Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Damn, I wonder what happened in 19/20?
7 matchdays of Giampaolo and half a season of Covid and stadium lockouts...
All else considered, having those numbers even in a pandemic season is pretty damn good.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Sometimes I don't get the hype about Liverpool selling Coutinho.
I mean sure they bought him from Merda for 8.5M and he balled out for them for 5 seasons before Barcelona picked up the tab...

But They sold him for £143million and then used that money to buy Virgil van Dijk from Southampton for £75million in the winter mercato, and then spent the other £66m on Alison..
I mean, sure they upgraded their CB and GK positions, but it was basically a 2 for 1 trade off....

Link to the source of the figures.

I just don't see what's so great about it. They secured 2 pieces for letting go of 1.
Paolo secured Tomori, Mike and Tonali for less than half of that amount.
And without selling a single player too.
Are you really saying that two better players arent better than one good player ?
The way you use the money determine if it was a good idea selling a certain player.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
7 matchdays of Giampaolo and half a season of Covid and stadium lockouts...
All else considered, having those numbers even in a pandemic season is pretty damn good.
Lol, I know, I'm being an asshole.

• LOL
Reactions: Ryo

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you really saying that two better players arent better than one good player ?
The way you use the money determine if it was a good idea selling a certain player.
I'm saying that spending 143M for a CB and a GK upgrade didn't exactly change their team.
Salah, Mane, Fabinho and Wijnaldum changed their squad, and those players weren't brought in with the Coutinho money.
They had to spend way over even that amount in order to obtain the squad that they have right now.
So the narrative that just the Coutinho sales changed their club's trajectory is iffy for me.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Origi Jesus cant we get somebody better. Liverpool medals wanna make me puke.

giphy.gif
You need to relax , eh.
In your absence a lot have changed.
Adel slap8.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
t
View attachment 5193

This is our average attendance. Seria A needs to improve. Since Sheva left our numbers has been shit so has been the facilities in San Siro.
this season numbers are back up, according to swiss ramble in 20/21 it was around 50k before covid hit and this season I think we ended just behind inter with 44k average (but keep in mind that stadiums were closed/limited for a while, if they'd be fully opened for the whole season, we'd hit over 50k easily)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If the signing isn't huge, the player can't be good.

anchorman-science.gif
Yes, Maldini and co. are looking at the wrong stats.

The only one that matters is Player Cost scaling linearly with Player Quality. 200m player = 2x better than 100m player. FACTS aka potatosheva logic.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
t

this season numbers are back up, according to swiss ramble in 20/21 it was around 50k before covid hit and this season I think we ended just behind inter with 44k average (but keep in mind that stadiums were closed/limited for a while, if they'd be fully opened for the whole season, we'd hit over 50k easily)
Stadium seats are like flights and trains they always want to be at max capacity thats why they over book it.
Perishable commodity blah blah. I want a big stadium for big games like derby, juve and cl. But it is stupid to have 60k empty seats when we play 30% of the teams.
Only solution is Serie a improves which is not happening or we win consistently so folks from outside can come and spend it.

Attendance across America is dropping because of quality of tv telecast( Bonetti haha) and people just using phone all the time.

I want a 70K capacity but I dont think it is feasible with this serie a. 65k to start and with money expand it. Whatever it is I need crowd to be over the pitch so that sound doesnt escape. Any stadium where we can get money is required, Juve has been running this league like a Mafia for a decade now.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Thats not true.
I always welcomed smart purchase & i have a feeling about Origi.
I hope you are right, those 60 career goals. Or i want Rebic to do this on medical.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Look at all that trash that Paolo, Ivan and Ricky had to take out in the past 3 seasons.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also, any Italians awake right now?

Need some live translations for this stream in 40 minutes.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Look at all that trash that Paolo, Ivan and Ricky had to take out in the past 3 seasons.

That doesn’t even include Leonardo’s shit signings, which in all honesty we’re actually worse.

Higuain, Caldara, Laxalt, Piatek, Paqueta, Duarte.

Jesus F

Fuck Leonardo forever

Antonio Donnarumma should never be forgotten too lol

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
There’s apparently a rumor about Don Silvio buying stake in Milan, but he denied it.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Wish we still had borini but his older brother florenzi is nice consolidation

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Berlusconi: "The news of the sale of Monza for the purchase of a stake in Milan is groundless" :lol:

Media making up all kinds of shit :b:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule