo.. Nkunku i think is already out of our budget

What position does the nkunku play
Nkunku is playing upfront just off Leaf's dream hunk - RB not playing with much intensity though and down 0-1 to Union.
He or Olmo havent done anything of note

Hopefully the second half is better.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

A breakdown, from an actual referee, with the rules (with citations even), explaining why Kalulu and "line of sight" makes the idea that the rule is "clear" a horrible take.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

A breakdown, from an actual referee, with the rules (with citations even), explaining why Kalulu and "line of sight" makes the idea that the rule is "clear" a horrible take.
Yes, but this makes this a drastically different case than say the Spezia scandal. A case can be made for both sides. I think it should have stood, but I probably wouldn't if it was the other way around. Or maybe even then I would've laughed at the luck of such a bad call from VAR. If a decision is debatable then it's not scandalous.

It could have changed the game, but so could 4-5 of the big chances we failed to convert.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
What happened to Moncada's scouting? He didn't bring us any talents lately, as opposed to when he first started.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nkunku is playing upfront just off Leaf's dream hunk - RB not playing with much intensity though and down 0-1 to Union.
He or Olmo havent done anything of note

Hopefully the second half is better.
A 175cm short striker :head:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Nkunku just won them a PK - just used his pace to nip in front of defender and then went down under a clip
Smart but other than that nada so far

Andre Silva pbuh converts spot kick

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
what a flop lukaku turned into.
i think we should sign him

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What happened to Moncada's scouting? He didn't bring us any talents lately, as opposed to when he first started.
seems RB bought them all :D
Simakan and Gvardiol also play for them???

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, but this makes this a drastically different case than say the Spezia scandal. A case can be made for both sides. I think it should have stood, but I probably wouldn't if it was the other way around. Or maybe even then I would've laughed at the luck of such a bad call from VAR. If a decision is debatable then it's not scandalous.

It could have changed the game, but so could 4-5 of the big chances we failed to convert.
The original VAR review was over a handball that was nonexistant. It would seem they were looking for a reason to disallow a goal.

"The other way around" test is dubious to me. Other way around, I want everything to go Milan's way. However, even more importantly for this test, when have Milan benefitted from such a dubious call this year? When Giroud stole the ball in the derby against Sanchez, people delighted in thinking they had one, but then, it turned out, with mountains of video evidence, that their great hope wasn't there.

The day Milan gets to kick the shit out of people without VAR hitting them like Inter against Empoli or Torino (for all to see) is the day we can apply the "other way round" test.

In light of the above, I tire of talk about what Milan should have done. Yes, we should have scored more, but I think the decision altered the course of the game. Personally, I think scoring the 1st away goal, in the 63rd minute, at 2-1, when previous derbies showed that Inter get nervy and collapse in second halves, that decision impacts the game. People look at 3-0 and shrug. Looking at the context of the decision matters.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
seems RB bought them all :D
Simakan and Gvardiol also play for them???
That's it? That's all he has to offer :lol:

I'm so dissapointed with our last two transfer windows.

I think we only improved the defence.. we have more depth there than last season.

In attack we are obviously weaker. How did Maldini think that it's alright to go into the season with the options on the attacking midfield line? It's almost a miracle that we are leading the league with only 5 games to go.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's it? That's all he has to offer :lol:

I'm so dissapointed with our last two transfer windows.

I think we only improved the defence.. we have more depth there than last season.

In attack we are obviously weaker. How did Maldini think that it's alright to go into the season with the options on the attacking midfield line? It's almost a miracle that we are leading the league with only 5 games to go.
Well they were going to bring Faivre and probably did inquire about Julian Alvarez.
Even though I didnt agree with the gamble at summer it worked out but not making a move this winter (Lazetic couldve never been about helping immediately) given how last season ended is really maddening.

Bakayoko and Pellegri were truly lazy moves too with little hope of working

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

These days even with talents, if they are good, you have to pay 10-20 million. Bennacer came for around 15-16 mil, Theo for around 20 mil...

Milan recently didn't have the budget to spend on other good talents because they had to spend most of the transfer budget on Tomori, Tonali & Maignan.

They got Lazetic for 5 mil. But Lazetic at 18 is currently at a lower level of development than the 10-20 mil talents. Maybe after 1-2 years he could become a good player.

Now in the news there are some talents linked to Milan like Luka Sucic, Adrien Bernabe, Asslani, Alberto Moleiro. Maybe this summer, with a bigger budget, Milan can acquire some of these good talents!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Well they were going to bring Faivre and probably did inquire about Julian Alvarez.
Even though I didnt agree with the gamble at summer it worked out but not making a move this winter (Lazetic couldve never been about helping immediately) given how last season ended is really maddening.

Bakayoko and Pellegri were truly lazy moves too with little hope of working
The worst idea was to bet on Brahim to replace Calhanoglu.. we even tested Brahim last season and somehow the management decided that he should be the new no.10

Calhanoglu was inconsistent but at least he could connect the midfield and the attack. Look at us playing now, there's no one who does that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You guys think $ and K£$$ are regretting their decision to leave? They cudve always gotten newer and better contracts with the new owners.

Last edited:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
You guys think $ and K£$$ are regretting their decision to leave? They cudve always gotten a newer and better contracts with the new owners.
$ had no choice.
Maldini had already lined up Magic Mike in April.
Plus, I don't think Maldini thinks much of Raiola clients who don't have the proper attitude.
Romagnoli is set to leave, and Ibra is about to retire.
I highly doubt we'll be doing business with that greasy, money-grabbing vampire anytime soon (so don't expect Haaland).

The other guy is just dumb and can't do maths.

In fact, I'm still finding it funny that Merda fans are hoping that Milan will keep dragging them along with us for the stadium project.
If we now have the means and the funding to build and own our very own state-of-the-art Stadium, and NOT share profits or a pitch with them, why wouldn't we do so?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
These days even with talents, if they are good, you have to pay 10-20 million. Bennacer came for around 15-16 mil, Theo for around 20 mil...

Milan recently didn't have the budget to spend on other good talents because they had to spend most of the transfer budget on Tomori, Tonali & Maignan.

They got Lazetic for 5 mil. But Lazetic at 18 is currently at a lower level of development than the 10-20 mil talents. Maybe after 1-2 years he could become a good player.

Now in the news there are some talents linked to Milan like Luka Sucic, Adrien Bernabe, Asslani, Alberto Moleiro. Maybe this summer, with a bigger budget, Milan can acquire some of these good talents!

1650488393438.png

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Renato just scored a screamer

Superb player.

Liverpool took a €25m chance on Thiago Alcantara and his injury history and it paid off.

Fingers crossed we're also able to get the best out of Renato because if he comes, we'd truly have a world-class midfielder to run circles around every Serie A midfield. If I wasn't for his injury history, I think we'd see €50m links with Man City and Liverpool.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
happy arsenal won. Hope they make CL

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
No Messi P$G win :o
:star: Lord Andre :star: scores and RB win :proud:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
cristina penaldo cant even help united qualify for CL btw

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How do you square away being a Man Utd fan, hating CR7, and loving Messi?

Like, when Messi beat down Man Utd, was that like a sweet and salty treat?
Qaas loves him those sweet, salty treats 😍
👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule