• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
After seeing the 7th or 8th replay, I think it was a completely defendable pen decision. Especially for a defending champion :g:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Bennacer was so bored for 50 minutes he asking players to pass to him so that he can jog around in circle and pass to Calabria. Bennacer’s best asset is aggressive defense and movement.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He needs to show up every week to win that gold globe.
Watch how passive Theo was because Calabria was running up and down. It does affect Leao too. He will be fine, he brought down the ball in the box like Ibra

Leao almost scored at 65 with that lunge. Leao is fine

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All those squats are paying off Brahim good assist on Rebic’s second goal. I love Ante

Shit was so boring from 46 -66. Diaz keep it up

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Watch how passive Theo was because Calabria was running up and down. It does affect Leao too. He will be fine, he brought down the ball in the box like Ibra

Leao almost scored at 65 with that lunge. Leao is fine
Leao of course is fine. This was just a moody spoof first game. He didn't deliver though, and he knows it.

Just saw on the second goal Rebic scored after the celebrations were finishing how Leao hold the goal ball and rattled the crowd. He loves it here. And he is our special boy. And to our special boy we can say "you sucked today we expect better" and he can return "lol we won convincingly bro, such my bro Antes thumb" and that's fine but it isn't when the going gets tough.

I want Leao to score 3 goal points every game, that's how good he is. I remember Kaka complained because Ancelotti never gave him any credit in training, because the Don knew the sky was the limit

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even Curva was bored they woke up when gullit came in.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Brahim looked sharp like he did pre-COVID. He’s a flawed player that will nevertheless play a role in this team’s success for a third season.
I don't think he'll lose form like last season, and if CDK starts instead, Brahim is the best sub walking the earth on his day.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the fuck am I watching the rest of the first half lol. Forwarding to the 45th minute.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think he'll lose form like last season, and if CDK starts instead, Brahim is the best sub walking the earth on his day.
Who knows? that’s the problem with small players they take punishment as season goes on and can’t be as effective unless you are a Barcelona player then you have those sweet syringes they use for toure da France

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol, in the first half it was medical advertisement. I'm pretty fresh off of seeing Dopesick and then reading "Empire of Pain". Love how the subtitles disappeared while the ad guy slurred through the side effects.

'Murica.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If you think about it, a large % of R&B want us to play this formation.... because they keep putting CDK, Leao, Adli and Origi in their starting XI.

In reality all we needed was a proper RW and a CM 🤷🏽‍♂️
you are calcio illiterate

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol, in the first half it was medical advertisement. I'm pretty fresh off of seeing Dopesick and then reading "Empire of Pain". Love how the subtitles disappeared while the ad guy drawled through the side effects.

'Murica.
Skip Taco Bell tomorrow and upgrade to premium.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We're such a unit, dominating team.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Nah, they need maybe 5 months to gel.
Kessie gets to play next match at least. Good for him.
Busquet red on their first match of the season lol.
The DM is the most important role in Barcelona’s 433. Kessie is eons away in terms of being able to execute that role. I see him leaving in a year to a club like Man United that will pay him. His agents are dumb, Barca is a horrible fit for him, he couldn’t cut it as Mezzala here and he certainly can’t play the lone 6. Busquets and Xavi used to play that role

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Skip Taco Bell tomorrow and upgrade to premium.
I've been eating premium breakfasts for three days and I'm still being teased about a fast food store I don't even know where is.

After Saelaed this morning a fresh breakfast photo will appear tomorrow. And then 18 holes of golf on borrowed clubs, 'cause why not? Grew up playing that too.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've been eating premium breakfasts for three days and I'm still being teased about a fast food store I don't even know where is.

After Saelaed this morning a fresh breakfast photo will appear tomorrow. And then 18 holes of golf on borrowed clubs, 'cause why not? Grew up playing that too.
Yo I meant paramount premium there are no ads on it.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer was so bored for 50 minutes he asking players to pass to him so that he can jog around in circle and pass to Calabria. Bennacer’s best asset is aggressive defense and movement.
Reminds me of no one so much as Verratti. Tenacious in defense and great in possession. That ball to Messias was a reminder that he can play exceptional long balls, which you referred to as “some Pirlo shit” earlier.

I love watching him play, and I hope he reaches his full potential, because I believe he can be one of the very best mids in the world.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yo I meant paramount premium there are no ads on it.
As I spend no time with advertisement back home I think I will continue to find it entertaining during the course of my stay. And seeing that studio before the game didn't incline me to putting more money towards the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule