• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Brahim Diaz to DAZN:

On new signings: “It’s always nice to have strong players. I’m happy that they helped us. We are a team, we do everything as a team.”

On the goal: “I give everything for this team and these fans. I am calm, I am aware of my qualities. It’s always nice to score at San Siro, but it’s even better to win the game.”

On the objectives: “We are a strong team, we won the Scudetto. This year we want to win, let’s continue match by match. Let’s see what we can do together.”

On the predictions and the other teams fighting for the title: “We are interested in what we do, not what the other teams do.”

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don’t base this off of the 20 minutes cameo purely obviously come one, I was saying this before we signed him been

I have watched this guy before, his touch and everything is something else he’s a perfect fit

Fact he makes 20min cameo just 4 days after landing whereas Adli spent a month here and was unused speaks volumes

Once again, I adore Adli - artist, he too will become unstoppable when he bulks up

Obviously depending on opposition they can play him in a 3 man mid on the left… can u imagine Theo-Adli-Leao

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Lecce don't have a single healthy CB.
They just subbed out their last available CB after 20 minutes.
I'm just surprised that Merda only scored 1.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pobega can’t do it, he’s simply too slow and static. Hope management can see the problems today. A physically dominant CM and a tall CB are the last 2 pcs to complete the team. Sell both Messias and 56 if we can.
But these new players would you bench Tonali, Bennacer, Tomori, and Kalulu for them?

I wouldn't

I wouldn't sacrifice their quality simply to have a marginal advantage defending ariels threats

Hopefully, Pioli prioritizes ariel defending in training

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The Udinese sporting director going bananas in the post-match interview because of the penalty decision :lol:

The internet is one big library, wonder if we could dig in the archives and find what he said about the Udogie handball last season..

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t base this off of the 20 minutes cameo purely obviously come one, I was saying this before we signed him been

I have watched this guy before, his touch and everything is something else he’s a perfect fit

Fact he makes 20min cameo just 4 days after landing whereas Adli spent a month here and was unused speaks volumes

Once again, I adore Adli - artist, he too will become unstoppable when he bulks up

Obviously depending on opposition they can play him in a 3 man mid on the left… can u imagine Theo-Adli-Leao

Fair, but your post was an assist for my trademark gif I couldn't resist 😉

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
value.add(50million);

ezgif-1-0bc7875ec7.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not down on Adli by any means. I think he's a talented player, but he's not ready for the starting line-up. If you look at our midfield roster we only have two clear starters for the CM and DM/CM postion (Ismael and Sandro). We need at least one player on the bench that is starting level material to compete with them. I like that we have talent and potential on the bench, but will that be enough for the near future? As I said before, I see Adli as a CM. Is he good enough to be a starter if Bennacer gets injured. I'm not so sure.
I think Adli is a Modric clone, to be honest. If we played a 433, I think Adli and Bennacer on either side of Tonali would be a deadly midfield. I've seen Adli play in two-man midfields (usually in a Bordeaux clump in a 451/541 thing)--and personally I think that CDK and Adli both being roaming types of players, I'd like to see them just be the two offensive players that interchange between each other, which is what it looks like we'd want to do.

Maybe Adli will be slowly introduced a la Kalulu? I think Adli has the best vision on the team, honestly. CDK looked wonderful today, though. So I'm happy.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Udinese sporting director going bananas in the post-match interview because of the penalty decision :lol:

The internet is one big library, wonder if we could dig in the archives and find what he said about the Udogie handball last season..

That fat ass is a total idiot. Coukdn't believe what I was reading. What a weak piece of fat shit!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny how many were convinced CDK a 2 year linear trajectory project and Adli is an undisputed starter after a few friendlies

Not taking nothing away from Adli he’s a jewel, but CDK might turn out better than Leao

If he puts some mass on in the next 1-2 years in a sustainable way I don’t see stopping him

@brk
I never said Adli will start ahead of CDK. I said Adli will compete with Messias. Either CDK plays RW (my guess where he will land) or AM, I never said he will benched. I said it will take him time to be our eventual CF, which I think is the long term plan for him.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gotta love DIVOCK being able to a mobile pressing CF, SS, LW or even RW when interchanging

They need to build an understanding with him

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Depends if you compare him to last seasons Kessie or the season before last seasons Kessie.

Today he looked super wack. But last season he owned Kessie both times we played Torino. So... Let's not burn that kid already.
What’s with this downplaying the importance of Kessie that you guys have resorted to? Last season Kessie is a huge reason why our defense was very secure. Pobega is many many levels below last seasons Kessie.

People who underrate Kessie make contradictory arguments all the time it’s insane. We need to replace him with a starting level midfielder. Pobega can’t be his replacement and Krunic was already a rotational piece of our team in past seasons.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I never said Adli will start ahead of CDK. I said Adli will compete with Messias. Either CDK plays RW (my guess where he will land) or AM, I never said he will benched. I said it will take him time to be our eventual CF, which I think is the long term plan for him.
Fairly sure that wasn’t the case but all love don’t wanna get into discussions that are pointless

Let’s enjoy both :star:

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I think Adli is a Modric clone, to be honest. If we played a 433, I think Adli and Bennacer on either side of Tonali would be a deadly midfield. I've seen Adli play in two-man midfields (usually in a Bordeaux clump in a 451/541 thing)--and personally I think that CDK and Adli both being roaming types of players, I'd like to see them just be the two offensive players that interchange between each other, which is what it looks like we'd want to do.

Maybe Adli will be slowly introduced a la Kalulu? I think, Adli has the best vision on the team, honestly. CDK looked wonderful today, though. So I'm happy.

Oh, I agree on that observation. Ideally, he would be the substitute for Bennacer. I have my doubt whether he's ready for that. Our midfield is too crowded with Krunic, Bakayoko, Pobega and Adli. If we want to add a starting level midfielder, at least one or preferrably two midfielders have to leave us.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Funny how many were convinced CDK a 2 year linear trajectory project and Adli is an undisputed starter after a few friendlies

Not taking nothing away from Adli he’s a jewel, but CDK might turn out better than Leao

If he puts some mass on in the next 1-2 years in a sustainable way I don’t see stopping him

@brk
Bro, he's already IS

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Drinking camomile to buzz down bro

In a bath with salts n a cheeky shatter vape 😎😎

Forza Milan get the 20 lessgetit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule