• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It's interesting...Maldini is looking in the Danish league for a new midfielder. Is there not one Italian mid out there that's any good?? Lol
pellegrini-italy-2021-1616667547-59476.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm surprised no one snapped him up when he had that low release clause.
I think he's another fecker like Totti & DDR... he wont leave Roma.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazetic looks like da Milan if I’ve ever seen It. In general, our players look jacked and tan. I think Piolisimo takes years to build up to from a fitness standpoint, so I think we will continue to improve organically in many different ways.

The thing I’ve loved so far is the hunger this team has after winning the Scudetto. We were slaughtering teams in pre-season like our lives depended on it. I haven’t seen that from a Milan squad in a long time.

Pioli is a GREAT manager and his system + Project Peanut are amazing. Cannot wait to see the heights this squad can reach under our executive team and managers.

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lazetic looks like da Milan if I’ve ever seen It. In general, our players look jacked and tan. I think Piolisimo takes years to build up to from a fitness standpoint, so I think we will continue to improve organically in many different ways.

The thing I’ve loved so far is the hunger this team has after winning the Scudetto. We were slaughtering teams in pre-season like our lives depended on it. I haven’t seen that from a Milan squad in a long time.

Pioli is a GREAT manager and his system + Project Peanut are amazing. Cannot wait to see the heights this squad can reach under our executive team and managers.
Hoping to see Milan with Pioli and this management and Bayern like business model. World would not be ready.

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
I'm in Georgia. 20 hour travel experience yesterday, and when I arrived at the airport they were out of rental cars even tho I booked it two months ago and it's a pretty long lease. I had paid 700$ already and they were just like "sorry man". :lol:

Oh well, at least I got all my luggage and the crib is super nice. First time in the South. I have been to California, Nevada, Washington state, Montana and New York before. Always loved being here, I already feel it now :proud: They said the car will be ready in a couple hours, so just have to take a taxi I guess.
I loved my time in the south when studying and working there 20 odd years ago. It's hot and sunny and the people were rather friendly to an oriental dude back then. Forza freedom

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Getting married on Friday, the gift of my now-fiancée (to be wife) to me is 2 tickets to the Match "Milan - Udinese", watching from the best available seats (around where Maldini and the others are usually sitting).

She's definitely a Keeper :-D Now i cant wait until this week is over :lol:
Congrats man! Maybe one day she'll play for the Rossonere if she's a good enough keeper. :D

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
It's not only Milan but Italian football as a whole. When I became a Milan fan Serie A was the biggest league in the World by far. It was only natural for a football fan at the time to follow Serie A to watch the best games and best players and so pick a team in Italy. Milan was kind of the big fish in the biggest pound.
It's all very different now, of course. There's other Leagues above Serie A and there's clubs in lesser leagues that can outplay their leagues in a way Milan can't.

Milan has a lot to grow and will grow fast the next few seasons but I wonder about that ceiling with Serie A in that state.. Juventus was making good runs in CL and they had the biggest star in the game and still their revenue was 200-300M short of the big EPL clubs, Barça, Real, PSG.
Agreed Serie A is not quite what it was the best players around the globe joined clubs in Serie A to prove just how good they were, it was the strongest league in Europe by a long way but that was a different time.

There are stronger leagues now of course but in my opinion Serie A is very underrated at the moment it is still a strong league but the clubs need to perform better in European competitions.

If the Italian league sorted its TV deal and financial issues it would return to the top tier leagues very quickly! If more Italian sides owned their stadiums and could maximise their profit margins more top players would join Italian sides.

I have no doubt Serie A can return to its former strength and dominance on a European front as well. And if it does Milan need to be the club leading the way.

Last edited:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
According to Milannews, the request for Onyedika is around 7 million, from tomorrow the contacts between the clubs could be intensified as well as an acceleration on Diallo #Milan

So could be Diallo and Onyedika

Was hoping for Ndicka but i guess maldini wants him for free next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loan Diallo for a year, get Ndicka for free next year? :proud:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
BITCHEZ Thumbing down CR7 to Milan :lol:
Unserious far gets

y'all deserve Origi :o
fuck him really. He's bad for the atmosphere. We're not Juve trying to win CL at all costs and then implode

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm in Georgia. 20 hour travel experience yesterday, and when I arrived at the airport they were out of rental cars even tho I booked it two months ago and it's a pretty long lease. I had paid 700$ already and they were just like "sorry man". :lol:

Oh well, at least I got all my luggage and the crib is super nice. First time in the South. I have been to California, Nevada, Washington state, Montana and New York before. Always loved being here, I already feel it now :proud: They said the car will be ready in a couple hours, so just have to take a taxi I guess.
When I read that they were out of rental cars I thought it is probably because of the Russians, than I noticed it is the US Georgia :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule