The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We desperately need a new midfielder. The likes of Krunic and Pobega are not good enough as first choice backups.

There was chance in the second half by Samardzic, where Pobega got absolutely schooled. Samardzic didnt even do anything amazing yet Pobega got turned inside out for that chance. He may come good in the future but no way is he ready to be first choice backup.

Udinese were completly bypassing our midfield and it showed how much we missed Tonali.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You just need a cowboy hat and you're a certified American now
give him your sombrero

We desperately need a new midfielder. The likes of Krunic and Pobega are not good enough as first choice backups.

There was chance in the second half by Samardzic, where Pobega got absolutely schooled. Samardzic didnt even do anything amazing yet Pobega got turned inside out for that chance. He may come good in the future but no way is he ready to be first choice backup.

Udinese were completly bypassing our midfield and it showed how much we missed Tonali.
So we just need Tonali back?

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
it is indisputable...if there is one past ac milan player you would compare to the west flemish charles de ketelaere? literally ruud gullit
six foot 4
pressing
elegance
athleticism
je ne sais quoi
What about iconic dreadlocks and moustache?

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score

A lot of work to do in the market still. Our CM and CB depth is not existent while we are overloaded with options and quality in other roles (LW, CF, AM).

As things stand we are one CM or CB injury/suspension/fatigue away from disaster.

Imagine we have an away game in the Bernabeu in the R16 and we roll out Messias, Krunic, Kjaer (love Simon but he has a lot of work to do to get back to his levels)? It’s a horrible situation and a win against Udinese isn’t going to change that

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Shit Bennacer running with Sharles at 85is like prime xavi- iniesta. Alexis had a decent volley. It’s over for our opponents

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Big reason why I want Krunic/Adli at CAM because they will help solidify the midfield defensively in that 10/8 hybrid role.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
leaf what does man utd's formation have to do with ac milan's formation?
you are confused, possibly ********
It's the same idea dummy
The formation Alan posted is exactly what the lot of you in this place want to play.
A striker, two wingers, a CAM, and two midfielders.

Granted, Bennacer and Tonali are far better than what UTD have, but the concept of the midfield getting overrun is the same.

What United have is way worse of course because I can't see Fernandez putting in the shift Diaz puts in defensively or Sancho doing what Messias does (yes I know we played that formation today) but the concept of playing four attackers in every game, esp in those where the opponent is only looking to hit us on the counter frightens me.

That's why I am still salty about Sanches. He would have brought tremendous balance to the force:o

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We should have scored 5 with that 4-4-2 formation. Fuck this 2 man midfield, Bennacer is handicapped in 4-2-3-1

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It's the same idea dummy
The formation Alan posted is exactly what the lot of you in this place want to play.
A striker, two wingers, a CAM, and two midfielders.

Granted, Bennacer and Tonali are far better than what UTD have, but the concept of the midfield getting overrun is the same.

What United have is way worse of course because I can't see Fernandez putting in the shift Diaz puts in defensively or Sancho doing what Messias does (yes I know we played that formation today) but the concept of playing four attackers in every game, esp in those where the opponent is only looking to hit us on the counter frightens me.

That's why I am still salty about Sanches. He would have brought tremendous balance to the force:o
i have no idea what you are talking about

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a great feeling to have an order like that delivered to your house... without sauce. With none in the house.
An even better feeling to realize someone else is out there waiting for you to put a delivery order in for some sauce

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don’t start Bennacer without Sharles. Anybody rewatching the game the midfield is so fast and dynamic after Gullit sub. Bennacer remembered 1 touch vertical passing, he is switching from deep lying to attacking organically.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
One of the things you dream about growing up in the vassal states in Europe is great food which fills all the ****** needs, sugar, saucy easy to eat.

Just ate a box of nuggets without sauce. Dry nuggets and fries. America has a lot to make up for tomorrow man. I feel hollow and fat at the same time.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Origi is bigger than the goal post damn he might commit some murder on the pitch man is huge

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of the things you dream about growing up in the vassal states in Europe is great food which fills all the ****** needs, sugar, saucy easy to eat.

Just ate a box of nuggets without sauce. Dry nuggets and fries. America has a lot to make up for tomorrow man. I feel hollow and fat at the same time.
Our vassal continent lol

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
who's milaneyes? surely not another petty passive aggressive bitch acting like goddess of light?

Diaz ball control and dribbling has always been pretty good, it's not like the vid is showing things he is not capable of doing regularly. Kebabs vid shows other things which are much more important for a playmaker, and rare players can get compilations like his. But fuck him, he's a dumb idiot, I have Adli to worry about now, that's much more important.
The star reaction was for the first part.you truly are a great judge of character,it baffles me you couldn't see Kebab for who he was earlier.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The star reaction was for the first part.you truly are a great judge of character,it baffles me you couldn't see Kebab for who he was earlier.
What's your beef with me?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Bro you're in the BBQ capital of the US lmao

Why haven't you gone out to get some BBQ wings/ribs with mac n cheese and coleslaw :head:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro you're in the BBQ capital of the US lmao

Why haven't you gone out to get some BBQ wings/ribs with mac n cheese and coleslaw :head:
Because I'm saving it for a big emotional release pic announcement. I love food

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
What with this all of sudden everyone is "I'm the number one CDK's fans" thing :lol:
When you know, you know:

https://forum.acmilan-online.com/th...ssion-accomplished-edition.15974/post-3502122
“Look again. No seriously, there is something Zidane-ish in the "clumsiness" of how he uses his body. He's moving at a pace that's comfortable for him to make space and time, because he's strong enough to withstand the physical battles with his marker and can use both feet to control/dribble/pass. It comes off as slow and clumsy but if you really sit and watch, you notice he wins every physical duel and then plays the most effective pass, often times he doesn't even dribble. I love these kinds of players.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule