Week 28: Napoli vs. Milan 6/03/2022 - 20:45 CET

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
One thing is clear the times have changed inter merda are old as fuck we are young we are fresh it's on us to win against all the fucking shitters and bring it back home

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Theo has been on quite a run, what a player.

Kalulu, Theo, Giroud, Bennacer all stood out.
Even Kessie and Rade with the body feints and shielding the ball to keep possession was fucking up Napoli

Many times we blast Pioli when we throw these things away. He got it right today and the level from the derby carried through.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And Osimhmen not that tough

Always starting shit.

Don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house
Him and Vlahovic lose their minds. CR7 gets pissed and then plays better, so if you want to jaw and talk shit, I'm fine with it, but, raise your game. Osihmen was taken out by a kid in his second professional season.

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Don't hate Saele! Anyone who played football knows that if you slightly angle your foot it will fly up like it happened, he hadn't much time to control and shoot neither since Ospina was already there..
He did all the defensive asked work and that's what matters!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They didn't do anything. Just long shots.

We cut off their passing lanes, disrupted their play, it was such a great performance. I really wish Alexis got that second, to just take away the whole "narrow 1-0 win" stale ass takes.
Pioli deserves a LOT of credit. We played 4231 for literally 2 years, and decides to change it today to match their midfield. Asked a lot of Leao to track Di Lorenzo, since Tonali can't reach him horizontally in time, and he did well most of the time. Napoli's only real dangerous situations happened when Leao got tired and they tried to overwhelm us on their right side. Once Ibra came on and Rebic moved to the left it was game over.

Kessie was so good closing out the game in the last 10 minutes. Really loved it, reminded me why I loved him and now I want him to stay.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need a game where we win 5-0 or something, we need to grab some goals. Napoli ahead of us in the H2H now on goal difference, +4.
Napoli has a tough calendar
I expect them to lose points in the next 2-3 games

We have a couple of tricky ones too in Cagliari and Torino

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Time for us to face 5 of the hardest matches in the season.... the little teams.... :yikes:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We need a game where we win 5-0 or something, we need to grab some goals. Napoli ahead of us in the H2H now on goal difference, +4.
We've Genoa coming up :D

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't hate Saele! Anyone who played football knows that if you slightly angle your foot it will fly up like it happened, he hadn't much time to control and shoot neither since Ospina was already there..
He did all the defensive asked worked and that's what matters!
Feel like this is sarcastic and is making fun of me. I'm first to say Saelmaekers was shit for missing that and anyone else would have scored. I honestly had no expectation for him to score it, I knew he was going to miss. He needs to get much better, fast.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I love how Kalulu and Tomori tag teamed Oshimen all game long... guy had no chance getting passed them today.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Him and Vlahovic lose their minds. CR7 gets pissed and then plays better, so if you want to jaw and talk shit, I'm fine with it, but, raise your game. Osihmen was taken out by a kid in his second professional season.
Kalulu can be a phenomenon if he continues and gets to play

Schedule