Fly Emirates: AC Milan vs Real Madrid - 30 December 2014.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Real Madrid and AC Milan will clash at the end of the year in a special match in Dubai, presented by Fly Emirates

It is a match-up between the two teams that have won the most European Cups/Champions Leagues - 10 for Real and 7 for AC Milan - and it will take place in Dubai on December 30th.

A great even that will see old friends Carlo Ancelotti, now coach of European champions Real Madrid and, and Pippo Inzaghi, coach of AC Milan whose role model is his former coach, meet as opponents.

10649655_748025395233545_7182742527860779784_n.png

940-bonera.jpg

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
#RealChampionsLeague

#NumeroOtto

#DB25

kujta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shit,we dont need this kind of games,they will make fun with us,oh my god i hope we dont play this game,we must play friendly with teams like bologna or espanyol or nantes or frankfurt etc not with teams who can score us more than 40 goals for 90 minutes like real madrid or barca etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freakout

Beginner
Reaction score
Shit,we dont need this kind of games,they will make fun with us,oh my god i hope we dont play this game,we must play friendly with teams like bologna or espanyol or nantes or frankfurt etc not with teams who can score us more than 40 goals for 90 minutes like real madrid or barca etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll play with their B team and win 10 - 5 .. Would be fun to watch tho

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
This defeat should be good for morale and image

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Lets dive for a penalty and let Diego take it. Assert dominance.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
image? lol. as if the whole world isn't aware already of milans standard. Im glad galliani can still pamper himself with these kinds of games to make milan still seem relevant in world football. at the very least we can get some $ to carry on balancing those books.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
image? lol. as if the whole world isn't aware already of milans standard. Im glad galliani can still pamper himself with these kinds of games to make milan still seem relevant in world football. at the very least we can get some $ to carry on balancing those books.

what if we get rid of :g: and his awful picks of players(bonera essien matri mexex muntari zaccardo etc) and we balance books once and for all?

Schedule