• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You're forgetting that Hakan was bullied by Zlatan and the idiotic twitter crew. Obviously he's a petty idiot, but you can't take that out the equation. Kessie was worshipped and call presidente while playing like shit, Hakan was being called kebab and received tons of personal insults about his family situation even when he was having world class performances. He's a moron for trying to fight back in this toxic way, but people like Milan10 and others posing with hakan sex dolls are absolutely on the same level.
People only started Kessie 'Presidente' when he actually got good again.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini

This tune is fitting for Milan's 19th Scudetto

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
This is what makes Milan Milan. This doesn't happen anywhere else, to extend a 41 year old who won't play for more than half the season.

Giving Ibra an extension would simply be an AC Milan thing to do. It's not just positives, but it's us. No club has the family feeling we have.

I've been saying all year that I wish this would be his last season here. But he seems to be really important for the players, he loves the club (always have, and he would never have left if we weren't forced to sell him), he came back when we were in trouble and he changed everything. Of course the wages must be much lower, but if he wants to stay, he can stay. Any player that gives his heart and soul for the club, will and should get this treatment.
Completely agree

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Ibra is always welcome back but Giroud, Simon, Florenzi, Magnian and Pioli are enough for us.
The thing I like about Ibra is when he is fit he is still so wonderful that header in the last game, he coming as sub and playing as number 10 to calm the nerves when Pioli couldnt see Krunic on the bench. So fluid.

But it is a luxury like Nesta visting Milanelo whenever he wants and laugh at Romagnoli

E7z5xDRX0AkbJ4C.jpeg

I knew that day it was over.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're forgetting that Hakan was bullied by Zlatan and the idiotic twitter crew. Obviously he's a petty idiot, but you can't take that out the equation. Kessie was worshipped and call presidente while playing like shit, Hakan was being called kebab and received tons of personal insults about his family situation even when he was having world class performances. He's a moron for trying to fight back in this toxic way, but people like Milan10 and others posing with hakan sex dolls are absolutely on the same level.
I think your take is fair.

Though would you HL instances of Zlatan bullying? Are your referring to "I don't understand you sometimes"?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If only calabria had his finishing, free kicks, set pieces, crossing....damn.
Exactly.

He is very old school Italian FB.

We wouldn't depend on him every game so obviously I think he will need to take a paycut. But I think he seems like he feels at home and feels like he belongs on the team which makes me confident a deal can be made.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
A bit high yes. But perhaps he will lower it? Doubt he will get this number from anyone else and Roma wants him out.

If... he's willing to be reasonable. Everyone's happy. At present, the numbers don't make sense financially for what he offers(let's be honest)

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Exactly.

He is very old school Italian FB.

We wouldn't depend on him every game so obviously I think he will need to take a paycut. But I think he seems like he feels at home and feels like he belongs on the team which makes me confident a deal can be made.
I love him. He was immense last year but after every injury it takes him some time to reach back to his peak level.

Pierre and Florenzi is going to make his minutes disappear.
I love Davide and his olive oiled noodle hair but now opponents attack his flank instead of Theos may be it changes after Kessie leaves.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
People only started Kessie 'Presidente' when he actually got good again.
People destroyed Kessie (and rightfully so) for most of this season - some have only softened now that we won.
Even supporters like me rarely if ever call him that anymore

But leave Local to build his narrative for Hakan tears :lol::lol::lol::lol:

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
I noticed that salad can not beat 1 on 1 as RW, but he can do it as AM
Because he doesn’t have agility nor pace to do that in the wing. He is the opposite of a prototype winger. The guy has streetball technique, one touch passing and underrated toughness which can beat his opponents in the middle as he has more space to maneuver. Feels like he’s part of the core who just win games in whatever fashion so I don’t want him to be sold. Dude can’t score but can press/tackle. Can’t do a final pass/cross but can progress the ball. I give props to Pioli for his ability to make it work tbh. We’re winning games with him not scoring/assisting. :lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Renato plays in a CM pairing at Lille, they have been using double-pivots for the last two years, so I think Renato will fit in quite well here.

Plus, Tonali is tough as fuck. Pobega has the strength of the gravity of a collapsed star.

I also think the key the last few games wasn't actually Kessie doing something magical or different, it was that in Krunic, we had another player to help out defensively. Against Atalanta and Sass, Krunic was huge in both phases.
We can certainly do with a midfield of Tona-Ben-Renato-Pob-Kru & Adli.
95% of the time we will be facing teams that will be sitting deep to contain us.
However , i would love to have a physical beast to field at times where we are facing elite teams that will be attacking us.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra is always welcome back but Giroud, Simon, Florenzi, Magnian and Pioli are enough for us.
Pierre and Florenzi is going to make his minutes disappear.
I love Davide and his olive oiled noodle hair but now opponents attack his flank instead of Theos may be it changes after Kessie leaves.
Boy, I disagree with everything you've said.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
95% of the time we will be facing teams that will be sitting deep to contain us.
However , i would love to have a physical beast to field at times where we are facing elite teams that will be attacking us.
I think we need to see how Pobega slots in if he actually plays for us. I know he is slow but if his anticipation is good and he has enough stamina he may be able to alter his game to fill some of that role.
I however expect Tonali to be the true heir going from back to front constantly while Renato classes up our possession to control situations better.

Really hope R. Sanches is confirmed because if we miss out then losing Kessie would feel like a step back instead of a step forward in that situation.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean, we had him, against team that attacked us, and he was bad.

I don't think you need physical beast players--you need players committed to their defensive responsibility, but also, you need players who can punish opponents in the attacking sense. Those midfield options aren't weak, so, it's really about being able to hurt someone back. Right now, we can't trade punches. Our attack, right now, is just good enough, but not good enough to bail our defense out if they have a bad game (which will happen) or to go toe-to-toe on the European stage.

But I think Krunic, Tonali, and Pobega are good enough to shut things down to ease things out, so I totally see what you're saying.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
btw an interesting thing...after 15 years, nike is no longer the official ball sponsor for serie a, from next season onwards it is going to be puma

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you. I aint your boy and never reply.
Saying "Boy" to start a phrase is akin to saying "gee golly," here is a 4 second video illustrating that:

So, maybe next time you decide to freak out, at least do it over something that is, y'know, actually insulting.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dislike Kessie because he acted like a bitch, but at least he was a professional till the last minute, so at least I have some respect left for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule