Week 38: CAMPIONI D'ITALIA: Sassuolo vs Milan 22/05/2022 18:00 CEST

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
unreal

he said he would and he did
this is literally lowkey one of the main stories.

Man was done going to the USA 6 years ago, but he came back, beat all expectations and did his part to carry us to win Serie A. The first title we've won since he left

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a great statement the first 25 minutes or so of this game was (yeah, there's a replay here already).
Players had unbelievable intensity in the high pressing game and they created like 10 good goals chances before Sassuolo could do anything.
Total champions

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
All y’all… all you newer guys

the commode stakes just got raised

the transfer window after silverware is going to drive you nuts

patosheva is going to push you to places you never thought you would go

but this is what competing for the league and Europe will take as a fan

be ready… be ready for Milan to take over your lives
What happened to "insider" MarioReality? (I think he was called that, or maybe I'm thinking of another) I've been a lurker for a long time and posted here and there, there were some wild summers here :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rewatched the award ceremony. 10/10 would recommend but skip to the actual player walkout. Pitch invasion was a bit too much.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hate to be the party pooper, but Ibra shouldn't even think about another year unless next owners have unlimited salary budget.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Imagine if we manage to hold onto ALL of our best players this summer and reinforce the team with a top young striker like Scamacca and a quality RW like Correa in addition to Botman, Sanches, Adli, Pobega + Origi.

We'll be fucking TERRIFYING!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Junior Messias:

2015-2017: Begins playing non-professional football in Italy.
2017–18: Promoted to Serie C.
2018–19: Sold to Crotone and stays with his Serie C side.
2019-20: Promoted to Serie A with Crotone.
2020-21: Relegated to Serie B with Crotone.
2021-22: By the grace of the Messias, he is loaned to AC Milan to win Scudetto while Crotone are relegated to Serie C.

What a career. Damn.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I must say I have MAJOR love for romagnoli and calabria. These guys are the last survivors of the banter era, credit to them, they stuck through it and am so happy they're champion's.

Romagnoli in particular...what a great professional hes been. Turned down a big move to Chelsea, stuck with us through everything. Big love, hopefully calabria continues and become a legend

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Imagine if we manage to hold onto ALL of our best players this summer and reinforce the team with a top young striker like Scamacca and a quality RW like Correa in addition to Botman, Sanches, Adli, Pobega + Origi.

We'll be fucking TERRIFYING!
but when you listen to merda fans, they think we're just lucky and will never repeat this success :lol:

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Alessio is fantastic professional. I would like him to stas with us. But if he goes, then I wish him luck nad nothing else

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
FTZDtIgXoAMDzdb

Schedule