Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That’s right.

And with all due respect, that’s why what you are about isn’t the priority, precisely because the sentence you wrote right before.
Chelsea have the opposite issue to us right now, they have money but no football director to close deals, we have the guy but lack the funds to compete.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t see how people think CDK wouldn’t be a contender for first 11 if he came right now

The names that could realistically start ahead of him are - Diaz, Adli, Messias and Salad

Only Adli on that list would maybe challenge for a spot but with both being versatile and Pioli being Pioli you can easily play both with Rafa

And even here CDK has a lot more high pressure experience than Adli

Note that this guy is actually very intelligent when it comes to understanding the game in terms of movements and he tracks back a lot so in theory should be readier than someone who was a bit “wilder” like Leao

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don’t see how people think CDK wouldn’t be a contender for first 11 if he came right now

The names that could realistically start ahead of him are - Diaz, Adli, Messias and Salad

Only Adli on that list would maybe challenge for a spot but with both being versatile and Pioli being Pioli you can easily play both with Rafa

Note that this guy is actually very intelligent when it comes to understanding the game in terms of movements and he tracks back a lot so in theory should be readier than someone who was a bit “wilder” like Leao

For the same reason his only other offer is from Leeds. The kid is just that, a kid.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For the same reason his only other offer is from Leeds. The kid is just that, a kid.
So? His price is pretty high so it’s not like a Red Bulls or BVBS would be in contention. Leicester want him too, and they signed the Tielemanses and Fofanas before didn’t they.. despite it only being Leicester

Isma was the AFCON player of the tournament and Arsenal didn’t even want him despite having first refusal and needing a DM when we got him for 16m

how come only Brighton and Southampton wanted Tomori other than Milan?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You don't see how others don't think he could be in our start 11. Yet, you listed no reason why only Adli on that list would "maybe challenge for a spot".

We already have movements and tracking back in Krunic, whos much more experienced and familar with Serie A. All these generic praises you gave him, people can't even say which position he would be starting in here (CAM, RW, CF). This is anything but a ready player :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So? His price is pretty high so it’s not like a Red Bulls or BVBS would be in contention. Leicester want him too, and they signed the Tielemanses and Fofanas before didn’t they.. despite it only being Leicester

What you are describing is that the selling club's evaluation is different than our evaluation, and yes this happens all the time.

Isma was the AFCON player of the tournament and Arsenal didn’t even want him despite having first refusal and needing a DM when we got him for 16m

how come only Brighton and Southampton wanted Tomori other than Milan?

How come Chelsea sold Tomori to us then? And on a favorable term to us?

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
:lol:

I just find Elon haters so funny. I don't know how people can't be inspired by him instead.
Please enlighten us and tell us how inspiring a rich kid who got richer can be, since he worked so hard to just put already existing money into a company. Wow. Really inspiring

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
Regardless of all the nonsense mercato noise, i will be in front of the TV with a beer in my hand come first game of the season, supporting my favorite team with a big smile on my face.

Fuck CDK if he doesn't come
Fuck Rafa and Isma if they don't renew
Fuck Tomori and Theo if they want out to the EPL
Fuck all debbie-downers who don't realize what we have achieved

Hope we sign Belotti just for the lols

Forever red and black and proud of it.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Just move on from.cdk
Paolo has few things to.learn one is when to move on
From my point of view, Milan's offer was significantly lower than the €30 million that was rumoured and I think that Milan have long since agreed on new profiles and are working on them in secret.

As soon as a transfer becomes a telenovela, Milan turns to new targets and works on them quietly without anyone noticing.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Please enlighten us and tell us how inspiring a rich kid who got richer can be, since he worked so hard to just put already existing money into a company. Wow. Really inspiring
If you think entrepreneurs/engineers like him grow on trees, I can't really help you. There are a lot of rich kids out there, not a lot of people like him.

The hate on Musk I believe is a mix of jealousy and simply being too dumb to understand what he's achieved.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
If you think entrepreneurs/engineers like him grow on trees, I can't really help you. There are a lot of rich kids out there, not a lot of people like him.

The hate on Musk I believe is a mix of jealousy and simply being too dumb to understand what he's achieved.
You do realize there are a lot more intelligent people than him, but they simply dont have the money. Like I said, he is a stupid person’s idea of what a smart person is.

He doesnt personally add any value to anything, other than providing money. He is no actual engineer

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score

You do realize there are a lot more intelligent people than him, but they simply dont have the money. Like I said, he is a stupid person’s idea of what a smart person is.

He doesnt personally add any value to anything, other than providing money. He is no actual engineer
so basically he's like Steve Jobs?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The lack of link to any RW and the fact that Lazetic is still in here until now make my fear grow stronger that Origi is actually our new RW

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Ok

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
What they're doing is ridiculously stupid. They act like the world is ending next year. Already sold 25% of their La Liga rights for the next 25 years for 500 m.
In 2020/2021 their TV money was 165 m. Considering how the TV rights increase in every period, it won't surprise me if La Liga TV rights for 2030/2031 is twice as much as presently and 3 times more in 2040/2041. But let's assume the TV rights stay the same.
165 - 25% = 41.25 m per year lost due to this deal.
25 * 41.25 = 1031.25 m in total. With the inflation and the increasing TV rights over the years, it is safe to assume than the amount will easily be more than 1.5 bn. It could even his more than 2 bn.
The basically got 500 m now and won't collect like 1.5 bn.
You can't really compare it like that. The money they are getting today is invested into the market of today. With the increase of revenues of football clubs so do player wages and transfer fees increase. And i assume it's very proportional as in football close to 100% of revenues ends up in players pockets. Except maybe some super sellers clubs like Ajax, Benfica, etc, but in top leagues no club is making money on football.
Someone already introduced a unit of Kalulus. If you compare tv revenue in dollars you will see big raise over time, but if you compare it in Kalulus (or Botmans or Raphinhas - doesn't matter), then it will stay pretty flat.

Other than that I agree. It's like taking a really high % loan to invest in short term solutions like Lewandowski. Unless they are banking on Super league happening in which case la Liga tv rights will plummet.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Maybe Lazetić will stay here, and fight for his spot. No way that we can go to whole season with Giroud and Origi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule