The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The physicality of this Milan team would be too much for teams to handle nowadays. Add in their technique and I see us doing the same thing Madrid did last decade with much less goals conceded.

That's America for you.

People don't know how to differentiate between race and ethnicity.
Kinda makes me think about the importance of timing. Imagine if 03-07 Milan existed ten years later? The football landscape would have changed completely.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he is/was SO GOOD at fks....dear god

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Mbappe antics at PSG are so enjoyable to watch ... I absolutely hate that club..
To stop running in a counter and throw temper tantrums because your team mate chose to pass to a player in acres of space and also closer to him, is just moronic.
On top of that, he had a dispute with Neymar over penalty taking duties and reportedly got into a fight with him in the dressing room.

Such an enriching experience for Renato's soul :D

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kinda makes me think about the importance of timing. Imagine if 03-07 Milan existed ten years later? The football landscape would have changed completely.

Timing is what stopped Lobanovskyi's Dynamo, Cuper's Valencia, and Simeone's Atletico from becoming immortalized in the sport.

They peaked too soon.

No wonder Man Utd have sucked, look at their training sessions.

I heard ten Hag made them run 8 miles since Brentford outran them by 8 miles :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mbappe antics at PSG are so enjoyable to watch ... I absolutely hate that club..
To stop running in a counter and throw temper tantrums because your team mate chose to pass to a player in acres of space and also closer to him, is just moronic.
On top of that, he had a dispute with Neymar over penalty taking duties and reportedly got into a fight with him in the dressing room.

There was a report that Mbappe asked the club to get rid of Neymar and Neymar found out.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Indeed.

I was worried that firing Leonardo and hiring a competent Campos would finally make them dangerous givenThe money they spend.
But I also had this hope that, he won’t be able to (fully) work because the problem is that Nasser.
He created a culture in that club that makes it impossible to work serenely.
Renewing Mbappe himself, especially the way it was done, before Campos and Galtier were even appointed, was a terrible message.
Pretty much giving him the keys to the team. Mbappe , Galtier and Campos report to the same person. Nasser.
They were undermined before they even arrived.

Mbappe is really following his idol’s footsteps, in good and bad. winning some ballons d’or wont be bad…but also what’s happening to Ronaldo at 37 will happen to him much earlier … the few teams that can afford him will pass on him because the baggage he comes with is simply not worth it.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Just heard Henry recount a story where Pep benched him AFTER scoring a goal because.....he wasn't in the right position :fp:

Honestly I hope he's still this autistically inflexible tactically. No amount of superstars will save him.
If he loses this year with Haaland and co....you gotta admit that he's an overrated fraud.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Roma has no midfield, like it's 2 teams playing separately
Jose will have to drop one of the front 3 and push Pellegrini forward and then play 2 of Matic/Wijnaldum/Cristante/Bove .

This experiment of the so called “fabulous four” would be a complete disaster if they play a serious team. Such a massive hole in the middle in order to accommodate Dybala/Zaniolo/Tammy/Pellegrini all at the same time. Won’t work against a serious team

Alternatively he could switch to a back 4

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just cannot fathom for one second that Pioli isn’t like giddy over the idea of Adli and CDK playing together.

————————-Rebic
——————Leao-Adli-CDK
——————-Tonali-Bennacer
Hernandez-Tomori-Kalulu-Calabria
————————— 🦅

That team is going to tear teams in Italy and Europe apart.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli is uber confident in this team right now. He used a 2 goal led against Udinese as an opportunity to experiment with CDK while getting minutes in for Sael, OG, Origi, and Pobega (yikes).

Pioli is developing into a top class manager.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Pioli is uber confident in this team right now. He used a 2 goal led against Udinese as an opportunity to experiment with CDK while getting minutes in for Sael, OG, Origi, and Pobega (yikes).

Pioli is developing into a top class manager.
could you say that… he is on fire?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Can't wait until the end of the month until the mercato is over and these mercato fans fuck off.
But, mercato is the most relevant thing for them.

You know, like something to brag about to their classmates who support EPL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule