• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Is Zaniolo the chosen bigwig signing at RW?

I never liked his attitude. Seems pretty unsympathetic.
One strong fast Italian RW who is injured half the time and unsympathetic

Or

One twiggy Belgian RW who runs around and falls over and can't score a goal to save his life

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
You wont need Origi when we will have plenty money. Botman, Jorginho, CDK or Wirtz, Jesus or Anthony, Darwin Nunez or David.

Guys I remember Inter last year have same situation xD.

I’m genuinely interested to know how the take over impacts our mercato i.e. swap Origi for Mbappe, Sanches for Jorginho, Adli for Dybala, Salah/Zaniolo for Lang and Pobega for Pogba :lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Or

One twiggy Belgian RW who runs around and falls over and can't score a goal to save his life
Gimme the Spanish coke king over both

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like they know their shit.
I mentioned brk because a few people were under the impression they will try to reap profits on a year to year basis lol

Obviously, you buy a massive sports team to grow the value and flip it down the line

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Or

Can't wait to see our market man.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Or

I'm rooting for the Dutch winger who happens to be an anti-semite maybe? and passes better than the entirety of the current squad

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
Btw for me the best thing about having a rich owner is not worried about selling our best players just for financial reasons.. Imagine selling Maignan, Theo just to balancing the finance.. Nightmare

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Thoughts on the Abu Dhabi sovereign fund being their largest shareholder?

You think that's a factor or fans just grasping at straws

lets look at their history

has @investcorp (worst name ever… like an MLS team name) ever come in and treated an investment like a PSG or a Man City?

my hunch is this is just another Elliot

i guess if we can drive a profit enough to support/justify ~70M every transfer window, we can slowly build up our valuation over 3-5 years. - the Kojak perspective which I somewhat agree with

with the right levers, we can hope to drive the value from a 1B asset to 1.3-1.5B.

to clearly answer your question, it won’t be cheat code money. I think it will be more; build stadium, strategic marketing partnerships, results on the field including some silverware etc

unless some rich individual purchased us, we will need to thread a difficult needle and be very savvy

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I owe an apologize to elliot, sorry for the insults, thank you for make milan healthy again and gain interests from much more wealthy entity around the globe.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The problem with Leao is he don't attack space. What's the point to have good AM with good passing skill if Leao just standing there in front of the opponents CB

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score

Repubblica: What Investcorp’s €1bn takeover means for the future of Maldini and Massara

* As regards the management organization chart, La Repubblica writes that the renewal of Paolo Maldini’s contract is not in question, as well as the sporting director Frederic Massara – both will earn an extension.

* Maldini is a symbol of Milan and a ‘new are’ under Investcorp would not start very well if he were removed, but in the weeks his future will be clearer, as will the general future of the club.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The problem with Leao is he don't attack space. What's the point to have good AM with good passing skill if Leao just standing there in front of the opponents CB
He will when we have someone who can pass.
Leao will learn.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Repubblica: What Investcorp’s €1bn takeover means for the future of Maldini and Massara

when someone comes in and buys an asset that has increased in value, they are buying the management more than the asset itself.

its extremely rare, unless there is a material systemic change or issue, for a PE fund to disrupt the leadership that created the value in the first place

I wouldn’t worry too much

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
lets look at their history

has @investcorp (worst name ever… like an MLS team name) ever come in and treated an investment like a PSG or a Man City?

my hunch is this is just another Elliot

i guess if we can drive a profit enough to support/justify ~70M every transfer window, we can slowly build up our valuation over 3-5 years. - the Kojak perspective which I somewhat agree with

with the right levers, we can hope to drive the value from a 1B asset to 1.3-1.5B.

to clearly answer your question, it won’t be cheat code money. I think it will be more; build stadium, strategic marketing partnerships, results on the field including some silverware etc

unless some rich individual purchased us, we will need to thread a difficult needle and be very savvy
I think you’re right.

What I will say though is that the times when a super rich individual could take a club to the top is over.

In order to compete on the transfer market we’d need a shady sovereign state to buy the club, and that’s seemingly not what’s happening now.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think you’re right.

What I will say though is that the times when a super rich individual could take a club to the top is over.

In order to compete on the transfer market we’d need a shady sovereign state to buy the club, and that’s seemingly not what’s happening now.
agreed

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am speaking out my ass right now, but this looks like a done deal or very close to completion. The fact that such info leaked and none of the parties denied the rumors probably means that they leaked it themselves. I mean, we all know who Elliott are and how they do business. I am pretty sure Paul would cut the dick of the guy that leaked the info if it wasn't intentional. Who would risk intervening in Elliott's business and risk his entire career just to leak info anonymously? He/she literally gets nothing, not even online recognition, while risking his/her career.

The sources of information as are legit as possible. We're not talking about Calciomercato, Girardi or La Stampa. We're talking about Reuters, L'Equipe and Bloomberg. They're not going to write stuff out of their ass. When Arnault was reportedly ready to buy the club, none of these sources was confirming it. Just some random journalists + 7Gold who even claimed to have exclusive documents. We never saw them...

Also, why would the CEO of InvestCorp wish Happy Easter to Milan fans? Not to football fans in general. Not to the whole Christian world. Particularly to the Milan fans. The guy is Muslim and is a top manager of a huge company. Like huge huge. I am pretty sure we doesn't use his Twitter account for trolling. The fact that he tweeted this right after the leaks speaks volumes.

On top of that, Gordon has been in Milano for a few days now. It surely wasn't to fulfill his childhood dream to watch Genoa live...

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Reading online it seems this group s expanding and banking on entertainment and sport in usa and europe. Maybe they want us for marketing stuff etc.

Either way brothers i believe we can be optomistic. Best thing about this owners u dont have to worry about selling players to balance books.

De kanteleare, scamaca, traore, botman...yes we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule