Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yeah but I know my commode beefs
Apparently not. We had a pretty heated back and forth when Paolo first joined as director, and then he was in my way when I was angry at everything in the WNT back in late February. My behaviour and general demeanour back then was lightly justified I think, but it put me at odds with @AC_Wesley and led to my only ban. We have since resolved our differences and are back to being buds.

Fixable beefs :proud:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
How the fuck is Daniel gonna get a hot blonde empress for himself if he's playing for spezia?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently not. We had a pretty heated back and forth when Paolo first joined as director, and then he was in my way when I was angry at everything in the WNT back in late February. My behaviour and general demeanour back then was lightly justified I think, but it put me at odds with @AC_Wesley and led to my only ban. We have since resolved our differences and are back to being buds.

Fixable beefs :proud:
All because of that jerk Giampaolo

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
How the fuck is Daniel gonna get a hot blonde empress for himself if he's playing for spezia?
so unserious
look at the town of spezia
we are talking about daniel maldini? in the town of spezia? cmon dog

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Can’t say I speak for all Muricans

But it’s been a joy to have you in the same time zone as us :proud:
Thanks man.

I'm all alone on another contintent for the first seven days and I can think of no better way to spend my time between errands than drinking wine, beer, watching Better Call Saul and commoding with my international internet friends. I have no vitriol in my heart and I'm here to learn, make friends and spread my good vibes. Both IRL and in the commode!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Worrying about Daniel Maldini landing a smoking hot girl.

I've seen it all.

Milanman92

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Mike, Theo
Thanks man.

I'm all alone on another contintent for the first seven days and I can think of no better way to spend my time between errands than drinking wine, beer, watching Better Call Saul and commoding with my international internet friends. I have no vitriol in my heart and I'm here to learn, make friends and spread my good vibes. Both IRL and in the commode!
If you like IPA’s be on the lookout for Creature Comforts Tropicalia. My sister lives in atlanta and knows to bring me some any time she comes to visit me. It’s brewed in Athens Ga so should be all over the place in Atlanta. Hope you enjoy the trip brother

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Worrying about Daniel Maldini landing a smoking hot girl.

I've seen it all.
tbf the next generation of maldinis is on his shoulders. well his and christians
depending on their choices we might or might not get a 4th generation of maldini playing for us :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tbf the next generation of maldinis is on his shoulders. well his and christians
depending on their choices we might or might not get a 4th generation of maldini playing for us :lol:
I have full faith in Daniel, he has so much of his father in him. I honestly think Paolo would have been a Ceasar if he lived at the right time. Can't go wrong with those genes.

Christian seems pretty soy unfortunately. As does Mrs Maldini.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That’s like my diet now (other than breakfast) 🍞+💧= Lager
Bro I was one of those hipster douchebags who only drank these fancy IPAs and look down on certain beers

But I got a 6 pack of Yuengling bc I thought of you (no homo). And no lie I like it! On my 4th one now.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro I was one of those hipster douchebags who only drank these fancy IPAs and look down on certain beers

But I got a 6 pack of Yuengling bc I thought of you (no homo). And no lie I like it! On my 4th one now.
Yuengling is like the coolest beer on RnB now because of @Shevchenko7

Hoping to find some myself so I can join the cool kids club

ProfK87

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is a solid street show, but I’m not confident he can raise the hundreds of millions Barcelona needs via this method.

Wait till he starts stripping next - all the tiki-taka midget fans will start pouring in the millions :D

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I will move to america and live on shevchenko7's ranch

Start a family there...teach them how to sow seeds and chop wood
Maybe get myself a sexy mormon vixen

👍
Whoa whoa. I’m humbled but I do need you to know this is not Utah

Side note: you get to have as many Mormon vixens as you want not just one

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yuengling is like the coolest beer on RnB now because of @Shevchenko7

Hoping to find some myself so I can join the cool kids club
Thank god I contributed something!! I know they have it in GA because on my way to Vegas when I ordered one at the ATL airport the kind lady working reminded me she couldn’t serve me, because it wasn’t 8:00am 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule