The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I like paying finder fees. You'll get that money back by not having to waste time on twats who don't mount up to shit.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
then don't write so many words
unimpressed-bored.gif

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would the data also show that if Jota, Salah, Alisson, VVD were signed (in the same order) from Atletico, Chelsea, internatcional and Celtic ... with the same emphasis of "suiting the team" and a clear policy of getting them to their full potential...meaning allowing them those 1-2 formative seasons of "non extraordinary" would have not produced returns.?

that "will only get you to a certain point" i don't buy it one bit... so far teams that adopt that strategy have a clear status of stepping stone...their model is clearly to buy talent, develop and sell. not to hold

no big clubs that has the aura and money to hold on to their talents until maturity to reap the reward has had the balls to commit to it...we could be the first.

Maybe Bayern CL winner 2012 -13 ... with players like Dante for less than 1m Lahm Muller Alaba kroos, Schweinstieger also purchased for a less than 1m but for the youth (except the last 1, for a few mil)... then there was low fee pick ups of Can, Van buyten , rafinha for less than 10m. Mandzukic for a little more...still.

their "expensive" signing would have been their two iconic star... 1 bought from Marseille (which is like us buying Renato or Botman) and the other was an undesirable at R.Madrid) ... so those tranfers we already do.

it's about comitting to the plan. there is no glass ceiling preventing from getting there...in 3-4 years holding to the core of these players while slowly adding more of the same (well scouted talented, fitting the system, with the right head on their shoulders) i don't know imaginary obstacle is there to stop it from being a top team.

3-4 years is a long time. If buying a 60-70 mil player mean you can get to the CL quarter finals straight away then you start making extra prize money, better sponsorships, other stuff straight away. Then once you get a really strong team you only have to do 1-2 good transfers a year to maintain it.

Another way to look at it is if you have a player who increases in value and is now worth 60-70 mil, if you don't think it's overpaying to pay 60-70 mil for a player you don't have, then you shouldn't reject a 60-70 mil bid for a player you do have! It's like saying why should Milan reject a 70 mil bid for Leao when can then use that money to buy 3 players who could each be worth 60-70 mil in 3-4 years?!!

Obviously the player you already have is less of risk then the player who could come in and fail. Still some clubs like Liverpool are using data analysis to reduce the chances of a expensive player failing. It seems Milan also use data analysis in their transfers.

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Haaland at City will be scary. Their entire midfield is full of creative players.
Oh? You simpin for City now? Ah right forgot pep was your teams former coach

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats another reason this wont happen.
God wont allow it for our sake.
Ill make sure to Shave, dont worry

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

what a clown

Fuck these “pundits” what makes us a bad side ?

Was it our cl run ? Did Inter not finish dead last in a group with Leverkusen and Shaktar last year? At least we crashed put of a difficult group.

Is it our players? We have the best GK, LB, LW in the league. One of the best defenses that only struggled when we had injuries.

Is it our coach? We have the best record against the top 6 teams.

They all sound insanely salty because we’re the beat ran team in the league. Theyre sorry they made shit predictions for the league, but most of us here knew before the season started how good we are.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Go check his stats & come back to me.
He is close to 1 goal/game for club & nation rather if its CL or league.
Guy is a freak.
I know his stats and seen his highlights.

I am not arguing at all, I'm actually deferring and if this move goes through his stats may be even more gaudy.

It's when I seen him in NT and he isn't the main CF and struggled to play off (obviously poor move by the coach) the striker is what has biased me a little.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope our plans wont get fuck by the sale.
FFS dont ruin our summer.
Give or take a few weeks is not going to ruin transfer plans. If anything there's probably going to be a lot more money at their disposal.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The thing is if we end up with the scudetto ahead of schedule, that would be huge for the young guys adjusting themselves to pressure, setting expectations for themselves and getting used to the feeling of winning. That is a very dangerous mentality to the rest of serie a, when you add that to a young and hungry team.

If we get robbed and end up 2nd, I still imagine the players will feel the injustice and come back with a vengeance. But that first step toward becoming a consistent winner is massive.
Exactly. It will be HUGE for this team to win it now. It will launch them on a mental level into the decade to come.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. It will be HUGE for this team to win it now. It will launch them on a mental level into the decade to come.
The first step is so important. If you fail you can certainly come back, but multiples failures add up and make a Tottenham or arsenal sort of thing, where there’s a stigma and the players create their own obstacles.

We’ve seen a lot of talented but mentally weak players over the last decade. This team has already proven to us that they deserve the shirt, and winning the title only cements what the real fans know, plus a dick slap in the face to the league, fake “Milan” fans and to our rivals. That and a warning of what the next few years will be like

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Vitiello: Theo #Hernandez is the #Milan most used outfield player in all competitions. Always prolific and dangerous forward, but this season has grown on the defensive. Against Fiorentina it was the AC Milan player who recovered the most balls, as many as 9, with Kalulu

Man, Kalulu has been such a huge player this season. I remember saying it loud and clear after his CB-cameos last season that its his natural position. But this growth has been far beyond what anyone had hoped for. Absolutely massive contribution. I would decline a 100m offer for him.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The first step is so important. If you fail you can certainly come back, but multiples failures add up and make a Tottenham or arsenal sort of thing, where there’s a stigma and the players create their own obstacles.

We’ve seen a lot of talented but mentally weak players over the last decade. This team has already proven to us that they deserve the shirt, and winning the title only cements what the real fans know, plus a dick slap in the face to the league, fake “Milan” fans and to our rivals. That and a warning of what the next few years will be like
We need to win this Scudetto, bro.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I cannot believe that people here don’t want this guy. We’re talking a 50 goal contribution player, he would be our best player and can play multiple positions at a great level. We don’t need to change our formation or play style for him, he’d only elevate this team.

I still don’t buy that 60 mil gets him. In todays world he is a 100 mil player.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Announce Nkunku.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I cannot believe that people here don’t want this guy. We’re talking a 50 goal contribution player, he would be our best player and can play multiple positions at a great level. We don’t need to change our formation or play style for him, he’d only elevate this team.

iirc he has a 60m release clause or something

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Where would you play him in our setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule