• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
A very important day for all Milanisti. I expect a composed Fiorentina after that humiliating defeat last week. However, I think we gained a lot of momentum after that Tonali goal in the Olympico. The team will play in front of a roaring crowd and they can smell the Scudetto after that Radu horror show. I predict another win for us today and that will further put the pressure on Inter. In about nine hours we could be looking back at a beautiful Sunday and the reality could be even closer to our dreams. Forza Milan!

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
You're telling me the banter years didn't already give you heart issues? :lol:

Because those years gave me high blood pressure and anger issues :max:

No heart attack, depression more like. There was no emotion, i was used to losing it became numb

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Even though I see Messias as a passenger in this squad, winning the Scudetto would be a great accomplishment for him. It will be an incredible year for him. A football fairytale.
If Messias is a passenger, then what the hell is Danielle?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Even though I see Messias as a passenger in this squad, winning the Scudetto would be a great accomplishment for him. It will be an incredible year for him. A football fairytale.
Don't be shocked if he wins it for us today.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias has scored 6 goals this season. Maldini has a big goal, and he was a big part of Ibra's great goal against Udinese. Everyone has a hand, even the bad players. Samu has contributed.

Doesn't mean we have to keep them, but, they've all been part of this run. Still 4 more games.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Isn't Kjaer going to be available for the last game? I mean, he's been running for weeks and the last game is in 3 more weeks. He will likely be able to play 5 minutes. Imagine him making a return a few minutes before receiving the league trophy. Would be glorious.

Odriozola won't play today due to muscle fatigue. Not even called up. We have to win today.
I would love that, if we could just sub him on for the last few mins, in our last home game, so he gets a standing ovation from a sold out San Siro. He wouldn't even have to do anything, just run around a bit, pass the ball back to Mike or whatever.
I'm not sure if it's possible, but he would deserve it, have a short appearance in a game.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would love that, if we could just sub him on for the last few mins, in our last home game, so he gets a standing ovation from a sold out San Siro. He wouldn't even have to do anything, just run around a bit, pass the ball back to Mike or whatever.
I'm not sure if it's possible, but he would deserve it, have a short appearance in a game.
Everything I've heard about ACL/MCL etc injuries is that there is very little bloodflow to your ligaments in your knees--so the healing process takes a long time. Apparently you feel like you can run and come back at like 4 months, but players who have done that usually injure themselves the second they do.

I would love for Kjaer to be back. He's been sorely missed this season, and I really think he should shave his beard and cut his hair, it doesn't look good, lol.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
fuck Beto is out vs Inter
sadly but atleast Deulofeu hit his peak form lately and seems like both Bastoni and Handanovic will sit this game out with Cuck not available (and Vidal just returning to fitness which means that Vecino/Gagliardini will probably start)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gianluca Di Marzio: "Serie A, 11 names that will ignite the transfer market"

Transfer market mode "on". Because summer is now upon us and as always, between sunbathing, relaxation and a regenerating dip, there will be negotiations with your favorite team to keep you company, make you dream and sometimes even angry. Like every self-respecting transfer market summer, there are already some names that are sure to become real catchphrases, players ready to change shirts and who knows maybe even the championship. But what are the profiles that are candidates to be protagonists of the Serie A transfer market? Here are 11 names we'll be hearing about for a long time.

PAULO DYBALA
The only certainty is that the Argentine will not continue his adventure with Juventus after the Bianconeri have decided not to extend his contract expiring in June. A zero opportunity that appeals to many, with Joya currently in no hurry to decide and will carefully evaluate the offers that will come especially from abroad, with Liga and Premier in the front row. Inter remain in the background on standby and have not sunk the blow at the moment.

GLEISON BREMER
The Turin central has proved to be one of the strongest and most reliable defenders of this Serie A and in all likelihood he will change his shirt in the summer. His name has ended up in the crosshairs of all the big names in our league and beyond: Inter really likes it, as well as abroad. Bremer who in recent weeks has publicly admitted his preference for continuing to play in a team that adopts a three-man defensive form. The same used by Inzaghi ...

SVEN BOTMAN
Maldini and Massara have long identified him as the perfect defender for the defense of the future and the Dutch central has already given preference to the Rossoneri project (he is also sought by Newcastle). Work is now underway to find an economic agreement with Lille and the probable change of ownership could speed up the operation.

GIACOMO RASPADORI
Juventus tried to catch him last summer after the farewell of CR7, but in the end - also given the tight schedule - he turned to Kean. The talent of the 2000 class continues to please the bianconeri (who, however, could decide to invest for an offensive winger and at the moment have not intensified the speeches for him), as well as in Naples and Inter. Carnevali, CEO of Sassuolo, has set the price: starting price of 30 million.

GIANLUCA SCAMACCA
Staying at Neroverde, another valuable price is the striker born in 1999 for some time in the sights of Inter. In addition to the Nerazzurri, however, Scamacca is also very popular abroad, with several Bundesliga and Premier League clubs ready to knock on Sassuolo's door.

ALVARO MORATA
He could have gone to Barcelona in January, but Allegri convinced him to stay in Juventus. The future of the Spaniard, however, remains uncertain: Juve will not redeem him for 35 million euros (a figure set in the contract with Atletico Madrid which has already collected the player's two-year loan of 20 million), but it cannot be excluded that he may renegotiate a lower amount for the card trying to get a discount.

MARCO ASENSIO
On the Rossoneri list for the role of right-winger there is also the talent of Real Madrid, who was also sought without success last year (requests for recruitment deemed too high and operation wrecked). Milan who could now try again, the will of the Spaniard - who changed agents relying on Jorge Mendes - will be fundamental to leave Madrid and his economic claims (he earns a lot in Spain).

LEANDRO PAREDES
The Argentine midfielder, whose contract expires in 2023, could be one of the "sacrificed" of the PSG home. In this case, the 1994 class would become a really not bad opportunity for Serie A, a championship where he has already played (with Roma and Empoli) leaving excellent memories and where he has been close to returning several times. Beware of Juventus who will go after a midfielder in case of Arthur's exit.

ALESSIO ROMAGNOLI
Contract expiring in June and the future still to be decided for the AC Milan captain. Lazio, another pretender to the defender, presented a lower offer than the Rossoneri's proposal and every road is still open. Including that of a renewal with the current club, perhaps of a shorter duration (2-3 years, instead of the five originally planned), given that the defender's priority is to remain at Milan.

DOMENICO BERARDI
The summer of the big jump is approaching for the Calabrian right winger, one of the players who have shown themselves most in this championship. Sassuolo has always been an expensive shop, but its name is very popular with Milan and Naples, who are looking for reinforcements in that area of the pitch.

RENATO SANCHES
Milan, in search of Kessié's replacement (his future will be at Barcelona), has put him at the top of the wish list for midfield and in the coming weeks he will in all likelihood try to make an attempt with Lille, after the one not gone. successful in the last hours of the last winter market. But beware of the competition, given that the Portuguese also really like Juventus.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I will scream in agony if Sanches ends up at Juve.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I would never hate on Messias.
6-7 goals/season with couple of assist mean he is already better than Sale/Diaz/Samu combined in his first season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wait , who said that ?
It's just been said several times that they're also keen. But fuck them, seems we're closer.

I've been told by our mutual friend that he's fatta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule