Official: Ignazio Abate Thread

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Still regretting how we miss gabre selassie for 2 million euro.

i think this is abate's level. he just cant improve more. speed and defending is his advantage. the moment when he stopped track back, is the moment when he finished and being useless player.

Zafira

Banned
Reaction score
304486_10151181468383550_1883728417_n.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
LOL. ROLFCOPTER.

I got one too :lol:

Lionel Messi would fuck a girl, he takes her home ... In the room the girl says, " make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back."

When she comes back, it is when she finds two naked men next to Messi, and she screams. "What the hell is this?" while Messi says nervously "I'm sorry, but I can not perform without Xavi and Iniesta."

:fp:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Still regretting how we miss gabre selassie for 2 million euro.

i think this is abate's level. he just cant improve more. speed and defending is his advantage. the moment when he stopped track back, is the moment when he finished and being useless player.

:thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Did you guys know that ferguson once said that Inzaghi was born in offside?

:D

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Poor abate, Maicon beat our whole defence to make that cross to Milito and Abate was the last one in a bad position in the middle of the pitch, not even on the right and he has to take the crap for all of that. Not like he killed it for us vs Zenit or anything. Abate's man marking aside from those two Milito goals is one of the best, fuck his crosses get a CM or a winger for that, we need defence.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Poor abate, Zanetti beat our whole team to make that cross to Milito and Abate was the last one in a bad position in the middle of the pitch, not even on the right and he has to take the crap for all of that. Not like he killed it for us vs Zenit or anything. Abate's man marking aside from those two Milito goals is one of the best, fuck his crosses get a CM or a winger for that, we need defence.

Fixed!

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Finally , the big game. He has been coming close to an assist these past few games. TIme to seal the deal :cool: Better have your finishing boots on Milito.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Finally , the big game. He has been coming close to an assist these past few games. TIme to seal the deal :cool: Better have your finishing boots on Milito.

Finally you're rooting for Abate!

Wait!....

wvnOO.gif

... Did you just root for Inter?!

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Finally you're rooting for Abate!

Wait!....

wvnOO.gif

... Did you just root for Inter?!

He's actually confused......Don't bother it will take him till next week to realise what he's actually said

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
He's actually confused......Don't bother it will take him till next week to realise what he's actually said

out of curiosity uhm....are you relatives with abate or something....sorry if it bothers you :o

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
I reeeeeeeeeaaaally like Abate and all... But he should seriously just be kept faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Milito...

As far as possible.

Always.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"My poor start to the season? I participated in the euros and I got an injury in the final. And then I had vacation for two and a half weeks. I’m not complaining - that’s not the point. And just as I had returned to Milanello, we travelled to USA where I immediately played 40 minutes against Chelsea. So therefore I didn’t get to prepare for the new season. I’m slowly starting to get back into top shape."

I hope this is the reason for his "laziness"..

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol man these gifs are fucking hilarious.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Let's gooo Ignazio, prove everyone wrong!

n_ac_milan_18_scudetto_rossonero-3113775.jpg

<3

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I swear to god, after the derby, win or loose, I'm going to deal with all these memefan 'funnyguys'.

Dai Ignazio, Dai!

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
1st good derby :thumbsup:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Worthless yet again

A player with his speed, that cannot dribble past any defenders and certainly is incapable of producing any good crosses is worthless.

I hope we receive a good offer for him and sell him, so that De Sciglio's place at RB can be cemented, and so we can finally invest in a proper LB.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
With that speed that he has,and to do nothing in attack is shame really.

Schedule