Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I have ZERO doubt right now that the number 1 source to the papers right now is Galliani himself. He has been playing the PR game for years now, and this year it has been his most time consuming task, whether it was his crybaby resignation, the perpetual sound of his own voice, or him pouting about not getting his way.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
It would be disgusting if they fired him. Why hire someone who's in the middle of his playing career, make him retire and sack him 4 months into the job? Don't hire if you can't back him. Fucking morons. Under Allegri the team was in relegation form but all you got was "stay together during tough times" shit. 5 wins on the bounce and 1 loss, a guy who doesn't kiss the management's ass and you get this. Disrespectful and a disgrace.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
It would be disgusting if they fired him. Why hire someone who's in the middle of his playing career, make him retire and sack him 4 months into the job? Don't hire if you can't back him. Fucking morons. Under Allegri the team was in relegation form but all you got was "stay together during tough times" shit. 5 wins on the bounce and 1 loss, a guy who doesn't kiss the management's ass and you get this. Disrespectful and a disgrace.

Couldn't have said it any better :thumbsup:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
This club has become a circus show and a drama fest, we need changes at the top and we need to get back to our old ways. I'm sick of the new age antics our club is putting on nowadays...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:star::star::star::star::star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
SA Massacre matches Rounds [36, 37 & 38]

The situation is as following:-

Inter with 57 points and has three games against (US, Lazio & Chievo) [Inter Milan - 1:0 - AC Milan & Waiting next Week]

Torino with 52 points and has three games against (Chievo. Parma & Fiorantina) [Torino FC - 2:2 - AC Milan & AC Milan - 1:1 - Torino FC]

SS Lazio with 52 points and has three games against (Verona, Inter & Bologna) [ AC Milan - 1:1 - SS Lazio & SS Lazio - 1:1 - AC Milan ]

Hellas Verona with 52 points and has three games against (Lazio, Udinese & Napoli) [ Hellas Verona - 2:1 - AC Milan & AC Milan - 1:0 - Hellas Verona ]

Parma with 51 points and has three games against (Sampdoria, Torino & Livorno) [Parma FC - 3:2 - AC Milan & AC Milan - 2:4 - Parma FC] "The BIG Problem IMO"

--------------------------------------------------------

Now MILAN with 51 points and has three games against (Inter, Atalanta & Sassuolo)

We have to win and only win "No Excuses I want to hear or read" and let us hoping Inter loose against US & Lazio; and Parma draw against Torino "Hitting two birds in one stone"; and Lazio draw against Verona "Hitting two birds in one stone"

--------------------------------------------------------

Seedo can you please win the last three games; I don't care in wich formation or performance we will going to have but PLEASE grab the three points in each game.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
unless we are getting someone like guus hiddkink or guardiola, i dont understand why berlu would sack dorf. What if he guides us to a victory over inter ?? cmon berlu, i love u man but be realistic about the team's expectations, we have an average squad, u cant exepct anything better than our current results. At best we could finish 5th with this lot, unless ofocurse ses played for the whole season, cause we are a different side with him on the pitch, perhaps a top 3 position would have been possible with him fully fit and firing this season. But the fact is that we lost 2 of our most instrumental players who played a major role in guiding us to a 3rd spot last season, boateng was sold and the other one being ses who was unfortunately injured for majority of the season. flamini was a key player too, he scored some important goals against big teams too. i would take boateng over matri and taarabt any day.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
True no reaction sometimes says more than every reaction could. Nevertheless, in Germany for example, it's normal not to react on rumors when nothing about it is nearly true. Maybe Milan decided to act the same way, otherwise they would have to release 10x press-statements per hour.

Well we will see what will happen in future, but I don't think there is a betrayer in Milan-House right now. I think more that newspapers are writing every bullshit they can think about hoping that one of that shit turns out true so that they can claim how right they were and how good their sources are.

I'd agree with this had it been TuttoS, Corriere etc. But Gazzetta does not print slander about Milan unless important people are using them for it. Many club sources are close to the paper and there's every reason to suspect that stories are being planted.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I'd agree with this had it been TuttoS, Corriere etc. But Gazzetta does not print slander about Milan unless important people are using them for it. Many club sources are close to the paper and there's every reason to suspect that stories are being planted.

Yes, that's true. If you hear something about Milan then it's cause someone wants us to hear it. Galliani, Silvio and clearly also Barbara all know how to play the media, so imo the main reason for all the apparent 'leakage' lately is that we've seen alot of internal conflict reasonally, which is something we haven't really had before.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha

+1

What angers me is not the loss, but the horrible, even almost childish attitude the directives have adopted upon Clarence. I would be really upset if the sacked him and I solely hope that it makes it as a catalyst for another curva strike. Hopefully to kick off B&G

This would be my signature if I could have a signature

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Could be true I have to admit I don't read these newspapers that much as I don't live in Italy (although I speak italian^^). From what I could see from calcio mercato rumors Gazetta is not thaaat much more reliable than the others, although their way to make news is less "infotainement" than the way of other newspapers.

Maybe I'm just to much a fanboy to realy believe in what mess we are right now, maybe I just don't want to believe all this is actually really happening to my Milan :fp:

Strong post man :thumbsup:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Bless You :thumbsup:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
So based on Il Corriere, Seedorf will switch the formation into 4-3-1-2 !!!

:b: & :g:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

Quoted for truth.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score

Allegri was management's patsy, and it's clear that Seedorf won't bear that cross, and now management is turning on him quickly. Without a buffer zone, it's only so long before everyone starts revolting against the idiots. Until every single moron in that boardroom is fired, nothing will change.

The amazing thing is that I reckon 95% of fans would be okay with one down season if it had a purpose. If every piece of overpaid trash was sold this term and we brought in exciting prospects, this season would be about growing pains. Instead, this season has been about treading water.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seedorf doesn't seem like a "yes man" so they have an issue with him. This club :fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Well they kinda did this with L30 already....Leo didn't even want to coach lolz. :g: made him go get his license etc and gave him the mandate to get to third, which he achieved and still got his ass fired because he asked for players that we need :proud:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Thanks everyone for sharing my disgust with the way things are developing.

+1

What angers me is not the loss, but the horrible, even almost childish attitude the directives have adopted upon Clarence. I would be really upset if the sacked him and I solely hope that it makes it as a catalyst for another curva strike. Hopefully to kick off B&G
I am all for a strike but I dunno how effective it will be in ridding the club of G (or Berlu. I don't think we've seen widespread protests calling for B to sell the club, a lot of fans still have a lot of respect for him and don't want to be seen as ungrateful.) I don't know why Berlu is still holding on to the club. His political career is pretty much done for and maybe he's sentimental over selling Milan but to be honest he should be on the lookout for potential buyers who know Milan's worth.
Allegri was management's patsy, and it's clear that Seedorf won't bear that cross, and now management is turning on him quickly. Without a buffer zone, it's only so long before everyone starts revolting against the idiots. Until every single moron in that boardroom is fired, nothing will change.

The amazing thing is that I reckon 95% of fans would be okay with one down season if it had a purpose. If every piece of overpaid trash was sold this term and we brought in exciting prospects, this season would be about growing pains. Instead, this season has been about treading water.
Yeah, Seedorf would never grovel before the management like Allegri did. I think he doesn't suffer fools and that's a welcome change after the recent past. I am also tempted to think there's more to what meets the eye in Milan's dealings with Genoa and the Moneyball-esque transfer strategy we seem to have adopted of late. I suspect G may be lining his pockets doing these transfers, as there doesn't seem to be any other solid reason for this curious strategy in the market.
Well they kinda did this with L30 already....Leo didn't even want to coach lolz. :g: made him go get his license etc and gave him the mandate to get to third, which he achieved and still got his ass fired because he asked for players that we need :proud:
At least they gave him a full season. This is disgraceful. Undermining the coach after hardly half a season when he has collected more points that was probably expected.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Yeah, Seedorf would never grovel before the management like Allegri did. I think he doesn't suffer fools and that's a welcome change after the recent past. I am also tempted to think there's more to what meets the eye in Milan's dealings with Genoa and the Moneyball-esque transfer strategy we seem to have adopted of late. I suspect G may be lining his pockets doing these transfers, as there doesn't seem to be any other solid reason for this curious strategy in the market.

Yup, have said the same thing.

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

:thumbsup:
If they fire Seedorf that's just fucking it. Fuck it all. What a fucking joke of a management. This would be even worse than Inter.

Last edited:

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If Seedorf gets fired ill be a Palermo fan because even their management isnt that stupid.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
If they fire Seedorf that's just fucking it. Fuck it all. What a fucking joke of a management. This would be even worse than Inter.

tumblr_lz9iqhm9Ge1r3zat8.gif

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

this was actually me a lot of times during this semester in uni....I mean, with a much less emphasized tummy of course

I mean literally..i'd take up my stuff and throw it away...in school I'd take up other people's stuff and throw it all over the place

that frustration right there.

lawl. ah yess

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this was actually me a lot of times during this semester in uni....I mean, with a much less emphasized tummy of course

I mean literally..i'd take up my stuff and throw it away...in school I'd take up other people's stuff and throw it all over the place

that frustration right there.

lawl. ah yess

I don't picture you quite that beer bellied, though :o:lol::cool:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
For some reason I always thought ikita is a girl

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dude it could be getting there. started the semester with gym...stopped midway thru for reasons similar to just throwing shit all over the place. :lol::lol::lol:

:fp::fp::fp:

Too bad Milan don't win too often anymore. The after goal dancing has cut into my excercise, :devilcoo:

Schedule