Reaction score
FTV-cFXUEAAclF9

FTV-c7IVUAMqSi0

Via.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How do you upload videos?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Kalulu must be fucking magic. Already speaking Italian like he's been living there for years, and playing CB like he's been playing CB for decades.

How isn't Maldini in jail for getting this gem for a measly 500k? :lol:

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe this has been posted a million times but it’s live, Kalulu on now talking about the great group spirit

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Our celebration t shirt looks neat

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
from twitter :

- March 18, 2014: Paolo Maldini launches an explosive interview with Gazzetta dello Sport saying: “They have destroyed my Milan” - August 2018: Maldini accepts a role at Milan and takes on the daunting task of bringing AC Milan back. May 22, 2022: CHAMPIONS OF ITALY

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
from twitter :

- March 18, 2014: Paolo Maldini launches an explosive interview with Gazzetta dello Sport saying: “They have destroyed my Milan” - August 2018: Maldini accepts a role at Milan and takes on the daunting task of bringing AC Milan back. May 22, 2022: CHAMPIONS OF ITALY

Not a coincidence. He saved us.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
That fucking Muntari ghost goal... Defeat to Fiorentina and Inter at San Siro to kick start Juve era.. the legends leaving.. Cassano being a cunt..Pato flopping.. Berardi 4 goals.. Constant, Traore, Mesbah.. paletta and Zapata defending.. Kaka return flopping.. Balotelli self destruction.. Mr Bee.. Montolivo Captaincy.. Juve looking unbeatable.. Sarri thrashing us at San Siro... Icardi hat-trick.. Bonucci captaincy.. Piguain.. Mirabelli - fassone- Li fraud..200 million wasted Suso as Main player.. Fraud Leonardo..Atalanta 5-0.. Dollarumma.. Cuckan..

We have been through a lot.. a lot..
I want to write a lot but I guess I am getting overwhelmed with emotion..

Thank you Padre Pioli

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot begin to stress how thrilled I am seeing my favourite 40-year old player win a trophy :proud:
What a beautiful end

16508995109696.jpg

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
rafa in the last 6 final games:
3 goals
5 assits

he literally dragged us to this scudetto

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to DAZN:

On the Scudetto: “My players are phenomenal. They are happy for them, for me, for the staff, for the club and for the fans who deserve this Scudetto. I’m really happy.”

On the season: “We were more consistent than Inter. The last game we lost was against Spezia and we shouldn’t have lost it. The team never gave up, the players were fantastic, both those who played more and less. We deserved the Scudetto because we believed in it more. We deserved it because we are a strong team and I had two great managers like Maldini and Massara by my side.”

On his team: “The staff and I had so much fun working with these guys. The players know our way of playing well. It’s the best thing that remains of our job. We wanted to improve on last season and we knew that if we did that we would fight for something important. We are a strong team that has always believed in us. We have been brave.”

On the performance of Milan: “I always want to improve my players, but the talent of the players is fundamental in this. If you improve the individuals, you improve the whole team and vice versa. It was a path that led us to be the strongest. Congratulations to everyone.”

On Theo: “He has everything inside, he has made a qualitative leap in mentality on and off the pitch. He’s a top in everything, he’s a fantastic guy and I love him in the soul.”

On the award for best coach of the year: “It’s thanks to the boys and the club, it’s for them, without them what we did would not have been possible.”

On who he dedicates the season to: “To my father, I’m sure that wherever he is, he will be happy and proud of what I have done.”

Schedule