Week 38: CAMPIONI D'ITALIA: Sassuolo vs Milan 22/05/2022 18:00 CEST

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Zlatan to DAZN:

On the Scudetto… “It’s my greatest satisfaction. When I returned, at the press conference, I said that I would bring Milan back to the top. Many were laughing and now we are here and we won the Scudetto. We made many sacrifices, but nothing is impossible. I have suffered a lot this year, I will speak in the next few days, but I want to enjoy this trophy.”

On the growth of the team… “When I arrived it was a certain Milan and now it’s another Milan. I passed on what I could to the young people. I did everything to be able to help the team even off the pitch. The team was always very helpful, they needed a driver to guide them, I arrived, I did it and we won.”

On Pioli… “The coach has done great things. Everyone was here two years ago, but we worked hard and in the end, we won. It was a complicated situation. We have grown a lot. The coach gives me great responsibility, he was a bit stressed in recent months, but I was by his side.”

On the future… “First I have to do something to feel good. If I’m well, then it wasn’t my last match. If I have to have surgery? Let’s see…”

On the dedication… “I dedicate it to Mino Raiola. I was close to Napoli, then he told me that I was the only one who could save Milan. So I dedicate it to him.”

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
OG's second goal against Inter was beautiful, but in my opinion this was the most important moment of the season. This is where we became champions.

just enjoy.
without those derby goals we don't get in this position vs lazio. we'd have fallen 10 points 9?) behind.

all these moments are equal....you might have felt one better because it was closer to the finish line

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I can’t wait to get back home and scroll through social media all night.
What an amazing day.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
just enjoy.
without those derby goals we don't get in this position vs lazio. we'd have fallen 10 points 9?) behind.

all these moments are equal....you might have felt one better because it was closer to the finish line

All those moments were important, but that Tonali goal really made the players believe that we could win it.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Day could only get better if Milan announced the arrival of some stars. For example, Salah

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

6gRCnAr.gif

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Gazidis to DAZN: "I'm proud, we've already thought about how to improve the team. Future of the club? Let's enjoy this championship."​

probably got botman and sanches in the bag. A solid RW then we're ready to dominate

Schedule