The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i wanted Juve to win this one just to bring inter back to reality....but oh well, that's 120 min in inter's legs...it adds up. hope we don't do the same with Genoa tomorrow

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Very happy that Juve is about to loose.
Yes but no. At least for me. The super coppa holds little value. I actually would be alright with Juve winning it. It gives some fake sense of success which may mask a lot of troubles they have.

The worst thing actually to happen to Juve is Bonucci and Chiellini to perform well at the euros. Which made Juve think things are alright at defence. Im fairly sure of Bonucci+Chiellini failed at the euros their defensive line would look very different.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Merda is so so lucky with games, injuries, refeering,... that's too much
Hate that Hakan will be celebrating and posting in social networks his joy lol

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes but no. At least for me. The super coppa holds little value. I actually would be alright with Juve winning it. It gives some fake sense of success which may mask a lot of troubles they have.

The worst thing actually to happen to Juve is Bonucci and Chiellini to perform well at the euros. Which made Juve think things are alright at defence. Im fairly sure of Bonucci+Chiellini failed at the euros their defensive line would look very different.

I simply wanted another video of Nedved running and fuming.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I'm not watching super closely, just have the game on while I work, but in general: Juventus are playing sloppy, but they are missing a lot of players. Inter are at full-strength and they are looking good, but nothing incredible. Inter are a good team, no doubt, but they are not this invincible monster.
Its incredible how many games in a row merda can play at full lineup!

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Merda is so so lucky with games, injuries, refeering,... that's too much
Hate that Hakan will be celebrating and posting in social networks his joy lol

On point,
I used to didn't really care when Inter won something.

Then there is Hakan who amplifies the hate

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I cant believe they pay 7M net for benchers like vidal and sanchez. How in hell they keep going? Saw they took another loan 400M or whatever to finance debt. Its ridicilous what they re allowed.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its incredible how many games in a row merda can play at full lineup!
The fact that they are able to play the same lineup, week-in, week-out, with very little rotation, especially in this covid space where it seems like so many teams have injuries (nothing as bad as us) it's insane to me.

I've heard a lot of commentators say that "Inter has strength in depth," what depth? They don't use it. They trot out the same team, every game.

The injury situation at Milan is unacceptable. Kjaer, that stuff happens (Chiesa, Zaniolo, etc) but the constant muscular injuries? That's about training, that's about overuse, that's about having a medical and training staff that knows how to handle these sorts of things.

They play Atalanta next, they probably play the same starting XI they played today, no injuries. I'm not wishing injuries on anyone, I'm just amazed at what they are able to do. We play Leao too much and he's out for a month. They push Perisic, nothing. How?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So no news on the CB.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
scrupulous, diligent Scouting + creating an environment/club culture for the young to flourish is not Moneyballing.
We also picked up Bakayoko and Messias.
Not quite a fair comparison if you compare Chelseas and Citys revenues to Atalantas. Our ours. Our to that of whole Serie A. The problem is well known and documented. Economically, we can't and probably will never compete with the PL clubs.

Then yes, there are Real, Barca, PSG and Bayern. Some of them are struggling. Some not so much. Bayern for example benefits a lot from its privileged status in BL, not so much the league itself tho.

I think compared to Atalanta tho our managements effort to become way more competitive also from an annual revenue POV to all of them mentioned above is evident and under everyone's eyes. Brk just posted some official numbers from 2019 and 2020 season showing we're moving in a very good direction.

Our investments will always be in relation to those revenues. We'll get there, have faith, but not as soon as the fans wished it to be, but it is what it is.
Of course there is context - you took the time to see that.

That is wholly different from 'let me list off all the big moves that fail' and club X and Y spend alot and they are shit bla bla.

Everyone wants to see Milan do well and make purchases that work. Nobody is advocating just to blow money on crap transfers because Elliot will print us more money.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Tbh, I really don't understand why we're buying him, even for €5m. Would be a stupid decision.

One reason I can think of is more bargaining power to negotiate with Torino for Bremer if we have both Pobega and Pellegri on loan doing well. Apart from that, not much.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Pellegri is going to end up being pretty good in the right environment, he needs time and proper physical therapy to get past this particular ailment. He's worth a gamble

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We’re signing Pellegri for plusvalenza.

It would be nice to start a loaning network. We’ll put a lot of talent like Pobega Hauge Colombo Adli Pellegri Gabbia in circulation. Gain favors from smaller teams, and reap rewards from either player sales or player growth.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Dyabala has decided not to renew at Juve.
dude is injured every other week. plus, he isnt good enough to lead a team. having said that, i wouldnt mind him on milan; but not as a "leader"

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
dude is injured every other week. plus, he isnt good enough to lead a team. having said that, i wouldnt mind him on milan; but not as a "leader"
He is asking 10m net wages

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
He is asking 10m net wages
a lot to ask when you play 10 times a year.

unlike others, i want other teams in italy to be strong. i like competition. juve can probably replace him with someone more consistent, and not such a diving little bitch

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact that they are able to play the same lineup, week-in, week-out, with very little rotation, especially in this covid space where it seems like so many teams have injuries (nothing as bad as us) it's insane to me.

I've heard a lot of commentators say that "Inter has strength in depth," what depth? They don't use it. They trot out the same team, every game.

The injury situation at Milan is unacceptable. Kjaer, that stuff happens (Chiesa, Zaniolo, etc) but the constant muscular injuries? That's about training, that's about overuse, that's about having a medical and training staff that knows how to handle these sorts of things.

They play Atalanta next, they probably play the same starting XI they played today, no injuries. I'm not wishing injuries on anyone, I'm just amazed at what they are able to do. We play Leao too much and he's out for a month. They push Perisic, nothing. How?
I’ve read Inter have some great fitness trainer, read about him some time back. He’s one of the best apparently. Could be the simplest most logical answer, our fitness team is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule