The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need 4 home grown and 4 club trained players i think. Home grown quota we can meet by signing players from other Serie A clubs but we need 4 club trained players.
Pobega, Gabbia etc. are valuable in this regard.
calabria ,gabbia plizari and add one more.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Fantastic result over the weekend but what impressed me most is how such a young team (devoid of any experienced WC players) continues to produce victories under pressure especially playing away from home. This bodes well for the future and I can't imagine how good Tonali, Leao, Kalulu etc. will look next year with another season under their belts and if we upgrade the fodders currently @ AM/RW with either top players or top young talents like Leao.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I wonder if Paolo will consider reigniting his interest in Angel Correa especially if Atletico sign Dybala. He's only a bit part player in Madrid but his stats are fantastic and he has tonnes of top level experience so would be a solid addition @ RW/SS/AM for 35-40m.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Milan fan since I can remember, as I was given a shirt from my aunt. Luckily the inter shirt was given to my brother (he isn't an inter fan now)
Though I would've only been 6, I remember being a huge Vieri fan and when he switched to Lazio, I did start having them as a second team to Milan for a year.
This was during the time when football italia was on channel 4 :)

I did also support Chelsea, strangely only up to when Abrahamovic took over. Zola, Ranieri and the other Italians had started leaving.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Full story please 😆
Go to FiF Serie A thread.. our lone warrior is trying to convince them how lucky they were with referees and injuries.. but serious discussion is going on. No trolling.. so far.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was introduced to Milan around 2007. Favorite player was Kaka. Idk why but I distinctly remember hating Abbiati in goal, was a big fan of Dida. Stopped really caring and only would sporadically watch after Kaka left. Then i came back to follow the team once we signed him again in 2014. Too bad his return was also the start of our banter era. At that point i was already too obsessed and just had to keep watching. I have 4 jerseys, favorite is a tie between 2012home and last seasons home.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Milan fan since I can remember, as I was given a shirt from my aunt. Luckily the inter shirt was given to my brother (he isn't an inter fan now)
Though I would've only been 6, I remember being a huge Vieri fan and when he switched to Lazio, I did start having them as a second team to Milan for a year.
This was during the time when football italia was on channel 4 :)

I did also support Chelsea, strangely only up to when Abrahamovic took over. Zola, Ranieri and the other Italians had started leaving.
Ban pls.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Here's a really interesting article on one of the big reasons why Milan was so good:

The parts about injuries is... insane. The fact we stopped utilizing this system in 2009... boggles my mind.
Imagine the improvement of Leao and diaz after having session under demichelis

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Correa could be very good rw option.

Leao-----Renato----Correa
No to Renato @ AM...he's only played there 12 times in his career vs. 200+ games in midfield! Also, I don't want to waste another season testing him out in that position like Brahim either. Instead, we should look to sign another quality, young player like Olmo, Zielinski, Nkunku or De Ketelaere all of whom have contracts expiring in 2024.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Origi 0
Belotti 0 (if Ibra retires)
Botman 30m
Olmo 40m
Correa 40m
Sanches 20m
Florenzi 5m (to cover entire right flank)

TOTAL 135M

Sell Saele, Pobega + Colombo for 35m pure capital gains leaving 100m cash injection required from new owners.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi 0
Botman 30m
Olmo 40m
Correa 40m
Sanches 20m

TOTAL 135M

Sell Saele, Pobega + Colombo for 35m pure capital gains leaving 100m cash injection required from new owners.
Fuck belloti,play Origi as cf and Oli as backup,olmo went for what 30 mil no way he will be 40 mil .
Correa also could be bought for 30 mil

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Origi 0
Botman 30m
Olmo 40m
Correa 40m
Sanches 20m

TOTAL 135M

We ll get 20-30M from hauge, duarte, pessina, maybe caldara and paqueta. Lets hope those sales happen (salad, colombo...)No excuses for whoever owns us not to spend 150 this year. Like when we lose Roma, Ibra, Kessie....our wages ll be like 50M and revenue 350.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Feel like origi and Oli will be enough next season if we get good cam and rw. Then next summer we can get the crown jewel. I sort of want belotti tho. Look at to tonali. Milan fans will bleed for the club.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I d literally spend 100M on striker and rw. Like nunez 65 and Diaby 35. Like we didnt have proper striker since sheva/pipo days. Enugh s enough.
Do we really need Olmo, correa who d cost huge amount? Tonali, beny, adli, mybe renato and pobega. 5 players for 3 positions.

Like finalise first 11 then next year add small improvements, luxury players etc.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
we cant afford renato and rw and am.
Yonghong spent 250m when he first took over whereas Elliott dropped 70m on Paqueta + Piatek during their first window and another 75m last summer. Therefore, 100m isn't too much to ask from new owners especially if it's Investcorp and we win the Scudetto.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I d literally spend 100M on striker and rw. Like nunez 65 and Diaby 35. Like we didnt have proper striker since sheva/pipo days. Enugh s enough.
Do we really need Olmo, correa who d cost huge amount? Tonali, beny, adli, mybe renato and pobega. 5 players for 3 positions.

Like finalise first 11 then next year add small improvements, luxury players etc.
I AGREE,Darwin 65 mil ,diaby 40 mil Renato 20 mil,botman 30 mil

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Fuck belloti,play Origi as cf and Oli as backup,olmo went for what 30 mil no way he will be 40 mil .
Correa also could be bought for 30 mil
Actually, Olmo was signed for 20m and has a current market value of 40m on Transfermarkt as his contract expires in two years. Also, he's been a bit part player this season due to injuries and playing second fiddle to Nkunku so could be available this summer.

Re Belotti, I'd only sign him IF Ibra retires given that I'd rather spend money reinforcing other key positions like AM/RW. Also, he has 106g/27a in 268 games in Serie A playing for shitty teams so his stats are undeniable.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yonghong spent 250m when he first took over whereas Elliott dropped 70m on Paqueta + Piatek during their first window and another 75m last summer. Therefore, 100m isn't too much to ask from new owners especially if it's Investcorp and we win the Scudetto.
Dont write that name again please,fucker almost made Milan lose everything.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
imo pobega will be staying due to homegrown quota. We need academy players in our first squad unless if we're okay having the likes of Daniel & co taking spots and offering 0 in return

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Daddy is back at work. But I held him and almost threw him across the room when Florenzi scored 3-1.

I have a special picture planned for 1700 on Sunday.
Back to work? Don’t you guys have 6 months of paternal leave?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We ll get 20-30M from hauge, duarte, pessina, maybe caldara and paqueta. Lets hope those sales happen (salad, colombo...)No excuses for whoever owns us not to spend 150 this year. Like when we lose Roma, Ibra, Kessie....our wages ll be like 50M and revenue 350.
Unfortunately the sales of Duarte, Caldara, Samu + Paqueta will only allow us to break-even on their transfers so can't be used to fund the mercato. However, I forgot to factor in the 10m+ capital gain from Hauge's transfer which means we can earn c.45m following the sales of Pobega, Colombo + Salad to subsidise the mercato budget. Also, additional revenue from winning the league, increased CL share, new sponsors and a significantly reduced wage bill should allow us to operate more freely on the market and reduce the financial burden on the new owners.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Dont write that name again please,fucker almost made Milan lose everything.
Lol it's thanks to that fucker fucking up that Milan ended up in the hands of Elliott who brought back Maldini who built a stellar team which is why we're fighting for the Scudetto! Thx Yonghong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule