• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
A month to go to get CDK done (#nextweek), a midfielder and a CB. If that happens, and with FBT staying it means our biggest weakness will be if Theo is missing.
That would be true if CDK is the RW.
If not then FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
That would be true if CDK is the RW.
If not then FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I mean... you have:

LW: Leao, Rebic
RW: Saele, Messias
CF: Origi, Giroud, Ibra (when back)
AM: Adli, Diaz

Some of those players can also fill other of those roles, and Krunic as well. CDK can fit multiple too. I think that's the point of it, but objectively RW is the glaring weakness there. I'm sure Maldini and Pioli are well aware of that. Or perhaps CDK plays CF and they just bench Origi and Giroud, Saele starts every match just to spite you.

saelemaekers-scudetto-salad-scudetto.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Oddly enough , Baka is 50% more concentration away from becoming a beast.
Fucker has tools that make him the best DM in the world but he is an idiot.
Send his ass to a shrink , make him play more chess , just try to fix him FFS.
im not completely sure it's only about concentration at this point, he seems to react and move slower now than he did during his first spell here

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This morning's QS headline in the low cut of its front page: "Milan on Diallo". After completing the long negotiations for De Ketelaere, the Rossoneri management can concentrate on other market goals as a defender and midfielder. For the rear, a hot name would be Abdou Diallo, central (and if necessary left-back) of the PSG.
Going by the same pace, inshallah we will get our 3 remaining targets by 2122.

Grande paolo.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cdk is done deal.

We need to focus our energy on Ziyech now! Next week its Ziyech time!
If Ziyech comes, it will be towards the end of the window on a loan.
Signing Jr Messias without selling Saele spelled the end of any hope for a pure RW.
CDK, Adli and Origi seem to be it for the attacking department.

I'm good with that. Just sign a CM and a CB and we're in business.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Mid, RW or CB…

we won’t reinforce one of those this transfer window

prioritization is the key

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Leao is a star of the moment but Theo is our most important player, imo.

I'd say Tomori. As he plays LCB with his pace it allows Theo to go forward more and its less of worry with the space behind. If we had Botman or Acerbi behind Theo and Theo is a bit slow in getting back the slow CB getting abused as what use to happen to Roma. Also with Tomori he allows us to play a highline even with Kjaer or Gabbia.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I'd say Tomori. As he plays LCB with his pace it allows Theo to go forward more and its less of worry with the space behind. If we had Botman or Acerbi behind Theo and Theo is a bit slow in getting back the slow CB getting abused as what use to happen to Roma. Also with Tomori he allows us to play a highline even with Kjaer or Gabbia.
Mike or tonali

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
[insta]

Calabria condemning the murder of Alika Ogorchukwu, a Nigerian street vendor. True captain ♥️

Edit: posted a link in the ‘World news section’ to an English article on the murder. Really messed up.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We can speak about individuals, however as a squad we are building something so beautiful as a whole. We are reaching a point in the next season or two where there will be no sub-par player. Everyone will be of Milan quality. Isn't that the dream? Dominate Serie A with a squad crafted by none other than Maldini. Get back to winning ways in CL? There is no limit to what we can achieve.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Mike or tonali

I know this is just a pissing contest answer. But I'll answer your choices anyway

Mike I can see. But considering our previous keeper couldn't kick a football and struggled to come for crosses even tho he was the tallest person on the pitch and had the agility to do so. Going from him to Magic Mike is like going from a Station wagon to a F1 car.

Tonali getting there but needs another good season.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can speak about individuals, however as a squad we are building something so beautiful as a whole. We are reaching a point in the next season or two where there will be no sub-par player. Everyone will be of Milan quality. Isn't that the dream? Dominate Serie A with a squad crafted by none other than Maldini. Get back to winning ways in CL? There is no limit to what we can achieve.
We’re going to win so much that you’re going to be sick and tired. You’re going to say, ‘Please, please, Mr. President, we’re sick and tired of winning. Please let us have at least one loss. It’s no longer exciting to win.’ And I’m going to say, ‘No way, we’re going to keep winning, and I don’t care if you like it or not.’

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
elkey is on Wednesday posts.

Starting to get to the light at the end of the tunnel :proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wanted marseille fans to witness our first xi tonight with leao adli rebic but apparently not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule