• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Will Maldini ever pay money for a frail player? Necro is not building the squad.
Berradi is productive but we need a locomotive on right wing, even Salamaekers have two hearts with no brain.
I see Maldini nudging Calabria out after our second star. Paolo wants players like Paolo in physique which is hard but thats what he is looking for.
Striker, AM and RW needs an overhaul. Bennacer is a wonderful player but he needs to be juiced he was very poor in Anfield bullied out of existence.
Magnian, Tomori, Theo, Leao, Tonali are just physical specimens.

Edit: Anybody who thought Paolo will pay money for Diaz :lol: I love Diaz but Paolo wont even sign his other kid who doesnt look like a maldini. He got the healthier kid. Paolo is fucking ruthless man.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Big mike xxl
Kalulu botman tomori Theo
Renato tonali
Asencio de Paul leao
Giroud

De Paul flopped at atletico, so he can be brought on a loan with Option, and Madrid want to sell asencio even after being their 3rd top scorer

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
truth be told ill support whatever signing maldini gets 😂 if he gets us 15 goals 11 assists in the league on loan + option do it

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't mind berardi tbh, he's a productive player but my god is he boring to watch, not a threat on the counter either.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I don't watch any other team, except highlights when some teams I hate lose like juve in cl.
I thought Scamacca was useless but now I want him.
His shot is mean, he can hold ball till kingdom comes, he is italian, can head the ball using his long neck and his shuffle like Vasiliy Lomachenko against us on sunday.
But I have been wrong about so many players.
Scam shuffle like loma? Lol don't do loma dirty like that.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think you're overemphasizing how often he was brought up. Some signs here and there, that blow up doll, and a few times they sang 'Calhanoglu figlio di puttana'. Ibra also asked the fans to send a message once. That's pretty much it. Most of the time they we just singing 'Interista vaffanculo', Milan songs and Pioli is on fire. Twitter obviously makes it seem like the opposite was happening I guess.

on point!!
Sauce: i was there :D

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Big mike xxl
Kalulu botman tomori Theo
Renato tonali
Asencio de Paul leao
Giroud

De Paul flopped at atletico, so he can be brought on a loan with Option, and Madrid want to sell asencio even after being their 3rd top scorer
De Paul flopped because he sucks. Adli is better than him. No thank you.

If Madrid want to sell someone like that, what does that tell you about whether we should buy him? Hard pass.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
De Paul flopped because he sucks. Adli is better than him. No thank you.

If Madrid want to sell someone like that, what does that tell you about whether we should buy him? Hard pass.
De Paul was one of the best mids in serie A, he flopped because Diego anti football didn't know how to use him

Asencio would be a major step up over anyone we have at RW or AM, we aren't at Madrid's level yet.

Their rejects will be our queens, with this mentality then you would have been against signing Theo Hernandez because he flopped at Madrid

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Will Maldini ever pay money for a frail player? Necro is not building the squad.
Berradi is productive but we need a locomotive on right wing, even Salamaekers have two hearts with no brain.
I see Maldini nudging Calabria out after our second star. Paolo wants players like Paolo in physique which is hard but thats what he is looking for.
Striker, AM and RW needs an overhaul. Bennacer is a wonderful player but he needs to be juiced he was very poor in Anfield bullied out of existence.
Magnian, Tomori, Theo, Leao, Tonali are just physical specimens.

Edit: Anybody who thought Paolo will pay money for Diaz :lol: I love Diaz but Paolo wont even sign his other kid who doesnt look like a maldini. He got the healthier kid. Paolo is fucking ruthless man.
Not sure about this. To make a team great it's all about balance. Agreed about Berradi but I just think he can't make the next step up he just looks very awkward when playing.

But don't agree about Calabria who was one of our best performers in terms of consistency. Plus he has heart and understands the meaning which goes a long way. I also think he adds a lot mentally.

Bennacer does not need to be juiced up, thats his physique a plucky ball winner with great balance top control and low centre of gravity.

It takes all sorts to make a balanced side which is what wins you trophies. Granted the athleticism of some of our players does help.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Villarreal got to semis with EPL flops. Flops could work out very nicely if the chemistry is there. De Paul can cover several position in our system which will help once player X will be diagnosed with a previously unknown to mankind muscular injury

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
There are many reasons players can flop, psychological, the coach of the new team has no clue how to use them, new country, missing their family etc.

They're humans at the end of the day, de Paul didnt stop being talented because atletico aren't an ideal fit for him.

Also his style of play and quality are a perfect fit for piolis tactics.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
De Paul was one of the best mids in serie A, he flopped because Diego anti football didn't know how to use him

Asencio would be a major step up over anyone we have at RW or AM, we aren't at Madrid's level yet.

Their rejects will be our queens, with this mentality then you would have been against signing Theo Hernandez because he flopped at Madrid
Atletico stopped playing Diego's style, they were in shootouts, all the time, and why would we go after De Paul, again, who sucks, who couldn't even help out Atletico?

Again, Adli is better than De Paul. De Paul is terrible.

Anyone would be a step up from what we have at RW, that's a terrible argument. Asensio costs the same as Ibra.

So, no, it's not about "my mentality" because... I love finding underappreciated players and making them awesome, like Theo. Theo is nothing like De Paul or Asensio, who both want big wages and would be terrible additions to our team. Hakan is better than De Paul. People didn't even know Theo existed, both the players you cited are overhyped (De Paul) or had their careers derailed by injury (Asensio).

If I wanted some reject from Madrid, I'd put my money on Rodrygo, not Asensio.

Oh, and at CAM, Adli is better than Asensio, too.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tete from Shakhtar is a nice name for the rw, if we’re looking for bargain deals. Replace Messias with him, Brazilian for Brazilian.

He’s proven in Ukraine, has cl experience, and most recently lighting up France. Only 22 and will surely be looking for a way out of Shakhtar this summer.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me put the truth out here on Berardi.

Berardi is an excellent player for any club operating in the semi-top. Anywhere from spot 5 to 8 he will shine by getting double digits goals/assists. At his peak, he could even improve a club with Napoli, Roma, Lazio. But Berardi at a top club who aims for league titles and european success is asking for trouble. He does not have the X-factor that will drag a elite club along like Leao managed against Sassuolo. You will see an anonymous Berardi who struggles like he did vs North Macedonia. You will not see outstanding performances by Berardi such as those of Leao at Milan. Definite pass & keep searching for RW so our right wing ain't dead like 21/22.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Villarreal got to semis with EPL flops. Flops could work out very nicely if the chemistry is there. De Paul can cover several position in our system which will help once player X will be diagnosed with a previously unknown to mankind muscular injury
You dont go De Paul when you already went Adli same as you dont go Berardi.
Those players aint worth their price.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Beppe Marotta reportedly informed Simone Inzaghi that one more Inter star would leave in the summer to balance the books.

Inzaghi didn’t seem happy on his way out of the club’s offices today but didn’t talk to the media after his meeting with Marotta and Zhang :D
They will sell Bastoni and buy Bremer. As I've read. May be wrong.

But what we need to oray for is that Perisic goes to Engkand. Coz him, lautaro and brozo were their backbone. Superb player Perisic.

Marotta is truly a suoerb director.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Not sure about this. To make a team great it's all about balance. Agreed about Berradi but I just think he can't make the next step up he just looks very awkward when playing.

But don't agree about Calabria who was one of our best performers in terms of consistency. Plus he has heart and understands the meaning which goes a long way. I also think he adds a lot mentally.

Bennacer does not need to be juiced up, thats his physique a plucky ball winner with great balance top control and low centre of gravity.

It takes all sorts to make a balanced side which is what wins you trophies. Granted the athleticism of some of our players does help.
Yeah you are right but Calabria is going to lose his starting position to Pierre soon who has a beautiful cross.

Giroud needs some rest man is immense.

De Paul is perfect for us on the field and for scudetto celebrations with incendiary messages and actions

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cant do that price for bremer is almost 40 mil.now and thez can max get 60.for bastoni
They need to have 60 mil profit at least

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I have bad feeling this.summer will.be long one couse of new owners and shit.
We don't want pessimism right after we won first scudetto after 11 years.
It will be great summer and Milan will be even stronger.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
They will sell Bastoni and buy Bremer. As I've read. May be wrong.

But what we need to oray for is that Perisic goes to Engkand. Coz him, lautaro and brozo were their backbone. Superb player Perisic.

Marotta is truly a suoerb director.
I think they will sell Lautaro and buy Scamacca.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
De Paul... Asensio... "flops our queens..."

BackJadedCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Renato is better than De Paul. Adli is better than De Paul.

Madrid want 35-40m for Asensio, on top Asensio wants 7m-a-year.

Why would we ever agree to that?
I'm not sure about Adli being better then De Paul. Adli was bought because of his talent, but he need to prove himself in better team.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Building on the current foundation is in good hands people. MMM know what they are about they will select the players who have the right skill sets and character to make a truly competitive team.

Also consider Milan are now competing on two fronts Scudetto #20 is going to be extremely important. And a strong run in the Champions League will also be an important target.

I would go as far to say everyone in Milan is chomping at the bit in terms of the up coming super cup. The squad has now had a taste of success they will be hungry for more.

So on this basis hungry, determined and ambitious character is required in every player. And consider Milan is now in a much stronger position to attract that kind of player.

Exciting times ahead in MMM we all must trust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule