The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
When simping goes wrong. The more desperate you seem the more unattractive one becomes. What a horrible Management
They chose to buy the wrong club. The club has become a money pit with no certainty of winning.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
dance-papa-smurf.gif
Hang on a sec. Any owner can spend if the club has no debt. Even the fraudster yonghong li spent hundreds of millions. But the key is yonghong li's spending became the club's debt.

How will investcorp spend this nunez's fee? Club's debt??? No way. If they spend it using their own money through tourism ambassador of Bahrain. Then I like it

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

According to sources very close to Investcorp's management, #Milan is ready to meet the demands of #Benfica for Darwin #Nunez . The player would be offered a very tempting contract to try to convince him.
@zlatan_gh

Lol I don’t even want to entertain the possibility of this being true because it’ll just end in disappointment. However, if it WAS, you can bet your bottom dollar that we’d also be signing a top AM + RW to help him succeed and boost his value.

Nkunku/SMS + Mahrez we CAN! :lol:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bayern, psg, liverpool (I read Mane will be sold to bayern)... clubs for Nunez. Maybe Milan if the takeover is done.

Nunez us an absolute top cf. 70mln now, 100 mln in a year or two. With Leao, Ante, Giroud, Origi and a good RW that would lift our game by HUGE margin.

And we need to lift the pure quality, niw is the moment. Mentality, work, spirit...its all here. Some quality pieces are missing. I just hope there will be money for it.

Also, u can say Im too harsh but I dont feel a mid of Tonali, Benna, Sanchez, Adli, Pobega, Diaz, Krunic is enough. Actually if Diaz could be replaced with a player of real use then its ok.

The defence is top.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aside from us I would say Bayern, PSG and a couple of other teams. I see a lot of MU fans in that twitter feed are dreaming about Scamacca.
Maybe Bayern yeah if they sell Lewa but it doesn't sound like they will and doesn't look like Barca can afford it anyway

Probably not a big enough name for PSG

If the price wasn't ridiculous I'd be all for it, he's a great talent and would fit like a glove. Add Nunez and a RW to this team and it's a legit CL contender

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Hauge has always been a great guy and a skilled player. One of Paolo's mistakes. Even if he's not performing now, doesn't mean he wouldnt if he stayed here.
He would’ve been a far better option than both Salad + Messias on the right, BUT 15m is too much to turn down from his sale. Also, we’re on the verge of winning the Scudetto despite a non-existent RW all season so luckily everything worked out in the end.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Guys

Assuming they are available for the quoted price who would you sign out of the TWO options ( in bold so that brk doesn't answer Belotti :D)?

1. € 30 million Scamacca
2. € 80 million Darwin Nunez.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
18k Milan fans gonna be at sass game. Their stadium only sits 24k

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Guys

Assuming they are available for the quoted price who would you sign out of the TWO options ( in bold so that brk doesn't answer Belotti :D)?

1. € 30 million Scamacca
Scamacca and use the €50m remaining balance to sign Nkunku :o

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
He would’ve been a far better option than both Salad + Messias on the right, BUT 15m is too much to turn down from his sale. Also, we’re on the verge of winning the Scudetto despite a non-existent RW all season so luckily everything worked out in the end.
its a funny thing that Maldini will be judged by this one game. If we succeed all his decisions will be deemed as right, if we dont everyone will notice the shortcomings. I dont look at it from this perspective. This year has been hit and miss on Paolo's end, they team up with pioli really well though, covering each other's flaws. However the flaws are there, even if(when) we win. It's obvious to anyone who's not an allegri and muntari fanboy.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ridiculous is that Ibra is considered as serious option off the bench, because man can not play more than 10-15 minutes anymore (in the moments when he's healthy, as he often is not).

Even if we consider Rebić as the third striker, then we need a backup LW.

In any case we will need another offensive player in addition to Origi and RW. Whether it will be an attacker or LW.
Not sure how people don’t see this. If we get Origi only and count on Rebic to play upfront then we 100% need another attacking player. Could be a CF or LW but we need one more. Cant count on Origi and Giroud all season plus an always injured Rebic to play both LW and CF too (unless you want Leao to pick up an injury by being overplayed next season)

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
its a funny thing that Maldini will be judged by this one game. If we succeed all his decisions will be deemed as right, if we dont everyone will notice the shortcomings. I dont look at it from this perspective. This year has been hit and miss on Paolo's end, they team up with pioli really well though, covering each other's flaws. However the flaws are there, even if(when) we win. It's obvious to anyone who's not an allegri and muntari fanboy.
He’s definitely made some big mistakes (especially @ AM/RW), however, Simeone Jr summed it up perfectly when he said that there’s a different energy at the club and for that the credit has to go to Maldini whose presence and decision making in terms of coaches and players has created a winning project. In fact, before he re-joined, almost all of our previous signings flopped e.g. Bonucci, Conti, Kessie, Biglia, Silva etc and we were midtable whereas now the complete opposite is happening. Bravo Paolo!

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guys

1. € 30 million Scamacca
Those wont be prices. More like 40 for scamaca and 65 for nunez. Still nunez. From what i saw, hes faster, bigger hardworker, asks for ball more and attack space more than scamaca.

But i d take either instead of staying only with origi and og.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I have serious question for everyone, how many LGBT members do you know that support football club or even watch football? I don't mean any offence just asking out of curiousity
I know a couple that are in-between Inter and Milan. Good season for them

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Those wont be prices. More like 40 for scamaca and 65 for nunez. Still nunez. From what i saw, hes faster, bigger hardworker, asks for ball more and attack space more than scamaca.

I dont think Darwin is going to be less than Vlahovic but if he is I would be over the moon and upset if we didnt move for him

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

Benfica signed Nunez for 24 million ( their club record I believe) and Almeria holds 20% resale value. Benfica president said something about wanting more than Joao Felix money for Nunez. So he is not coming for anything less than 80 million.

Scamacca could have been 40 million when Inter and Juve were interested. Juve got Vlahovic and Inter first have to sell Lautaro if they have to sign Scamacca. So unless an EPL club comes, his price will not be much higher than 30. Max 35.

Edit - Napoli might try for Scamacca if Osimhen leaves and in that case, price could go upto 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule