Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pioli: “Leão reminds me of Thierry Henry. He can become the best in the world.”

Devilo?

Yes?

I never doubted leao. As for comparisons, I do not like them but I think leao has a higher ceiling to be compared to anyone.

He’s a league on his own. Unmatched in serie a

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Leao Faivre Chiesa

This trio behind in 4-2-3-1 would be amazing 💔

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Pioli: “Leão reminds me of Thierry Henry. He can become the best in the world.”
100.webp

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Serie A stadium capacity reduced to 5,000​

Those 15m in price p;ayers we were looking at... range has just been slashed down to 10m mark.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Envying players from rival teams on a Milan forum

sigh

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Those 15m in price p;ayers we were looking at... range has just been slashed down to 10m mark.

exactly

:mad:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes?

I never doubted leao. As for comparisons, I do not like them but I think leao has a higher ceiling to be compared to anyone.

He’s a league on his own. Unmatched in any league

there ya go

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
https://sempremilan.com/**********-three-reasons-tonali-captain
Future capitano

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Look, I'm huge fans of them, I really am, but that's not true.

They both made mistakes, Gabbia got burned pretty badly, and Kalulu made some mistakes himself. They're kids, they need time, but they're not ready yet. Kalulu got beat by Abraham, a lot.
Where exactly did i say they are enough , great not to mention perfect ?!
I said am more satisfied with them as starting choice CDs than Sale & Diaz as first choice RW & AM.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ibra sits beside Krunic, puts his arm around him? Why is this? He could have chosen any player - Ibra is the leader there.

Is it... because Krunic is our secret weapon (no longer a secret tbh) and glorious future Scudetto and CL winner with us?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have you guys watched Chiesa this year?

We spent like 80m with no fans, stop it.

As the guy said... we are no longer :b:'s Milan... :mad:
Exactly. This is Maldini's Milan, it'll be better, because we'll be able to use Milan's strength as a brand to build a foundation where we won't need money from anyone except ourselves. We won't need to sell Sheva or Kaka or Ibra/Thiago to balance the books.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We spent like 80m with no fans, stop it.
I was fooling around, doss abt post.
Exactly. This is Maldini's Milan, it'll be better, because we'll be able to use Milan's strength as a brand to build a foundation where we won't need money from anyone except ourselves. We won't need to sell Sheva or Kaka or Ibra/Thiago to balance the books.

Leo = few of us here
Presenters = loud majority here
President = gordon/ivan
Admin = everyone minus Paolo

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Leo = few of us here
President = gordon/ivan
Man Utd and Man City have spent the same amount of money. Money isn't the issue.

Being a well-run club is the issue. Milan have been poorly run for years. Now they're not. Gazidis is actually a big part of Milan's success, particularly on the commercial side, increasing our revenue every single year, even during covid.

I heard that movie is really funny, but, here's a better analogy:

Brad Pitt = Maldini (Brad isn't as handsome though)
Jonah Hill = the few of us here
Scouts = bad fan opinions

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No one here is Jonah hill :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man Utd and Man City have spent the same amount of money. Money isn't the issue.

Being a well-run club is the issue. Milan have been poorly run for years. Now they're not. Gazidis is actually a big part of Milan's success, particularly on the commercial side, increasing our revenue every single year, even during covid.

I heard that movie is really funny, but, here's a better analogy:

Brad Pitt = Maldini (Brad isn't as handsome though)
Jonah Hill = the few of us here
Scouts = bad fan opinions

^^Feck this, Sam. Read a post of yrs on past page... much more interesting and fun. Lets give Seedorf his true rank amongst past greats.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no man :lol:

no way

I hire those types. I am no way that good myself.
I meant the Jonah from my post, not the Jonah from Sam's post.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And ffs gen resize yr sig... just double click and make it smaller... its not hard.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has Maldini ever said that we'd get a contract renewal done like he has for Theo, Bennacer, and Leao?

Maldini's comments on Pobega are great:

"We know the value of our history and our boys, he’s undoubtedly a player who is proving that he can be with us, but we already knew this last year. He was still missing a little piece and this is getting better with the games, we couldn’t promise him as much playing time as he’s getting at Torino. He is our boy and we hold him tight."

I think we have our Kessie replacement in Pobega. The kid has looked special with Torino.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Leo = few of us here
President = gordon/ivan
gaddamn propaganda is ham fisted these days

• LOL
Reactions: vB9

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ibra sits beside Krunic, puts his arm around him? Why is this? He could have chosen any player - Ibra is the leader there.

Is it... because Krunic is our secret weapon (no longer a secret tbh) and glorious future Scudetto and CL winner with us?

look at maldini at zlatans feet...sitting with a delivery driver. as a nobleman doing this, very significant

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has Maldini ever said that we'd get a contract renewal done like he has for Theo, Bennacer, and Leao?

"We know the value of our history and our boys, he’s undoubtedly a player who is proving that he can be with us, but we already knew this last year. He was still missing a little piece and this is getting better with the games, we couldn’t promise him as much playing time as he’s getting at Torino. He is our boy and we hold him tight."

I think we have our Kessie replacement in Pobega. The kid has looked special with Torino.
Pretty crazy that we have Pobega and Adli waiting in the wings. We will lose Kessie almost certainly, and Romagnoli is probably 50-50, but that will complete the end of the banter, fodder, and Fassobelli eras.

What Maldini and Elliott have done with Milan is beautiful. Hopefully, we will renew the contracts Maldini mentioned earlier, and I’m confident that we will because he is building the type of culture and atmosphere that existed when he played for Milan.

Leao, Bennacer, Tonali, Calabria, Pobega, Adli, Theo, Tomori, Maignan, Sael, and on and on. I’m thrilled with the core we have for the future… there will definitely be growing pains, but I love the team we have and I’m thoroughly enjoying the process even with bumps along the way like we experienced in November and December.

Just keep building as we have and adding fuel to the fire. Eventually, this team will grow into Scudetto winners and European contenders.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Here surrendered to the fact that kessie is gone. He mentioned him in the same sentence as hakan and donnarumma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule